3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Add Reply
> One Line Story
wkw427
post Feb 2 2009, 12:51 AM
Post #1

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Members

The rules are simple. We make a story, about randomness, and you can only add one line to it each time! Copy and paste it, and add your line in bold. I'll make a paragraph to get everyone started.

Once upon a time in a far off land, lived a wizard who was obsessed with singing. he liked to sing so much that he summoned a demon out of the object that was closest to him at the time. Unfortunately for him and everyone else, the closest thing to the wizard when he summoned a demon was his own.. poo. The demonic poo grew out of hand and took over a portion of the world, covering it with.. poo. He called himself the Great Mighty Poo, and if anyone tried to kill him, he defeated them by singing opera.
So, Johnny the Great will embark out on the quest to defeat the Great Mighty Poo. His secret weapon is a never ending roll of toilet paper. His first stop on his epic quest, is the great great granddaughter of the crazy wizard.........

Copy that and add your line in bold.

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

I give my sincerest apologies if anything that I have mentioned in a post or image by me or relating to me, any word, ASCII character, vowel or constant is to be considered offensive in your native tongue. If it is, remember you're on the internet.
Go to the top of the page
humbu111
post Feb 2 2009, 2:48 AM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

Once upon a time in a far off land, lived a wizard who was obsessed with singing. he liked to sing so much that he summoned a demon out of the object that was closest to him at the time. Unfortunately for him and everyone else, the closest thing to the wizard when he summoned a demon was his own.. poo. The demonic poo grew out of hand and took over a portion of the world, covering it with.. poo. He called himself the Great Mighty Poo, and if anyone tried to kill him, he defeated them by singing opera.
So, Johnny the Great will embark out on the quest to defeat the Great Mighty Poo. His secret weapon is a never ending roll of toilet paper. His first stop on his epic quest, is the great great granddaughter of the crazy wizard. The crazy wizard is his uncle's neice's third cousin twice removed.

--------------------

Credits to Bre for the forum set, and Ditty/Esca for the userbar :D

wkw427
post Feb 2 2009, 3:29 AM
Post #3

Cosmix Fairy

So, Johnny the Great will embark out on the quest to defeat the Great Mighty Poo. His secret weapon is a never ending roll of toilet paper. His first stop on his epic quest, is the great great granddaughter of the crazy wizard. The crazy wizard is his uncle's neice's third cousin twice removed. So he sets off to Applewatch Tower, a sorcer's apartment in a far off city known as New York

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

I give my sincerest apologies if anything that I have mentioned in a post or image by me or relating to me, any word, ASCII character, vowel or constant is to be considered offensive in your native tongue. If it is, remember you're on the internet.
mightymarty2
post Feb 2 2009, 1:04 PM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

So, Johnny the Great will embark out on the quest to defeat the Great Mighty Poo. His secret weapon is a never ending roll of toilet paper. His first stop on his epic quest, is the great great granddaughter of the crazy wizard. The crazy wizard is his uncle's neice's third cousin twice removed. So he sets off to Applewatch Tower, a sorcer's apartment in a far off city known as New York.where he would drive a ford mustang

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
wkw427
post Feb 2 2009, 2:19 PM
Post #5

Cosmix Fairy

So, Johnny the Great will embark out on the quest to defeat the Great Mighty Poo. His secret weapon is a never ending roll of toilet paper. His first stop on his epic quest, is the great great granddaughter of the crazy wizard. The crazy wizard is his uncle's neice's third cousin twice removed. So he sets off to Applewatch Tower, a sorcer's apartment in a far off city known as New York.where he would drive a ford mustang. While doing that, he yelled at everyone he passed 'Interior crocodile alligator! I drive a Chevrolet movie theater!' even though he knew he didn't..

