Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Add Reply
> What is your fav winx thing that you have that you wouldnt EVER sell?, I know its a bit off-topic but i couldnt think of anywhere else to go
Tash
post Jun 30 2009, 1:36 PM
Post #21

Harmonix Fairy

Group: Members

QUOTE (dreamywinxgirl94 @ Jun 25 2009, 10:25 AM) *
Oh I see...that stinks? There's no new games of Quest for Codex and Mission Enchantix? That's strange. They should have that? Oh I saw that winx mini lounge in Toys R Us on 2005. xD That day I got my Bloom Winx Doll with Lockette, Winx Bag with #1 Castle Magazine, and Winx Game. But I couldn't get the Winx Mini Lounge. ^^" Cause it's so small and for 4 years old. I can only get the bag, magazines, and a doll. =) Plus it stinks that there's no dolls and winx stuff here in USA. -_-" Just games only.

Btw, I heard about Winx Club PC and Winx Club PS2. I want it so badly..but for some reasons..they don't have it? Probably they never got it. -_-" When it was released to USA..they don't have it for silly reasons...I looked everywhere and couldn't find it. >.<" Guess that was the time that the stores didn't hear of Winx Club before. Just became a New Hit and Hot Stuff (way back in 2005).

I feel sorry for your Winx PC. I understand it's really variable for you. Cause you seem to play it everytime. I know brothers can be really be so crazy and do silly things to ruin a sister's life. -_-" Happens to my cousins they always fight each others with toys cause they are sisters and brothers. I'm the only one that doesn't have a sister and brother in my family.

ONG! i saw the PC game in toys r us and i brought it...BUT THEN MY BROTHER SCATCHED IT DILBRATLY!!! I really did cry. It was the first winx thing i saw in ages..(since 2005) i even begged my dad to send an email to konami...but they never reply...i didnt even get to finish it!!!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
dreamywinxgirl94
post Jul 1 2009, 3:47 PM
Post #22

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

Aw, I felt sorry for you. =( I know you love the Winx PC game. That's really mean that Konami didn't reply.

--------------------

~Believe in Winx Dreams!~
DreamyWinx Will Always Be Remembered 2008-2015:

*Forum Set Made by Me.* xD

P-girl
post Jul 17 2009, 12:45 PM
Post #23

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

I wouldn't want to get rid of my Winx; the movie DVD while the extras are so-so for a big-budget movie, for a cartoon (Which the Dutch DVD-people seemed to have shoved it under) it's quite impressive (Storyboards of several scenes, the video-clip of the Dutch Soundtrack songs, and a bonus-cd with the two first COMPLETE episodes of Season 1.)

And my brand New Musa doll. (The 'In Concert'-one)
Boo
post Jul 18 2009, 9:15 PM
Post #24

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

Hmm....

I definitely would not sell my Italian Tecna doll (Winx Club Movie version in her gorgeous gown), and the Mattel Tecna doll in which she is adorned in her green ballroom dress as seen in season 3 and in the movie. happy.gif
I probably wouldn't sell my Mattel Tecna enchantix doll either... or the season 1 doll I bought years ago when I first started liking Winx....
(I'm guessing you see the pattern here. xD)

My sister also has a few dolls I'm sure she wouldn't sell.

We're a family that does not like to sell or get rid of things (especially my sister and me. lol)

xD That little clay Riven figure made my day. How cute!

--------------------
When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door, that we do not see the one which has opened for us. -Helen Keller
winxclubrox23
post Jul 18 2009, 9:31 PM
Post #25

Cosmix Fairy

Haha, my Riv clay thing made my life XD

--------------------

Thanks to Ditty for the userbar! Llamas by CookiemagiK on DA
Tash
post Jul 20 2009, 8:59 AM
Post #26

Harmonix Fairy

Group: Members

lol Teagan.

--------------------
dreamywinxgirl94
post Jul 22 2009, 9:36 PM
Post #27

Cosmix Fairy

Hehe. ^-^

--------------------

~Believe in Winx Dreams!~
DreamyWinx Will Always Be Remembered 2008-2015:

*Forum Set Made by Me.* xD

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 7:46 AM