8 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Add Reply
> I Have Officially Decided To...
Abby
post Apr 26 2008, 5:43 PM
Post #41

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

I don't know many people at my school but I do know one girl this year who was pregnant, I don't know if she kept the baby or gave it up for a adoption though.
Go to the top of the page
musaenchantixthe...
post Apr 28 2008, 9:45 PM
Post #42

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

just one... ok.. then my school is weird....
i'm waiting to get the musa disco one she said. well i think she said she had one. let me check.

--------------------
Riliana
post Apr 29 2008, 3:48 AM
Post #43

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (Abby @ Apr 25 2008, 04:57 PM) *
thanks for posting the auction. what other dolls do you have? Since I'm finally going to be able to not need to save up all my extra cash after next weekend I could actually possibly get some that I need! But yeah I did sell some of my dolls before, just some of the smaller line ones because I thought I was too obsessed with winx club, and now I regret that but oh well, I can't do anything about it anymore. Some days I do think about if any guy actually does ask me out how do you tell a guy "oh yeah I have a website all about this cartoon show and I have tons of merchandise from it!" without them running away

I have placed a few up already and they already have been bought as soon as I put them up... But, I have Musa Disco still, All of the beach dolls. Sleepover Flora, Icy, Flying Pixie Amore ( I was placing Sky with her) and Layla with Piff.

Tecna sold quickly, I have Layla Disco on bid if you put in winx club layla disco in the search engine you should find her. and thats pretty much it on the dolls. I'm pretty sure you have the others. I have all the shopping and school dolls as well, but they are opened and I will be selling them in a lot. I will be selling the stockings, and ornaments, and the winx club clock i own.
Abby
post Apr 30 2008, 12:56 AM
Post #44

Cosmix Fairy

OOOOO Ornaments! I have looked all over for those and have only found one winx club ornament, so I could be interested in those. I am trying to limit the dolls I get to the ones I really want even though it is oh so tempting half the time.
Zhanneel
post Apr 30 2008, 3:27 PM
Post #45

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Unless METB wants it first, I'm watching for Disco Musa =).
Riliana
post May 2 2008, 6:37 AM
Post #46

Cosmix Fairy

Yes, that is understandable. I have right now placed up. Layla and Piff, Icy, and all 5 magical minis.

Yes, I have two ornaments and three christmas stockings.
musaenchantixthe...
post May 3 2008, 3:41 PM
Post #47

Cosmix Fairy

YES! i want the disco musa. thats the doll i'm waiting for. MINE!
and i want the ornament. but first i'm going to get musa disco doll.
hey how much would it cost for the shipping. WAIT! you live in kentucky. thats right on top of tennessee. cool.
so how much would the shipping be?

--------------------
Princess Rissa
post May 3 2008, 10:50 PM
Post #48

Sirenix Fairy

Group: Members

coool

--------------------
Riliana
post May 5 2008, 4:09 AM
Post #49

Cosmix Fairy

Well, I do have to charge a little more on shipping, because I need to get boxes as well. Shipping is about 6.00 dollars. Of course. I will be putting those up soon.
Unica-Musa
post May 5 2008, 7:36 PM
Post #50

Sirenix Fairy

I can't buy anything from e-bay icon_sad.gif

--------------------

Pics of Musa found on this forum! Forum set by me!

Thnx to wonderful Zhaaneel I have this cool animated siggy
Boo
post May 5 2008, 9:36 PM
Post #51

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (Riliana @ Apr 29 2008, 03:48 AM) *
Tecna sold quickly, I have Layla Disco on bid if you put in winx club layla disco in the search engine you should find her. and thats pretty much it on the dolls. I'm pretty sure you have the others. I have all the shopping and school dolls as well, but they are opened and I will be selling them in a lot. I will be selling the stockings, and ornaments, and the winx club clock i own.

