Add Reply
> *Shadow Warriors
Rating 5 V
fullmoon
post Sep 15 2009, 2:06 AM
Post #2221

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

Anthony felt a tap on his shoulder. He didn't need to tell who it was. That guy's electric touch made him so easy to recognize.

"Ciao," he heard him say.

"That's all you have to say after chasing me down?"

"Haha. Well, aren't you friendly as usual." Anthony let out a sigh.

"Follow me. Lets go somewhere to chat. I assume you brought your servants with you and carriage."

"Just two. I left both of them at the carriage to guard."

"Fine," Anthony surrendered as if Laizon was making him do something against his free will. "Lets go."

--------------------

I am not WEIRDhopefullyI think

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." ~ Albert Einstein
Go to the top of the page
Winx4eva!
post Sep 15 2009, 1:58 PM
Post #2222

Cosmix Fairy

(Luna was air...0_0...but I'll change her to water xD)

Mia shrugged, "Well, let's check again," she said.

After resting, Luna emerged from her hidden home. She needed to find the others, she started to head towards Aerez, were she sensed the Air and Thunder warrior were.

--------------------

--- www.mishiiheart.blogspot.com ---
terriordx32
post Sep 15 2009, 2:32 PM
Post #2223

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

(okay)

Eve closed her eyes,"i really wish we knew a psychic or something to where they could give us some insight."

--------------------

Thanks Cami!!!
P-girl
post Sep 15 2009, 2:34 PM
Post #2224

Cosmix Fairy

"We could just use good, old-fashioned investigative abilities." Raoul offered.
fullmoon
post Sep 16 2009, 11:50 PM
Post #2225

Cosmix Fairy

Laizon and Anthony arrived at a rundown chapel pretty far from town but not too far that it would take and hour too for them to get back. "Hmm...so this is your new house." Laizon scrutinized the place with distaste in his eyes. "I still prefer mansion and for decent places for humans to live in even though we are monsters."

Not even bothering to reply Anthony sat down and relaxed at a pew. "What do you want?"

"I can't even come visit a friend?"

Anthony let out a sigh. "The last time I checked, you wanted to kill me and see my dismembered. And suddenly I'm a friend. I may be a monster but let me retain my sanity unlike you." Laizon let out a soft chuckle though it seemed oddly chilling and like a the sound of thunder.

"One of us has been killed and another has been discovered." Anthony didn't doubt what Laizon said one bit. Though Anthony knew that manipulative man to be cruel and unjust, he wouldn't lie about these things. Plus, Laizon's intelligence was extremely reliable and was benefiting of a Thunder Warrior.

"It was bound to happen anytime," Anthony muttered silently before Laizon continued.

"We need to find a substitute eventually even though it is tedious and rather annoying. I knew that Marc wasn't fit to be one in the first place. I heard he got taken out by a gunshot. What garbage. At any rate, we need to find a replacement. I don't give a damn (that cuss word is allowed right?) whether that Luna girl goes telling the whole land who she is and what she has done but she better have an apprentice before she dies so she won't cause any trouble."

Anthony really didn't care much who died if he didn't even care for them. He really didn't matter who died if they weren't anyone important. But he strangely wished to keep the people he cared about alive and living. For that reason, he kept his identity and face safe for the most part for he didn't, he had a gut feeling that his sister would be in trouble. He was one odd monster. He even went as far as changing his name. But then again, they weren't monsters because of their powers but because of what they did and one of them were just taken out.

"Oh and take off that stupid large hat you are wearing already to cover your face. No one is here except me," Laizon added. Clearly he wasn't in a good mood or else he would be attempting to dismember Anthony again.

(Sorry. ><)

This post has been edited by fullmoon: Sep 17 2009, 12:11 AM

--------------------

I am not WEIRDhopefullyI think

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." ~ Albert Einstein
Nightmare1
post Feb 4 2012, 3:29 AM
Post #2226

Enchantix Fairy

Group: Members

(can i join)
Name: Skelos Oberon
Description:

Powers (if any): Can control the dead
What town are you from (Poyre, Boom Boom Lagoon, Aerez, Carina or Che): Poyre
Background (should include why you want to stop the Shadow Warriors) : Skelos grew up in Poyre all his life never leaving and learning the art of battle, even though he was only a farmer's son he was really good. He had always wanted to be a Shadow Warrior when he was little. Then one day they raided the town while he was tending to the crops. When they passed through they destroyed the plots and his house. He ran back to where the house was supposed to be and saw the Shadow Warriors kill his parents. From that day forward he swore he would get revenge. He then learned Necromancy.

--------------------
mightymarty2
post Feb 4 2012, 8:01 AM
Post #2227

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

(This role play is dead)

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
Nightmare1
post Feb 7 2012, 6:16 PM
Post #2228

Enchantix Fairy

Group: Members

(what? dang it sounded cool)

--------------------

112 Pages V  « < 110 111 112
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 9:55 AM