Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Add Reply
> I Can't Deal With It, It hurts...
phychicdreamer
post May 1 2007, 2:39 PM
Post #1

A True Fairy

Group: Members

unsure.gif I dont know what to do. Ok theres this guy nicolas nico for short and he was in my class for a few yearsand we were friends wegot along but then he moved away from the school area and then I moved to the uk. I dont know what to do because it's been 4 years since i last saw him and I dont know how to contact him since I dont know where he is. I cant stop thinking about him...I get butterflies in my stomach when I think about him holding my hand or saying that he likes me in the future which is farfetched at the moment and I cry when I think that I never told him face to face that I care for him, and when I think about me not seeing him again...even as i write this and am thinking about him i am getting butterflies...I just dont know what to do my parentsand friends say toforget it and forget him its been 4 years get over it, but I cant when i try I cant bear it and get depressed...I dont know I just dont know what to do....It's driving me crazy and I cant block my memory of him... unsure.gif I probably sound like a freak....the thing is i would have told him how i felt befor he moved and i moved but until I moved across seas I didn'trelize how much I cared... icon_sad.gif

katherine sad.gif

--------------------
wanna know why we search so hard for love its beacause it's the closest thing we have to magic.
I'm just the shell of a person, a puppet with broken strings
always putting on a smile to fool the world
It looks like I'm losing this fight
sometimes a smile saves a dream from drowning in the darkness better than a word does
Everything I do is another mistake to you
you fade away like tears in the wind
Sticks and stones may break her bones...But names can make her starve to death
WHY I AM FIGHTING TO LIVE IF I AM JUST LIVING TO DIE
She is fallin apart right in front of your eyes...but you don't realize it. Wanna know why, cause you are to busy fighting with your husband
Go to the top of the page
*Stella*
post May 1 2007, 2:53 PM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

hey katherine!!

thats sounds like a big problem.. maybe do you have contact to friends, who know you and him? maybe they have his new adress so you can write him...
do you know, where he moved?? if you find out, write him a letter or call him...
dont matter if its 4 years ago.. you know, if this butterflys is what you feel, when you think about him, maybe its true love?
(im a romantic person, i think everybody here knows that, and maybe some people think im overtating.. but how you wrote it.. it seems to me, that
you are really in love with this guy...)

hope i could help you,
anny

--------------------

Florays
post May 1 2007, 3:00 PM
Post #3

Bloomix Fairy

Just like Anne said , Ask your friends. Maybe they got information left about them!

--------------------

Thanks Stellaksjuta for this beautifull userbar

When you're at a loss
I'll be an angel
For you alone
And appear for you in ev'ry deep dark night
And then we will fly,
Far away from here
phychicdreamer
post May 1 2007, 3:09 PM
Post #4

A True Fairy

thanxs anny^_^ ya my friends know him but I have no idea of where he is the last time i saw him he was being dragged out of gradutation with this grandfather...one of my friends said she has a suprise for me that has to do with him...but i have to wait until christmas for the suprise I am hoping its an adress or e-mail so i can contact him...great here come the butterflies again........

also thanx florays^_^

--------------------
wanna know why we search so hard for love its beacause it's the closest thing we have to magic.
sometimes a smile saves a dream from drowning in the darkness better than a word does
She is fallin apart right in front of your eyes...but you don't realize it. Wanna know why, cause you are to busy fighting with your husband
*Stella*
post May 1 2007, 3:16 PM
Post #5

Cosmix Fairy

uuuhh!! thats cool from your friend with that surprise.. but if its the adress from him, why does she have to wait till christmas?
the earlier she give it to you, the earlier you can write him..

i hope sooooo much for you, that its the adress and you will find him again!!!!

--------------------

phychicdreamer
post May 1 2007, 3:22 PM
Post #6

A True Fairy

thanxs I guess all i can do now is wait...I asked here why and she just emailed me back this

'' wink.gif you'll see''

--------------------
99RedBalloons
post May 1 2007, 8:51 PM
Post #7

Tynix Fairy

If your friend has a surprise for you that has to do with contacting him, she should not make you wait until a major holiday, such as Christmas, to give it to you. If it's a present or some such thing, then fine, I'm afraid you'll have to suck it up, but if it would allow you to get in touch with him, then you have to tell her that you absolutely need to know. I mean, you're clearly going crazy over this (and I mean that in the nicest way); if she'd keeping such information from you, that's not fair of her and she should tell you now.

--------------------
*Stella*
post May 1 2007, 8:56 PM
Post #8

Cosmix Fairy

red (call you red, is it ok?) is right i think...

--------------------

phychicdreamer
post May 1 2007, 9:16 PM
Post #9

A True Fairy

ya your right...maybe I can convince her to give me the suprise as a birthday present since its this month

--------------------
99RedBalloons
post May 1 2007, 9:53 PM
Post #10

Tynix Fairy

Feel free to call me Red, if you want. Ranma already does it.

If you want to wait until your birthday... Do you know when she's planning to give it to you?

--------------------
Palladium fangir...
post May 5 2007, 6:33 PM
Post #11

Tynix Fairy

You know I had the same problem one time when my friend went to Florida for this university he was going to enroll in and I was emailing and emailing but got no reply I started to get really upset, but then I contacted his mom see if he's allright and she said "I don't know why don't you tell him yourself" I nearly dropped the phone when I found out he didn't take the enrollment I don't know why but I didn't nag him about it, but I'm his only friend and all so I didn't know why he would stick around for just me

--------------------

The last two banners came from this site: http://www.janime.info/Genex/introduct.html

This is my shout out to Fullmoon, P-Girl, and Anime Princess:You're awesome nobody hurt them ok otherwise there will be consequences
phychicdreamer
post May 9 2007, 3:28 PM
Post #12

A True Fairy

maybe he likes you^_~

--------------------
carolaw
post May 10 2007, 7:39 PM
Post #13

Pixie

Group: New Members

did you try searching on the internet???if you can find you family of the past 500years i'm shure you can find nico and if he has msn he probably has a profile and you can look those up.
who knows maaybe he's been looking for you 2.
xxxx carola

--------------------
fullmoon
post May 12 2007, 9:34 PM
Post #14

Cosmix Fairy

Did you get in touch with him get Katherine?

--------------------

I am not WEIRDhopefullyI think

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." ~ Albert Einstein
mightymarty2
post May 30 2007, 8:44 PM
Post #15

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

If you care so much about him try and make your friend understand then move on from there

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 1:51 PM