Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

phychicdreamer's Blog
Rating 5
entry May 6 2007, 2:55 PM
I really need Nico more than anything. This morning i woke up thinking that I wouldnt see him today and I started to tear up...I imagine his laugh or face and I tear up because I miss him soooo much. I would do anything to be or at leaset see him again! I feel like my hearts being stomped on and it gets worse with each passing day. When theres a show on tv with couples which is almost every show (expecially if the guy has brown hair like nico, his hair was like brandons from winx only spiky.) I have to leve the room because it hurts tobe without him...but I shouldnt be telling my problems to everyone in a way its my fault for not telling him how i feel...If only i could turn back time to 4 years ago when i was in 6th grade.

katherine

entry May 3 2007, 5:44 PM
noone truley knows who i am at school or anywhere for that matter not even my family because i fear they wont accept me....Sure there areglimpses of the real me but they are rare...I wish i could go around and not hide who i truley am but i cant...I am afraid noone would like me if i take this mask off. people think i am awesome/perfect because of what i saw ive seen and done and what i like when i am not most of my answres are sugar coated and knw one sees though it...

ever heard of the song Who Am I Fooling by Alexz Johnson well that story fits with my life at the moment...

katherine

SMTWTFS