mightymarty2
post Jul 13 2007, 4:27 PM
Post #21

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

That is terrible I feel sorry for you

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
Go to the top of the page
B-loommy
post Jul 14 2007, 10:06 AM
Post #22

Mythix Fairy

Group: Members

God!... That is terrible..
winxgurlz
post Jul 18 2007, 9:33 AM
Post #23

Charmix Fairy

i always get bullied when im 8 years old cuz my boy frend she said mlay so i got to say in engelish she said why did u like him stupid!she said angrily

--------------------

thanx to lizzi 4 this siggy
John
post Jul 24 2007, 8:20 PM
Post #24

Cosmix Fairy

THere was a time where I was bullied for a year
mightymarty2
post Jul 25 2007, 3:12 PM
Post #25

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

That is terrible

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
Lexi
post Aug 1 2007, 5:06 AM
Post #26

Charmix Fairy

I use to get bullied in elementary school. It was because I was really skinny and I couldn't help the fact that I was. I was born early. I mean they would call me skinny, beanpole, and skinny face. No one would stick up for me and I didn't have the nerve to stick up for myself. I still don't really stick up for myself. Though I don't get pickd on really anymore.
Riliana
post Aug 1 2007, 7:51 AM
Post #27

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

Well I stick up for you and you still dont listen Lexi.

Well i was diagnosed with a sickness more than 3 years ago and i had gained weight from medicines. I have had people tell me i was useless and that i dont deserve to be here since i cant do anything to help anyone. I was over weight from being on steriods and everytime i was picked on i was lowered into a depression that i couldnt even get myself out of.
mightymarty2
post Aug 1 2007, 3:44 PM
Post #28

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Thats terrible

--------------------
P-girl
post Aug 1 2007, 5:18 PM
Post #29

Cosmix Fairy

That's indeed horrible. One of my friend had about the same problem, so I kinda know how it feels.
Riliana
post Aug 3 2007, 2:46 AM
Post #30

Cosmix Fairy

So i try to do my best about everything and all.
Ranma
post Sep 14 2007, 2:37 AM
Post #31

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Senior Member

Heh, I'm out of school (High school anyway, I'm in college now) and I still get bullied. I just don't care anymore. Bullies are weak, pathetic, dirtbags. Seriously, who gets pleasure out of making other people miserable?

I just don't take it if it gets out of hand. I stand up for my self and I stand up for others.

Towards the end of high school I had a reputation...
(Not a direct quote, I don't remember everything that was said)

Bully (who used to be my friend): Hey Kyle, Stephen elbowed me (It was an accident) and now I'm getting a group together to just beat him up. Like one punch out of all of us would finish him!
Me: No way! Listen, if you try that you'll have to take me on too!
Bully: ...okay. (Walks away)

The group was never formed and Stephen wasn't hurt. Most of the bullies I've face are cowards, unfortunately not all bullies are weak and will beat kids up. I took martial arts and most bullies left me alone in highschool because I had a reputation for being a good fighter. However, I still got bullied. It got so bad that my parents had to call the school. It didn't stop of course, but hey, that's life.

In conclusion!!!!

Bullies are pitiful creature that aren't worth getting upset over. If a bully is doing something so terrible that you can't stand it there are steps you can probably take. Explain to your parents what exactly is going on, and teachers too, keep them informed. Don't be scared of being known as the "tattle tail". Kids threaten you with that because they know what they are doing is wrong and they want to scare you so that you won't tell on them. They know that they will be punished.

--------------------
mimi_x3
post Sep 14 2007, 2:54 AM
Post #32

Cosmix Fairy

I've had serious bulling issues, and with friends betraying me and everyting in the book

Ranma its good that you stood up for the guy, and your right people that just ask "grownups" are tattletail,

In Middle school and Highschool are the some of the best and worst years i remember i was in 4th grade I was rumored for alot of things just because i was the new girl and i played well in sports, i remember this was in 4th grade one day after basketball practice i went into the bathroom to change out of my uniform and then my 2 close friends where changing to (seperate bathroom people lol ) and These 2 girls came into there and they were like Oh i should quit the team or their gonna make my life misterable and all that, and they pushed me but i werent going to listen i liked basketball and i was going to continue but my closet friend didnt do anything, they just pretended lik they didnt hear anything, and from that day every time i went to class
i would hear a new rumor everyday, rumors are nasty especially when you have to deal it with yourself, after those 2 years of rumors i went to another school but this was nicer, and there was this girl that was getting rumored to, and one day she was crying i went to talk to her and she said they were spreading nasty rumors about her but i told her not to worry about it and that she can come talk to me anytime, and the next week she was like my close friend but then the rumors got nastier and when we were all doing project she opened up the back window and she was hangin by her hand LUCKY there was a boy nearby to help her up,

I'm saying rumors are the bad things about school, and especially when people you know dont stand up for you because their afraid of dealing with the "big crowd" Sometimes teachers cant do anything about it then tell principle tell anyone that can make a difference or at least help you, ask anyone for help its ok to ask anyone for help really, their just helping its not embarssin or anything because bullies are just people that find their fun out of peoples misery, so if you show them your not affected by this then they'll stop bothering you, not that its a fact but it'll probally work if not talk to a council and just have a friend with you to help talk to you and dont do anyting your gonna reqret