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

mightymarty2
post Feb 2 2009, 3:23 PM
Post #6

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

So, Johnny the Great will embark out on the quest to defeat the Great Mighty Poo. His secret weapon is a never ending roll of toilet paper. His first stop on his epic quest, is the great great granddaughter of the crazy wizard. The crazy wizard is his uncle's neice's third cousin twice removed. So he sets off to Applewatch Tower, a sorcer's apartment in a far off city known as New York.where he would drive a ford mustang. While doing that, he yelled at everyone he passed 'Interior crocodile alligator! I drive a Chevrolet movie theater!' even though he knew he didn't..Then at the lights he had a drag race with a camero ss

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
wkw427
post Feb 2 2009, 3:45 PM
Post #7

Cosmix Fairy

So, Johnny the Great will embark out on the quest to defeat the Great Mighty Poo. His secret weapon is a never ending roll of toilet paper. His first stop on his epic quest, is the great great granddaughter of the crazy wizard. The crazy wizard is his uncle's neice's third cousin twice removed. So he sets off to Applewatch Tower, a sorcer's apartment in a far off city known as New York.where he would drive a ford mustang. While doing that, he yelled at everyone he passed 'Interior crocodile alligator! I drive a Chevrolet movie theater!' even though he knew he didn't..Then at the lights he had a drag race with a camero ss. The Cameo turned out to be an evil transformer, so Johnny tried to use his magic to defeat it!

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

mightymarty2
post Feb 2 2009, 3:50 PM
Post #8

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

So, Johnny the Great will embark out on the quest to defeat the Great Mighty Poo. His secret weapon is a never ending roll of toilet paper. His first stop on his epic quest, is the great great granddaughter of the crazy wizard. The crazy wizard is his uncle's neice's third cousin twice removed. So he sets off to Applewatch Tower, a sorcer's apartment in a far off city known as New York.where he would drive a ford mustang. While doing that, he yelled at everyone he passed 'Interior crocodile alligator! I drive a Chevrolet movie theater!' even though he knew he didn't..Then at the lights he had a drag race with a camero ss. The Cameo turned out to be an evil transformer, so Johnny tried to use his magic to defeat it!However this did not distroy it

--------------------
dittadulla
post Feb 2 2009, 7:37 PM
Post #9

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

So, Johnny the Great will embark out on the quest to defeat the Great Mighty Poo. His secret weapon is a never ending roll of toilet paper. His first stop on his epic quest, is the great great granddaughter of the crazy wizard. The crazy wizard is his uncle's neice's third cousin twice removed. So he sets off to Applewatch Tower, a sorcer's apartment in a far off city known as New York.where he would drive a ford mustang. While doing that, he yelled at everyone he passed 'Interior crocodile alligator! I drive a Chevrolet movie theater!' even though he knew he didn't..Then at the lights he had a drag race with a camero ss. The Cameo turned out to be an evil transformer, so Johnny tried to use his magic to defeat it !However this did not distroy it but just made him fall softly asleep.

--------------------
mightymarty2
post Feb 2 2009, 7:58 PM
Post #10

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

So, Johnny the Great will embark out on the quest to defeat the Great Mighty Poo. His secret weapon is a never ending roll of toilet paper. His first stop on his epic quest, is the great great granddaughter of the crazy wizard. The crazy wizard is his uncle's neice's third cousin twice removed. So he sets off to Applewatch Tower, a sorcer's apartment in a far off city known as New York.where he would drive a ford mustang. While doing that, he yelled at everyone he passed 'Interior crocodile alligator! I drive a Chevrolet movie theater!' even though he knew he didn't..Then at the lights he had a drag race with a camero ss. The Cameo turned out to be an evil transformer, so Johnny tried to use his magic to defeat it !However this did not distroy it but just made him fall softly asleep. However it would not last long

--------------------
wkw427
post Feb 2 2009, 8:54 PM
Post #11

Cosmix Fairy

So, Johnny the Great will embark out on the quest to defeat the Great Mighty Poo. His secret weapon is a never ending roll of toilet paper. His first stop on his epic quest, is the great great granddaughter of the crazy wizard. The crazy wizard is his uncle's neice's third cousin twice removed. So he sets off to Applewatch Tower, a sorcer's apartment in a far off city known as New York.where he would drive a ford mustang. While doing that, he yelled at everyone he passed 'Interior crocodile alligator! I drive a Chevrolet movie theater!' even though he knew he didn't..Then at the lights he had a drag race with a camero ss. The Cameo turned out to be an evil transformer, so Johnny tried to use his magic to defeat it !However this did not distroy it but just made him fall softly asleep. However it would not last long. Because a giant Taco man awoke the transformer!

