6 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Add Reply
> *The forggoten king, a king among pesants
angel123
post Sep 18 2011, 1:01 AM
Post #1

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Senior Member

There is a dimention, inside another dimention. The first dimention is earth in is modern glory. Their city streets are clean in the year 2120 technology is vastly more advanced, the cars drive themselves, and the schools are all boarding schools, taking the children when they turn five and teaching them everthing they need to know about life and learn similar things about Earth in 2120. But as usual, bullying and fights and drugs and such are as high as ever.

The second is not so modern, in fact, it is almost the opposite, it has been said that the worlds were once one but split, over an argument involving their world’s future. Half the world wanted to advance technology, while the other half wanted to keep their focus on the world of magic and religion. This resulted in the ‘dimensional split’ leaving, the original Earth to advance and the other half know known as Mantoroast in the ‘dark times’ also known as the Medieval era.

The story begins with Arawn Avalon and every one else starting their first day of school. That’s all I can really tell you at the minute. The story will unfold on its own, once we begin its pretty obvious any ways

Classes:
Archer: weilds a bow and some times a short sword for close combat, feel free to use your imagination
Swordsman: uses a broad sword or small sword, usually accompanied by a sheild
Mage: focus’ on magical defence or attack, never both because that would weaken their spells (if you would like to be spesific… which is what I ask for, look at my sheet)
If you have any others you can PM me, please don’t bring it up on the thread

Rules: All forum rules apply, but i ask you to please post in paragraph format and not post out of character without an in character post of at least a paragraph aswell. people, a paragraph is three sentences, therefore you will have three strikes before i ask you to either leave or shape up. enjoy ^_^

Character sheet:
Name:
Alias: (only add this if you have one)
Class: (the classes are above ^_^)
Personality: (obvious)
Appearance: (what you look like, text and/or picture)
Background: (do i have to explain?)
Other: (if I missed anything, or there is something else to add)

My Character Sheet:

Name: Arawn Avalon
Alias: Arri
Class: Mage- healing magic
Personality: Kind and carring, loves nature and animals, he doesn’t speak much, but when he does its usually either a random thought or very serious, he often dazes off dreaming of a different world.
Appearance: Here
White hair, covering his ears and purple eyes, most people think he is wearing colored contacts and make fun of him for it. He looks frail with the baggy and loose clothing he wears, usually found in long jean shorts and a blue tee shirt of some kind.
Background: To be found out ^_^ you will never guess it >.>
Other: Arri wears a pendant under his shirt:

Characters:

Arawan 'Arri' Avalon - Defensive magic - Healer
Leonardo 'Leo' Collins - Offensive magic - Leecher
Airi - Archer
Nantes 'Nantii' Jewett - Archer
Xeries - Swordsman
Martin - defensive magic - shields

This post has been edited by angel123: Sep 21 2011, 6:20 PM

--------------------
Thanx jah, i love it ^_^
Go to the top of the page
alicia_musa
post Sep 18 2011, 3:44 AM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Members

Character sheet:
Name: airi
Alias: (only add this if you have one)
Class: (the classes are above ^_^) archer
Personality: (obvious) nice and sneaky
Appearance: (what you look like, text and/or picture)
Background: (do i have to explain?) she is a desendent of a traitor and she has to live with that burden over her sholders forever. nobody likes her only the prince but she dosnt know it yet. then she moved to a different kingdom to start over.
Other: (if I missed anything, or there is something else to add) (the little thing above her hand) http://blog.applejunk.net/wp-content/galle.../Merupuri03.jpg she wears this around her neck

--------------------

{§hani}
post Sep 18 2011, 1:46 PM
Post #3

Cosmix Fairy

Character sheet:
Name: Nantes (pronounced: Naun-ts) Jewett
Alias: Nantii (very few people call her this)
Class: Archer
Personality: graceful, quiet, shy, sensitive, delicate, fierce but ladylike in combat.
Appearance:

Her hair is very very long and flowing wearing a light blue in color, white in the sunlight, her eyes a bright and almost blind looking blue, her skin is quite pale. She wears a lengthy scar down her right ear due to a siege within her palace in which they killed her older brother, Velice. Ever since she has been dedicated and passionate to learn defense taking every opportunity within class and at home.
Background: Nantes is daughter of a rich French family with much prestige, she was taught to be as polite and ladylike as possible and adequately displays this. She
Other: She's always carrying around a small violin whose bower turns into into a bow, enabling a quick reaction if attacked. She is known to be one of the most accurate archers of her age. She is also a talented Violinist.

