Add Reply
> *Order of Nothix
Rating 5 V
empire_c2
post Jun 28 2011, 5:02 AM
Post #21

Enchantix Fairy

Group: Members

So I think all of mine and your questions were sorted out. I would still like the spots for the other two fairies filled before starting, but if not, I'll begin by Friday.

Also I will edit the first post to include your characters, but I found out this morning I cannot edit posts yet. So I will do that as soon as I can.

--------------------

The dark raven lingers in the shadows and awaits its moment.
Go to the top of the page
P-girl
post Jun 28 2011, 5:23 AM
Post #22

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

QUOTE (alicia_musa @ Jun 27 2011, 09:56 PM) *
no no its not its a planet

A planet can fit into a dimension. Also, my planet. Sure, it'll go in Enix.
alicia_musa
post Jun 28 2011, 2:28 PM
Post #23

Cosmix Fairy

((ok yes it is in the demesion magix))

--------------------

carlcat12
post Jun 29 2011, 4:46 PM
Post #24

Pixie

Group: New Members

Name:eugene
Appearance: http://quizilla.teennick.com/user_images/V..._resWarrior.JPG
Type: Wizard
Order: undecided
Powers:fly, invisibility, super speed, longsword generation, super blade skills
Home Realm: the sword planet, vega system
Other: high health, high strength

--------------------
C:\Users\Gene\Pictures
alicia_musa
post Jun 29 2011, 6:40 PM
Post #25

Cosmix Fairy

((he is my brother fyi))

--------------------

P-girl
post Jun 29 2011, 6:41 PM
Post #26

Cosmix Fairy

((*Waves* Hi!))
alicia_musa
post Jun 29 2011, 6:42 PM
Post #27

Cosmix Fairy

((hes not online))

--------------------

empire_c2
post Jun 29 2011, 6:44 PM
Post #28

Enchantix Fairy

((I'm starting this early. It will still be open for joiners and feel free to make additional characters whenever as long as you can handle it. Other than that, remember the rules [my posts will probably be longer than others], and I'll edit the intro once I can. Have fun. Also I apologize if my intro Aqua post is poor. I had finished it and was starting Artemis' when the power flickers and I lost my work))

((carlcat12, you need to fill out history still, and include one of the four dimensions. The Vega System isn't one, unless that is what the world itself is called))

The Alfea campus was full of students getting ready for a new year. Thankfully, Aqua had arrived early to get through a portion of the first day hassle, and was now on her way to her new dorm... wherever it was. "It has to be here somewhere," she muttered to herself. Earlier Aqua had been told this was the area where the dorms were, and she had passed at least eight of them, but none of them had her name listed. "Perhaps I should have listened a little more." In an instant, Aqua's face was blushing in embarrassment as she realized that was probably the truth. Mrs. Faragonda looked like she was talking about more than just 'the dorms are down in that wing' when she was speaking, but Aqua had been too entranced by the school to pay attention. What if there was another floor with rooms too? "I have to pick the worst days to look forward to school." Aqua groaned. She started passing another door when she caught the name at the bottom of the list. "Aqua!" she exclaimed excitedly and opened the door. "Hello?" Aqua called out into the room, but it appeared none of her roommates were there yet. With a shrug, she closed the door behind her and found her room to start unpacking. It was the least she could do to pass the time.

---

"Okay, Gales was probably not the best place to search." Artemis muttered to himself. Of course, he already knew no one would hear him under the deafening howls of the realm's raging winds. The wizard pulled his jacket up to his face as high as he could, but he still found the foul wind whipping his hair in all directions and smacking into his face. Nothing in its right mind would put a passage to the other dimensions in a place like this. Plus, it was useless to try and open any form of portal there when his magic was useless in the environment. The wind was too vicious to produce any sound. They would have to search in another realm.

Artemis began retracing his steps until he reached a cave and entered. It was a small and cramped space, but it was the only closest place he had been able to find earlier, where they can hear their own voices for a change. Now he just needed to wait for Xieress to see if he found something that could help them leave Enix.

--------------------

mightymarty2
post Jun 29 2011, 7:48 PM
Post #29

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

(is it ok of Aqua and Jane share rooms)

Jane after being bored by Ms Faragonda's speach. Its always true that once you had heard one speach by the head mistress you had heard them all. They never changed. Now it was just the job of fighting her way to her dorm unpacking and getting ready for the new year. After a bit of bumping she eventuallyy made it to her dorm. Where she sat down on a bed she had claimed as her own and waited to see who else would arrive

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
P-girl
post Jun 29 2011, 7:59 PM
Post #30

Cosmix Fairy

Some days Xieress figured that his life really, really improved when he took up traveling with Artemis.
This day wasn't one of them.
"I swear to Gil, why did he think this was a good idea?" He muttered to himself, manouvering himself trough a mountainous path in Gales. It wasn't quite walking, as his thin frame was nearly blown into the air by the strong winds. After some searching he managed to find the cave where they were supposed to meet up again. Managing to enter, he shook his hair. "I'm not made for the windy realms....."
alicia_musa
post Jun 29 2011, 8:01 PM
Post #31

Cosmix Fairy

((i want to be janesroommate)) alia walks to her dorm. total skipping the speech. 'i hate speeches they are too long' she thinks to her self. alia comes up to her room. "i guess this is my room for the next 3 years. i wonder what type of loser will be waiting for me." she says loud enough for jane to hear.