--------------------

[ My Sisters : Fa, Anny, Becca, And Riliana ]

Nothin Matters When Your Broken , How Can My heart possibly break when it wasnt even whole to start with,

<33 Dis Quote
"Love Is Like The Wind. You Can't See It But You Can Feel It" - Landen Carter ( A walk To remember)
mightymarty2
post Sep 15 2007, 10:38 AM
Post #33

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

It started a bit yesterday but I don't think he had the guts as in form I dropped my bag on the table it it made quite a large bang and as i did lose my temper when it got to much last year. Maybe he thought I would use my bag. So having a heavy bag has its uses bar hurting my back.

--------------------
Boo
post Sep 24 2007, 9:44 PM
Post #34

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

I've had one of my best friends spread a horrible rumour about me in middle school. I was hanging around a girl she didn't like at all, so she spread a rumour that I was 'dating' her (I'm not that way.) I was so hurt that'd she say that, I didn't have many friends, and the few I did have didn't say anything. The same 'friend' also found out who I had a crush on (I told her when I trusted her) so the next day she sat with him at lunch and flirted with him, right in front of me so I could see. I felt absolutely crushed. The same girl also came into a room I was in and put her hand on my head and said sorry, when I felt my head, there was slimy gum in my hair, I could hear her laughing as she walked away.

My confidence throughout middle school was an all-time low. I didn't stick up for myself even if something somebody said made me feel really horrible. Even my friends took advantage of it and they would boss me around and treat me cruddy. I was so scared to make other friends, I didn't do anything about it...

I just entered high school and already I see an incredible difference. I am making new friends, talking more, and most important, I'm sticking up for myself. Everything is soooo much better. My advice: Stick up for yourself. It helps. Don't let people treat you like you're nothing: because you are something. People just pick on other people because they are unsure of themselves...

--------------------
When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door, that we do not see the one which has opened for us. -Helen Keller
mightymarty2
post Sep 25 2007, 4:51 PM
Post #35

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Good advice though that has not worked for me. I am sorry to hear you have been bullied

--------------------
mimi_x3
post Sep 25 2007, 7:08 PM
Post #36

Cosmix Fairy

Whoa sorry to hear about all that Boo, I know how it is when i was in grade school in 2nd grade i believe Everyday i would go to school and we would like have a contest who ever is the 2 people that go to school first would be friends as if im late they would be friends and leave me out of things and this happened for about couple months and then when we'd get into lines they would push and bump me and all those things just to hurt me, it hurted not to mention since they were friends i didn't have one in grade school these things happen alot,
It must've been pain for you having yur best friend treatin u like that and noone is standin up for you but Boo your really nice i just didnt' think you'd be a victim to

(People i recommend you to watch the movie "Odd Girl Out" on youtube it has it i believe, )

--------------------

Nothin Matters When Your Broken , How Can My heart possibly break when it wasnt even whole to start with,

<33 Dis Quote
"Love Is Like The Wind. You Can't See It But You Can Feel It" - Landen Carter ( A walk To remember)
*Stella*
post Sep 25 2007, 7:56 PM
Post #37

Cosmix Fairy

I feel very sorry for you.. my little sister had bullying problems, too.. she was bullied so long till she changed her class.. well, she found new friends, but she is still scared of the ones, who bullied her.. and you know, im mostly a nice person (well i hope i am^^) but when i see those girls, who had bullied her, i really could go over to them and slap them into their faces.. i never really had bully problems, well in elemantary school i was kinda outsider, cause i couldn spell the name of the most-liked girl..

the best way to get out of it (i saw it at my sister) is having some great friends, who will not betray you and who will stay with you.. so, hey, im here for you! for all of you!!

--------------------

Boo
post Sep 25 2007, 10:34 PM
Post #38

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

Thanks mimi_x3
I'm sorry you got bullied.. Thats sad that people would hurt your feelings in second grade, its almost like they just wanted you to feel bad icon_sad.gif

I'm glad your sister found new friends, *Stella*. It must have been difficult for her to adjust...

--------------------
When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door, that we do not see the one which has opened for us. -Helen Keller
winxgirl
post Sep 26 2007, 5:57 AM
Post #39

Enchantix Fairy

my advice to all of you is that you should stand up for your self and dont just take it and feel bad all the time becuase the truth is A bully tries to tower, but really has no power. So why not try to stand out

--------------------
mimi_x3
post Sep 26 2007, 11:41 AM
Post #40

Cosmix Fairy

Same for you to Boo, thats just mean with the gum and such things GIRLS in particlur would do, but i got builled younger and it turned into harder states but now i learned to ingore the rumors and any one who didnt wanna be my friends i'll look pass them and would do just whats best for me, if i cant have tons of friends at least i'll have 1 and i'll get by

I understood why ur confidence was crushed in middle school boo, and i hoped you gotten passed that cuz ur confindence should always be hiqh

And Anny Im qlad she made new freinds

--------------------

<33 Dis Quote

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 12:09 PM