This post has been edited by {§hani}: Sep 20 2011, 9:34 AM

--------------------

I AM A HORROR. LOVELY SET BY EMI. MUSA DRAWN BY ALAMISTERRA.
P-girl
post Sep 18 2011, 1:54 PM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

((Hey ho, golden oldie.... Awaaaaaay!))

Name: Xieress
Class: Swordsman. He uses two short swords, if that's allowed.
Personality: Brash, unapologetic and direct. Not to mention brutally honest and with a fierce temper.
Appearance:

Background: Dirt poor, abusive father and no memories of his mother besides her leaving him at age three. Yeah, Xieress has some issues with that.
angel123
post Sep 18 2011, 2:30 PM
Post #5

Cosmix Fairy

It's nice to see Xeries again lol.

I did forget to mention this before so I say it now! -dramatic voice- we all start on earth unless we talk it over (in pms) sorry guys you don't have to change your bio's cause like I mentioned the worlds were once one there fore magic would be in both worlds.

(yes two swords is ok)

--------------------
Thanx jah, i love it ^_^
P-girl
post Sep 18 2011, 2:34 PM
Post #6

Cosmix Fairy

((Yeah, I figured it was the good old 'Children of Earth get whisked away to a magical adventure in another world' type of deal.))
alicia_musa
post Sep 18 2011, 8:19 PM
Post #7

Cosmix Fairy

((were are we starting))

--------------------

{§hani}
post Sep 19 2011, 7:39 AM
Post #8

Cosmix Fairy

ignore this post, im PMing it.

This post has been edited by {§hani}: Sep 19 2011, 7:43 AM

--------------------

mightymarty2
post Sep 19 2011, 8:03 AM
Post #9

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Character sheet:
Name: Martin
Alias: M/A
Class: Mage-Defensive (shields)
Personality: Martin is quite reserved and tends to let others make the final decision. he is also quiet and likes to think things through before doing it.Though on the battle field he is more than happy to shout orders and advice.
Appearance: Martin is rather tall and slim build, he has blue eyes and brown hair. He tends to wear a red long sleeved top and black trousers and black trainers. He also carries a watch with a hidden magical item in
Background: His Dad was an mage and his Mum used to work in a shop magical items and thus Martin was forced into following in his Dad's footsteps. The association of his mother with magic as well as his Dads caused him to feel a lot of pressure. This is of his own making all his parents want is for him to be useful and surive.
Other: N/A
Reason for edit: character change

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
angel123
post Sep 19 2011, 9:07 AM
Post #10

Cosmix Fairy

Well now. We have our own little cast of archers I suppose. Not to be picky but would any one mind changing? I'll make another character later aswell but we need some balance.

--------------------
Thanx jah, i love it ^_^
mightymarty2
post Sep 19 2011, 10:15 AM
Post #11

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

I will change to a mage (defensive) magic if you want. I will alter the character sheet if you say yes. The main change will be parents jobs to mage related.

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
angel123
post Sep 19 2011, 6:36 PM
Post #12

Cosmix Fairy

sounds good, thank you, you can go defensive magic or offensive. either or is perfect.

We should be starting tomorrow. and we will be on earth to start.

--------------------
Thanx jah, i love it ^_^
alicia_musa
post Sep 19 2011, 8:43 PM
Post #13

Cosmix Fairy

ok

--------------------

angel123
post Sep 20 2011, 1:35 AM
Post #14

Cosmix Fairy

Ok alica_muss you are hereby warned. If you super post or post one word post ever again on my thread you will immediately be kicked from it.

I'm really not trying to be mean I promise but that post above is ridiculous!

Superposting- the intentional and repeated posting (i.e: I post you post I post you post. More then three each)

There is my definition of super posting. And that goes for every one. Just be smart. Most of you shouldn't have a problem with that. Wouldn't you agree P-girl? Since your the most literary Person next to me I feel your judgment should be rendered.

--------------------
Thanx jah, i love it ^_^
alicia_musa
post Sep 20 2011, 1:38 AM
Post #15

Cosmix Fairy

((when are we starting sorry if this irritates you))

This post has been edited by alicia_musa: Sep 20 2011, 1:47 AM

--------------------

{§hani}
post Sep 20 2011, 9:37 AM
Post #16

Cosmix Fairy

(Alicia, you're question was previously answered. not sure why you're asking again but Angel did say soon if not the tomorrow)

--------------------

angel123
post Sep 20 2011, 6:53 PM
Post #17

Cosmix Fairy

That one was something else but she couldn't delete it so she edited. Now don't reply alicia.

