Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Add Reply
> What confused me about Bloom
Alvin's Hot ...
post Feb 28 2013, 8:27 PM
Post #1

Earth Girl

Group: New Members

Hey I'm actually new here, but I recently started rewatching Winx Club and I just finished season 2. Now here's what confused me about Bloom... Spoilers starts here Now a the end of season 1 during the battle Bloom gets the Dragon Fire to the full potential and is super powerful. Powerful enough to beat the Trix. Then,in season 2 she stinks at magic again! I mean she's okay, but nothing like she was before. It just confuses me. Spoiler end here
Go to the top of the page
P-girl
post Mar 1 2013, 4:24 PM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

QUOTE (Alvin's Hot Juice Box @ Feb 28 2013, 09:27 PM) *
Hey I'm actually new here, but I recently started rewatching Winx Club and I just finished season 2. Now here's what confused me about Bloom... Spoilers starts here Now a the end of season 1 during the battle Bloom gets the Dragon Fire to the full potential and is super powerful. Powerful enough to beat the Trix. Then,in season 2 she stinks at magic again! I mean she's okay, but nothing like she was before. It just confuses me. Spoiler end here

It's probably more a storytelling flub then anything else. Probably to keep the playing field level and not make her uber-powerful and godlike. They saved that for Season 3.
Go to the top of the page

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:06 PM