Add Reply
> *New RP, new characters are welcome!
Rating 3 V
Ranma
post Apr 20 2007, 12:33 AM
Post #41

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Senior Member

((So, is my character accepted Mel? ^_^))

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
melgirl1778
post Apr 20 2007, 12:40 AM
Post #42

Cosmix Fairy

(hmm... is there any way you could make him a little less powerful???)
Ranma
post Apr 20 2007, 1:01 AM
Post #43

Cosmix Fairy

((The truth is, probably not. He is supposed to be a bad guy. That would be like making Valtore less powerful. Something has to give the rp'ers a hard time.
Don't worry. I'm a pretty experienced rp'er. I don't god mode and I always play by the rules. I can't just come up and say "I burn you to a crisp with fire and you die." Also, I've been rp'ing with him for years. That is how he got so powerful. I got rid of all of his special items so he basically only has his sorcery and martial arts. Don't let the bio scare you. The truth of the matter is this "If some one can rp a fight better than me then I will lose." If you want me to limit him tell me what you want me to limit. ^_^ ))

--------------------
melgirl1778
post Apr 20 2007, 1:03 AM
Post #44

Cosmix Fairy

((ill trust you and hope in the end it will be a good fight))
Ranma
post Apr 20 2007, 1:04 AM
Post #45

Cosmix Fairy

((I used to fight godmodders all the time. I hated it. So I'll always try to do what is right in an rp.))

--------------------
melgirl1778
post Apr 20 2007, 1:08 AM
Post #46

Cosmix Fairy

((thats all i can ask for! and ill make sure no one goes into god mode)
Ranma
post Apr 20 2007, 1:31 AM
Post #47

Cosmix Fairy

((So, should I just start rp'ing?))

--------------------
melgirl1778
post Apr 20 2007, 1:37 AM
Post #48

Cosmix Fairy

((knock yourself out, i cant really rp cause no one else is on for me to talk to.))
99RedBalloons
post Apr 20 2007, 1:38 AM
Post #49

Tynix Fairy

Group: Members

QUOTE (melgirl1778)
((i have never seen the show, but heard about it))

"oh, sorry for interupting, but i senced you dark energies in this school and was confused. though it is a good thing cause you are protecting the balance. im sorry, i am a little shy. im a freshmen, but i have trained before, with my grandmother. im my kingdom, the roaltys job is to protect the balance of light and dark."

this wasnt goong well to kiera, 'i just blew what could have been a nessasary friendship, im such and idiot!!!' she tought to herself.

Hotaru frowned. Protecting the balance? Such a thing had never been a problem on Gothica, where Dark magic was ingrained in the very environment itself and all inhabitants therein. But...she could adapt.

"Huh. What kingdom would that be, Princess?" She added a flair of her sardonic attitude to the title. As a princess herself, she was slow to respect the "labors" other girls claimed to be forced into due to their royal blood.
melgirl1778
post Apr 20 2007, 1:45 AM
Post #50

Cosmix Fairy

"clearly you do not think such a porpose is out there. there is good in your kingdom. even if you say there isnt, you are still attending alfea, a school for fairies. for me that is proof. and i believe there is a kingdom oppisite of your own. but becaus ei do not know where you come from, i do not know which."

Keira was furious, how could a girl question her! she may not be the most powerful, but she could make a difference.
99RedBalloons
post Apr 20 2007, 1:48 AM
Post #51

Tynix Fairy

"Whoa there," Hotaru said, a thin layer of ice over her tone. "I didn't say that. I just asked you where you were from."
fullmoon
post Apr 20 2007, 1:56 AM
Post #52

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

Ellyon sat on her bed wondering if she would have a roommate this year. She already settled down seeing that the room was fairly large.

--------------------

I am not WEIRDhopefullyI think

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." ~ Albert Einstein
melgirl1778
post Apr 20 2007, 2:00 AM
Post #53

Cosmix Fairy

*to hataru*

"Maybe, but you cirtainly implied it, i am the princess of equilibrium to answer your question, now i ask you my own, where would you come
from."

((this is so much fun isnt it!! lol, im having fun!))
fullmoon
post Apr 20 2007, 2:03 AM
Post #54

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

Ellyon decided to go outside. There she found two girls. She knew one girl called Hotaru but the other girl she didn't know. She must be new Ellyon thought. "Hi you guys."