Start a new paragraph

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

mightymarty2
post Feb 2 2009, 9:02 PM
Post #12

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

So, Johnny the Great will embark out on the quest to defeat the Great Mighty Poo. His secret weapon is a never ending roll of toilet paper. His first stop on his epic quest, is the great great granddaughter of the crazy wizard. The crazy wizard is his uncle's neice's third cousin twice removed. So he sets off to Applewatch Tower, a sorcer's apartment in a far off city known as New York.where he would drive a ford mustang. While doing that, he yelled at everyone he passed 'Interior crocodile alligator! I drive a Chevrolet movie theater!' even though he knew he didn't..Then at the lights he had a drag race with a camero ss. The Cameo turned out to be an evil transformer, so Johnny tried to use his magic to defeat it !However this did not distroy it but just made him fall softly asleep. However it would not last long. Because a giant Taco man awoke the transformer!

The second fight was about to start between the two of them

--------------------
humbu111
post Feb 2 2009, 10:15 PM
Post #13

Cosmix Fairy

The second fight was about to start between the two of them, but they were interrupted when a ducky walked in between them.

--------------------

Anime Princess
post Feb 2 2009, 10:27 PM
Post #14

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

The second fight was about to start between the two of them, but they were interrupted when a ducky walked in between them.they both stared at the ducky when it sudenly turned into a bumblebee

--------------------

Sorry i just think its better off this way

humbu111
post Feb 2 2009, 10:29 PM
Post #15

Cosmix Fairy

The second fight was about to start between the two of them, but they were interrupted when a ducky walked in between them. They both stared at the ducky when it sudenly turned into a bumblebee. It was huge, and started chasing after them.

--------------------

Anime Princess
post Feb 2 2009, 10:33 PM
Post #16

Cosmix Fairy

The second fight was about to start between the two of them, but they were interrupted when a ducky walked in between them. They both stared at the ducky when it sudenly turned into a bumblebee. It was huge, and started chasing after them. although insted of a stinger it had giant fangs.

--------------------

humbu111
post Feb 2 2009, 10:35 PM
Post #17

Cosmix Fairy

The second fight was about to start between the two of them, but they were interrupted when a ducky walked in between them. They both stared at the ducky when it sudenly turned into a bumblebee. It was huge, and started chasing after them. although insted of a stinger it had giant fangs. The fangs were poisonous, and could cause instant death.

--------------------

Anime Princess
post Feb 2 2009, 10:39 PM
Post #18

Cosmix Fairy

The second fight was about to start between the two of them, but they were interrupted when a ducky walked in between them. They both stared at the ducky when it sudenly turned into a bumblebee. It was huge, and started chasing after them. although insted of a stinger it had giant fangs. The fangs were poisonous, and could cause instant death.the transformer unafraid lurched at the bumblebee.

--------------------

wkw427
post Feb 2 2009, 11:02 PM
Post #19

Cosmix Fairy

The second fight was about to start between the two of them, but they were interrupted when a ducky walked in between them. They both stared at the ducky when it sudenly turned into a bumblebee. It was huge, and started chasing after them. although insted of a stinger it had giant fangs. The fangs were poisonous, and could cause instant death.the transformer unafraid lurched at the bumblebee. He shouldn't of, as the bee ate the transformer, alive, whole, and in one bite.

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

humbu111
post Feb 2 2009, 11:15 PM
Post #20

Cosmix Fairy

The second fight was about to start between the two of them, but they were interrupted when a ducky walked in between them. They both stared at the ducky when it sudenly turned into a bumblebee. It was huge, and started chasing after them. although insted of a stinger it had giant fangs. The fangs were poisonous, and could cause instant death.the transformer unafraid lurched at the bumblebee. He shouldn't of, as the bee ate the transformer, alive, whole, and in one bite. The bee burped and turned back into the duck.

--------------------

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 9:34 AM