Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Full Moon's Blog
Rating 0
entry Apr 23 2007, 4:55 AM
I was absolutely overloaded. Every Sunday my parents proclaim it clean up day. I really am not that kind who can get rid of cobwebs. I really don't see how we need to clean the whole house every week. I also had to clean outside the house. I don't mind watering the plants but I'm not a fan of gardening every week since there are a lot of bugs near our house. My parents really should get a maid or a gardener. It would save a whole lot of trouble. I was cramped with work on the internet also. I had to do cutenews installations, do requests for the websites I'm on, and make graphics. I myself am typing up a guide right now. I tried to squeeze in chatting also and I accomplished that so I guess I wasn't as busy as I seemed but still. I don't like working. I wish that there would be a work free day. Oh, does anyone know how to make your brushes bigger on photoshop 6.0 without creating entirely new ones. I was using my default brushes but I wanted them to be bigger but that was as big as it went. Bah! I'm suprised that I have time to write this blog!

« Next Oldest · Full Moon's Blog · Next Newest »

SMTWTFS

Last entries