Hmm, I think I saw the Tecna dolls you put up, (were they all packaged)? I almost bid on the charmix one (if that was you), but I forgot about it and came back later and found the auction had ended, to my dismay. Ah well... It ended for a lot though, which in your case, is a good thing. happy.gif

--------------------
When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door, that we do not see the one which has opened for us. -Helen Keller
musaenchantixthe...
post May 5 2008, 10:01 PM
Post #52

Cosmix Fairy

oh sorry you didn't get the doll though.
thanks. 6 dollar. wow i didn't know that.
i can't wait for the musa disco doll. i have 65 dollar in total from my birthday. yes money to spend!
more question. sorry for annoying
i put the money for the shipping and the money that the doll cost all together on the money order. right? yes i'm slow. and i just wanna be sure.

--------------------
Zhanneel
post May 5 2008, 11:16 PM
Post #53

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

That's right METB. Ebay will give you a sum total of what you owe. Then just take that total to the bank/credit union and make a money order out for that much, that way you only have to pay for one money order. In fact, eBay will give you step by step instructions pretty much from when you win the bid. The hardest part is bidding, biting your nails, hoping someone doesn't bid it up more, and finally winning! =P

I hope you win it!

@Boo: The dolls you're thinking of, were there a bunch of Tecna dolls being sold at the same time, and all by the same person? If so that was a different person who was selling like a butt-load of Winx dolls, of all the girls. I saw a Singsational, Charmix, First Edition, and one other of Tecna, and then they also had a bunch of the other characters as well. It's probably a good thing you didn't win from that person =(. I bought one of the dolls from him (1st Edition Tecna) and I just now got a response from him and I paid more than a week ago. It hasn't even been shipped yet....argh.

This post has been edited by Zhanneel: May 5 2008, 11:20 PM
musaenchantixthe...
post May 6 2008, 12:29 AM
Post #54

Cosmix Fairy

thank you zhanneel. i just hope i get the doll. bank/credit union? i just go to the gas station and get a money order there or this one place my mom goes to for money order.

shall we hunt the person down zhanneel. the one that hasn't shipped it yet. cause i will.......

--------------------
Zhanneel
post May 6 2008, 1:45 AM
Post #55

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

No no, I fear if I let you lose on the seller I'll never get the doll because you'll scare them half to death =P
Unica-Musa
post May 6 2008, 2:55 PM
Post #56

Sirenix Fairy

charmix dolls????????????????????
I'm gonna sold all my non-winx dolls for that!!!!!!!!

--------------------

Boo
post May 6 2008, 9:19 PM
Post #57

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (Zhanneel @ May 5 2008, 11:16 PM) *
@Boo: The dolls you're thinking of, were there a bunch of Tecna dolls being sold at the same time, and all by the same person? If so that was a different person who was selling like a butt-load of Winx dolls, of all the girls. I saw a Singsational, Charmix, First Edition, and one other of Tecna, and then they also had a bunch of the other characters as well. It's probably a good thing you didn't win from that person =(. I bought one of the dolls from him (1st Edition Tecna) and I just now got a response from him and I paid more than a week ago. It hasn't even been shipped yet....argh.

I suppose you're right; it probably was better that I didn't win. O_o That seems odd that they haven't shipped it. Although, it's understandable if you paid via check (it might take some time to clear and such), but if you paid via paypal or cash, it shouldn't take that long.

--------------------
When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door, that we do not see the one which has opened for us. -Helen Keller
Abby
post May 6 2008, 9:25 PM
Post #58

Cosmix Fairy

well when you put up the ornaments and stockings let me know since I would most likely be interested!
Unica-Musa
post May 7 2008, 4:26 PM
Post #59

Sirenix Fairy

Maybe thats why I can't buy anything from e-bay

--------------------

Zhanneel
post May 7 2008, 4:31 PM
Post #60

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Nah, it doesn't happen all the time. And after talking with the seller, I accepted their reason for not getting back to within the week. However, if you get a seller who doesn't contact you after 10 days you can take it up with Ebay and get your money back--which I have done once. And it worked out okay. Ebay protects people pretty well, so you feel safer on that site than say on other auction sites.

8 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 9:32 AM