This post has been edited by alicia_musa: Jun 29 2011, 8:02 PM

--------------------

mightymarty2
post Jun 29 2011, 8:06 PM
Post #32

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

(its Jane in this role play)

The words Jane heard, filled her with dread, loser rang around in her head like it was being repeated. This was not going to be a fun experience, maybe it was time to travel again, no that was a bad idea she needed to be here at Alfea. She decided to play it tactfully and pretend she had not heard what this girl had said. "is someone there?" she asked trying to sound confident but failing. "it will be ok" she muttered quietly so the other girl could not hear

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
alicia_musa
post Jun 29 2011, 8:08 PM
Post #33

Cosmix Fairy

" yes i guess i'm your roommate hi i'm alia whats your name? oh im sorry if what i said behind the door offended you. you seem like a nice girl. "
"alia who is that i want to see." alias pixie fire says in a squickey voice.

This post has been edited by alicia_musa: Jun 29 2011, 8:14 PM

--------------------

empire_c2
post Jun 29 2011, 8:31 PM
Post #34

Enchantix Fairy

((I just figured they'd all be in the same dorm since they usually hold about six people))

Aqua had finished unpacking her clothes and belongings, and was just putting one last picture frame on her desk when she heard other people enter the dorm room. It sounded like they were in one of the other rooms since no one entered the room she was in. "They must be some of my roommates," she said to herself. Aqua looked at the picture she had sat down - one of her adopted family - then decided it was time to go meet whoever was here. Aqua tucked her suitcase away into her closet then exited her room to see if they were in one of the others. As she guessed, one of the other rooms doors was now open and she could hear people talking. Quietly, Aqua walked over and popped her head in curiously to see two other girls. "Hello," she said.

---

"You and me both." Artemis said when Xieress returned. "It is definitely a good spot to hide something, but I think we're better off searching elsewhere." But where? The Black Pegasus said there were ways to access the other dimensions. The key was finding them, though. It was definitely not Gales because it would even give the Pegasus a hard time. "If only we could go to Avalon," he sighed. "That was where the great power was last seen before it vanished. That could mean some sort of portal or passage out of Enix exists there, but I cannot be seen there again..."

--------------------

mightymarty2
post Jun 29 2011, 9:13 PM
Post #35

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

"I didn't catch what you said, so I couldn't be offended by it. My names Jane" Jane replied lying but she was willing to keep it up. Then another new girl poped her head through the door "Hi, I didn't hear you. I thought it was just me and Alia in this dorm. Have you been here long?" Jame asked wondering what this other girls reaction to loser would be.

--------------------
alicia_musa
post Jun 29 2011, 9:15 PM
Post #36

Cosmix Fairy

"hi i'm fire alia's pixie." "fire stop i told you to stay hidden i might get in trouble. but i guess because we are in the dorm you can come out and play."

--------------------

P-girl
post Jun 29 2011, 9:17 PM
Post #37

Cosmix Fairy

"Why not go in disguise?" Xieress asked, taking the time to take of the heavy cloak he was wearing against the wind. He didn't like to weigh himself down so that he couldn't move freely. "I could help you get to where you need to. You know my abilities, stealth would be a cakewalk for me." He said, tough he couldn't confirm it, since honestly.... he didn't know. While his body and skill set seemed to be made for it, his attitude didn't, being quite loud and straight-forward.
empire_c2
post Jun 29 2011, 9:34 PM
Post #38

Enchantix Fairy

"Long enough to unpack." Aqua shrugged. "I was in one of the other rooms so I didn't hear you two until a moment ago. The name is Aqua, though," she added with an innocent smile. So far her roommates did not seem so bad. Then again, that was never one of her biggest concerns with going to school. Mainly for her, it was keeping her magic under control and getting her homework done. Homework should be easy enough, but the magic... Perhaps it was a good thing she may be in a room by herself. "So are you both first years too?"

---

"We could try, but we must be absolutely careful." Artemis answered. After the incident eight years ago, he knew the kingdom was on higher guard, even with the power gone. All in the chance that it would come back, he thought. Of course, Artemis knew that it was still gone. The Pegasus would have known and instructed a change in plans. "Okay," he said and raise a hand. The ring on his finger flashed a deep, crimson light and became a staff in Artemis' hand. Still gripping he allowed the bottom of his staff to touched the ground and then gestured for Xieress to hold on so he could cast a spell.

--------------------

carlcat12
post Jun 29 2011, 11:59 PM
Post #39

Pixie

Group: New Members

Home Realm: the sword planet, magix

--------------------
C:\Users\Gene\Pictures
mightymarty2
post Jun 30 2011, 7:11 AM
Post #40

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

"Well I am Jane" Jane said for Aqua's benefit as she would have missed her name. She did try and flash a smile back but it was only a very quick half smile, that looked a little forced "I am a first year as well. I would guess that everyone in this dorm will be first years, do you think there will be more people in this dorm us just us 3?" Jane asked as it would be better preparation for her if she knew who else would be joining them.

--------------------

29 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 13th May 2024 - 6:27 PM