Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Add Reply
> Need Advice About My Boyfriend
bloom-enchantix-...
post Jun 22 2007, 7:03 PM
Post #1

Sirenix Fairy

Group: Members

Well, u see guys, i hav a boyfriend, before we were really good friends , then last year we both finally told eachother how we feel about eachother.
well the problem is that , my boyfriend lives in another city an i can only see him in me summer vacation, so the thing is that we havnt been in contact lately , and well i m gonna see him in a few days but i dont think he likes me anymore, wat should i do?
guys i really need your help .

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
Connie
post Jun 22 2007, 9:47 PM
Post #2

Tynix Fairy

Well there really isnt much you could do, but try to make him happy while you're with him, But if he doesnt have feelings for you anymore then you cant do anything about that

--------------------

Screenshot Credits to WinxMedia But I made this

thanks to Stellaksjuta
bloom-enchantix-...
post Jun 23 2007, 7:19 AM
Post #3

Sirenix Fairy

QUOTE (Connie @ Jun 23 2007, 02:47 AM) *
Well there really isnt much you could do, but try to make him happy while you're with him, But if he doesnt have feelings for you anymore then you cant do anything about that

okay , thnx.

--------------------
Leentje
post Jun 23 2007, 2:04 PM
Post #4

Pixie

Group: New Members

I've done the same you did with a boy a couple of years ago. It's very important when you start such a relationship that you both want to fight for it and that your both very much in love. The problem with you is that you must not give up. If he really doesn't like you like he liked you before you'll have to deal with it but if he isn't sure and you're not either. Than you can better stop your relationship. I had exactly the same thing with my old boyfriend. In the end we didn't know if we liked each other any more, so we broke up but were still good friend. I hope this will help you.

From Leentje with love wub.gif

--------------------
Connie
post Jun 24 2007, 9:32 PM
Post #5

Tynix Fairy

I'm sorry if I sound mean I had it happen to me and it didnt work out

--------------------

Screenshot Credits to WinxMedia But I made this

thanks to Stellaksjuta
Griselda
post Oct 10 2007, 6:19 PM
Post #6

A True Fairy

QUOTE (Connie @ Jun 24 2007, 04:32 PM) *
I'm sorry if I sound mean I had it happen to me and it didnt work out

The same thing happened to me when I was... twelve years old, my goodness. I thought I was destined to be with someone. His mother, who was always depressed, moved him back to Germany. We couldn't contact each other and didn't see each other again for years.

I know him again now, but I can't believe this was the kid I used to think I was destined to marry. You know who he's like? Codatorta. He really is. I was pretty stupid when I was twelve, since I thought I would never get into college because I fought people too much and that I would end up marrying this Travis guy and live in a trailer park fighting with my husband for the rest of my life.
That was a lame ambition. It's very laughable, nowadays. I basically did the opposite of all that.

Heh, I apologize for going off topic.

This post has been edited by Griselda: Oct 10 2007, 6:20 PM

--------------------

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 11:56 PM