Marty? Could you say what type of defensive magic? Like shields or healing?

My next post will start it. need a new character: i might also alter Arrawan since we have so many Archers.

Character sheet:

Name: Leonardo Collins
Alias: Leo
Class: Offensive mage- Life leach- a rare ability where if he touches someone skin to skin, he steals their life force/energy.
Personality: Leonardo is very noble, feeling he must live up to his name or lose it; he tries his very best at everything he does and does not believe in short cuts or half-baked ideas.
Appearance: wears black trousers and black fishnet long sleeve shirt, with a brown padded jacket. Often wears gloves of some kind aswell.

Background: Leo was born and raised on Mantaroast. (More to be revealed later)
Other: Leo is/will be working on a way to use his ability without physically touching someone but it would require no movement and extreme concentration.

This post has been edited by angel123: Sep 20 2011, 8:14 PM

--------------------
Thanx jah, i love it ^_^
mightymarty2
post Sep 21 2011, 6:11 PM
Post #18

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Ok, eddited to shields then.

--------------------
angel123
post Sep 21 2011, 6:21 PM
Post #19

Cosmix Fairy

(thank you marty)

Earth. A planet filled with intelligent life. A planet also filled with extreme amounts of technology, no one remembers it any more but the earth had a twin sister once, her name was mantaroast. Similar to all families Mantaroast and Earth had a falling out, earth wanted to Advance technology while Mantaroast wanted to remain focused on Magic’s and religions. The falling out eventually became a war in which not only the sisters fought each other but also the entire world, brothers and sisters in life killed each other over their beliefs.

Eventually, after about 20 years of pointless death and destruction Earth and Mantaroast decided neither of them were winning, they were just destroying their world, they decided to split for good, earth would take one half of the dimension and Mantaroast would take the other. Using the last of their power Earth and Mantaroast split the dimension in half and made two.

This is the myth of the split worlds. It has been told in Mantaroast for generations, no one knows it to be fact but most believe it to be the closest thing to it. Earth on the other hand, knows nothing of Mantaroast and apparently believes only in the scientific. There is no more religion on Earth, none to speak of any ways. The year on earth and on mantaroast stays the same, ironically enough. It is the year 2120 and Earth has changed monumentally since the split at what they call year 0.

(ok so to start out since you are all on earth, I’m going to go ahead and spoil the fun to tell you your powers do not work. what I mean by that is, magic users power is extremely weakened and any magical power any other character has would be severely weakened as well. obviously physical skills are not weakened but you must do something to explain the effectiveness of your skills, don’t go over board and say I killed 12 ducks with 1 arrow or something either, their powers will work a bit better after the transition as well. with that said. let us begin.)

We open to a beautiful morning on Planet earth. The sun is shining, the birds chirping, and a very large old-fashioned bell is chiming, signaling the opening of MacArthur’s school for the gifted. Our merry bunch of nobodies is starting their first day. Some have been to the school since they were young, others just beginning. Let us all have fun and begin.

Arri:
Arrawan Avalon wakes up and yawns, picking his body off the bed. He is alone in his dormitory room as usual. No one ever stays very long; they find him weird or freaky. His fascination with technology is ‘rather childish’ as one of his latest roommates decided it appropriate to mention. “Let us begin another day shall we?” he asked himself as he adjusted his hair and moved to get ready for the day.

Leo:
“Are you sure?” Leonardo asked the cloaked mage leading him through the dark halls of the former castle, it had been vacant for about 2 years now since his majesty died and his son went missing a few weeks earlier. “Are you sure you have found him? Last time we thought such things the king was... of course your right. My apologies mage, I should never doubt you. Thank you for the compliment but I do not require such niceties. Ok so I just step through and I’m there? Ok thank you, how long do we have before it closes exactly? That short a time eh? Ok I’ll do my very best, I just hope the young man recognizes me. Good bye friend, I hope to make it back soon as well.” With that, Leo jumped through the portal into a completely unknown land.

--------------------
Thanx jah, i love it ^_^
P-girl
post Sep 21 2011, 6:26 PM
Post #20

Cosmix Fairy

"Darnit, darnit DARNIT!" Xieress cursed himself out, running across the streets towards the gates of his new school. Great, first day of his new life, and he was running late. "Out of my way!" He called out to people who dodged him left and right, shouting some choice words at him. But he paid no heed. There were the school gates. "Made it!" He cheered, skidding to a halt in front of them.

6 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 2:05 PM