--------------------

I am not WEIRDhopefullyI think

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." ~ Albert Einstein
melgirl1778
post Apr 20 2007, 2:08 AM
Post #55

Cosmix Fairy

Keira looks up hearing this new vioce, she was kindof upset that their conversation was interupted.

"hello, my name is keira. I am new this year."
melgirl1778
post Apr 20 2007, 2:11 AM
Post #56

Cosmix Fairy

((sorry guys, i gotta go to bed, downside of being in highschool))
Ranma
post Apr 20 2007, 2:14 AM
Post #57

Cosmix Fairy

A young woman walked gracefully into a dark room. Her long golden hair bounced ever so slightly with every step. Her eyes looked determined, and her lips were clenched tightly as if she were expecting something horrible to happen. The woman was an elf, and her long ears gave that. She was not any elf though, but instead the queen of the elves.

Shosami, the queen of the elves, reached the end of the room. It was a throne room, and though it was dark it was quite beautiful. She crossed her arms a bit and glared at the man that lounged lazily in his throne. The darkness hid his face well. "It would seem that you finally did it." she said with a bit of an edge to her voice.

"Oh? You should be happy! We're finally free!" The man cheered as he sat up straight. A bit of light shone forth from a nearby window to reveal Ranma. His hair was long and silver, and it was tied up in a braid that ran down his back as well. His eyes were golden dragon eyes that he inherited from his mother, and his figure was that of a trained martial artist.

"There is a problem." Shosami said. "Ranma, the magic that binds you is still in place. Kuni still considers you a part of the quest! You have a new quest starting this month..."

"What is it?" Ranma spat.

"To find more questers." She said with a touch of sorrow in her voice. The queen of the elves may have been enslaved by the evil madman known as Ranma, but she had fallen in love with him. He never treated her poorly, though he was a bit of a jerk. Sadly, she did not know how he felt, and she was too proud to ask.

Ranma sighed. "I see. So the lord of darkness wants me to gather more play things does he? I assume I'm the catalyst again, am I right?"

"Yes." Shosami stated. "He suggested traveling to another world. He's bored with this one."

"Fine, I'll do his dirty work. I was getting bored too...wait a second!" Ranma shouted.

"Wh-what?" shosami said with a bit of shock at the sudden outburst.

"How the heck do you know about these quests all the time? I never see you leave the castle!" Ranma said as he pointed his finger at her. Shosami grinned as if to mock him.

"That is a secret."

"Whatever. Just do me a favor." Ranma groaned.

"What?"

"Kill Limpy." He stated blandly.

"No." She answered, venom dripping from her voice. "I like Ickorish. He practically raised me. Or are you just mad because you can't kill him?"

"I did kill him! Three times!" Ranma yelled. "You know what? Whatever, just be ready for when I call on you. I'm going to bring my castle with me when I get situated. See ya." And with that, Ranma was gone. In a dark flash the silver haired tyrant was gone.

--------------------
melgirl1778
post Apr 20 2007, 2:15 AM
Post #58

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (melgirl1778)
Keira looks up hearing this new vioce, she was kindof upset that their conversation was interupted.

"hello, my name is keira. I am new this year."

i then gave hataru a stare that said, 'we will continue this later'
99RedBalloons
post Apr 20 2007, 2:15 AM
Post #59

Tynix Fairy

QUOTE (melgirl1778)
*to hataru*

"Maybe, but you cirtainly implied it, i am the princess of equilibrium to answer your question, now i ask you my own, where would you come
from."

"Ask all you like," Hotaru said breezily, not answering.

"Hi you guys."

She looked up, pretending to be caught unaware.

"Hello, my name is Keira. I am new this year."

Hotaru nodded. "Ellyon," she said by way of greeting. "I trust you're well."

((Ellyon is a sophmore, yes?))
melgirl1778
post Apr 20 2007, 2:24 AM
Post #60

Cosmix Fairy

it was apparent these two have met before. hataru was luckey she got out of our conversation, but i was detirmind to ask her again later, or maybe this other girl could enlighten me on the subject.

355 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 7:15 AM