*Forum Set Made by Me.* xD

Go to the top of the page
Sen
post May 5 2012, 3:05 PM
Post #22

Butterflix Fairy

Group: Members

If you're planning a holiday at Rainbow Magicland:
You can get a 5EUR discount when you order your tickets digitally. Type "WINX" or "POPPIXIE" to get the discount. (this code can be used during the entire 2012 - 2013 parc season)

--------------------

By dittadulla <3~ @_@

Winx Club & Rainbow -- Translated articles: http://incantesimo.lareveuse.net/
Zhanneel
post May 5 2012, 4:22 PM
Post #23

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

For the one time in my life I might be able to afford visiting Europe I think I would want to check out the Rainbow theme park. I like how they are comparing it to the Harry Potter World in Universal Studios. I got the chance to visit Harry Potter World a year ago, and it was nice. Interactive, rides, food, and the best part -- good souvenirs! If they could turn it into something of Disney caliber it would be a great place for whole families. I look forward to Winx universe scenery, locations, decorations, clothing, food,... stationary! Yeah, I have a addition to pens, paper, and stickers, ha.
Abby
post May 5 2012, 7:18 PM
Post #24

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

I want to go, but I'm not really familiar with other rainbow shows so I would probably be going mostly for the winx club parts of it. But then again I only really went to Orlando's Islands of adventure just for the Harry Potter part last summer.
Sen
post Jun 1 2012, 4:03 PM
Post #25

Butterflix Fairy

"Discover magic at Toys Center!

Buy a new extenbile Winx Club backpack by Auguri Preziosi from 1 until 9 June. Keep the receipt and enter for free at Rainbow Magicland!
*read the rules at winxclub.com"

http://i49.tinypic.com/71u5p5.jpg
"Celebrate the start of the holidays with Winx Club!
(same message as the other image)"

--------------------

By dittadulla <3~ @_@

Abby
post Jun 3 2012, 3:53 AM
Post #26

Cosmix Fairy

That's pretty impressive, free park admission just for buying a backpack? How much is it normally to get into the park?
Sen
post Jun 5 2012, 6:56 PM
Post #27

Butterflix Fairy

QUOTE (Abby @ Jun 3 2012, 05:53 AM) *
That's pretty impressive, free park admission just for buying a backpack? How much is it normally to get into the park?

35 Euros. =)

--------------------

By dittadulla <3~ @_@

Zhanneel
post Jun 6 2012, 12:47 PM
Post #28

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

I want the headphones. I would shamelessly wear them everywhere if they were cheap enough, ha.
Abby
post Jun 6 2012, 4:37 PM
Post #29

Cosmix Fairy

That's not too expensive then, I was thinking it would be more in the range of Disney World expensive.
Sen
post Jun 9 2012, 9:05 AM
Post #30

Butterflix Fairy

QUOTE (Zhanneel @ Jun 6 2012, 02:47 PM) *
I want the headphones. I would shamelessly wear them everywhere if they were cheap enough, ha.

I think they're included in the bag. There was a schoolbag line with headphones last year. =)

That's not too expensive then, I was thinking it would be more in the range of Disney World expensive.

It's not? I wouldn't know. laugh.gif

--------------------

By dittadulla <3~ @_@

Abby
post Jun 9 2012, 2:25 PM
Post #31

Cosmix Fairy

Disney world is close to like $100 a ticket for one day admission, other parks (like Cedar Point in Sandusky OH, where I usually go a lot) are only $40ish.
Sen
post Apr 12 2014, 1:35 PM
Post #32

Butterflix Fairy

From michael's winx club
Source: http://www.guidaviaggi.it/notizie/162693/r...-tutti-giorni-/

((I still have to reread this article, so sorry for mistakes! ^^))

Rainbow Magicland will be open every day (7/7).

The amusement park at Roma Valmontone sees trees, dancing fountains added [to its park] and it is preparing for Asgard, the ice kingdom.
Rainbow Magicland will be open every day (7/7).

The amusement park at Roma Valmontone sees trees, dancing fountains added [to its park] and it is preparing for Asgard, the ice kingdom.

There are several new items for the new season at Rainbow Magicland, which reopens its doors on 16 April.
The first novelty is the timetable. The park will be open on all days until mid-September "to make it easier for communication to the outside and to give the audience more certainty about the days and time", observes the new executive manager Andrea Gasperoni.
There are also changes in the commercial policy with prices which aren't family friendly. After the summer, the park will open again from Christmas until 6 January 2015.

Among the new items is Gattobaleno, the mascot, who will receive an active role inside the park, performing magic. A large number of trees has been added in the park to create shadow, which was missing before during warm months. The Winx, fairy godmothers of the park, are celebrating their 10th anniversary, so there will be a new show with this theme. Among the attractions there are dancing fountains arriving, which are already popular in Dubai and are now transferred to the "Fairy Lake".

And in the summer, Illusion and Asgard, the ice kingdom, are started. "We're the first park in the centre-south [t/n: of Italy] - confirmed the manager - and the third in Italy, and we hope to soon become to second, and in the long term, the first thanks to important investments in the coming three years."

Meanwhile a new promo campaign has started "the main theme is carefreeness" explains the marketing director Marina Cipriano while presenting the commercials.

--------------------

By dittadulla <3~ @_@

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 4:27 AM