Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Add Reply
> Small Robots, Non-Winx, rated PG-13 for Frenzy's bad mouth.
mimi_x3
post Aug 11 2007, 12:30 AM
Post #21

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Members

ahh ironhide worst day of my life i was going to the store as soon as i got in a kid went out with the last ironhide =[[ i was scarred for life =[ i will never be the same after that day

--------------------

[ My Sisters : Fa, Anny, Becca, And Riliana ]

Nothin Matters When Your Broken , How Can My heart possibly break when it wasnt even whole to start with,

<33 Dis Quote
"Love Is Like The Wind. You Can't See It But You Can Feel It" - Landen Carter ( A walk To remember)
Go to the top of the page
P-girl
post Aug 14 2007, 4:53 PM
Post #22

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

Poor girl..... maybe a new chapter'll cheer you up. ^_^.

Chapter 4: Moving out.... well, away.

"I can't stand it! I can't stand it!" Starscream roared.
"Poooeh, when's the last time this one bathed?" Barricade said, holding his smell-components closed.
"Well, this won't be our base anymore......" Blackout finished.
'Will someone PLEASE get this white piece of **** of me?" Frenzy yelled from underneath the sleeping white cat, as Scorponok futily tried to get Frenzy from underneath Swiffer.
"But I guess you're right, Blackout." Starscream said. "We're not getting ANYTHING done on this desk anymore, not with this filthy ball of white fur sleeping on it."
"So what do you suggest?" Blackout said, before sighing at Scorponok's attempt to save Frenzy, and rolling the cat over, who kept sleeping.
"Phew, it smelled worse then a Cybertronian crypt down there....." Frenzy said, rubbing himself off.
"Frenzy." Starscream said, as the small robot looked up. "During my recon mission with Blackout yesterday, I discovered a computer in the area. Your job is to go there and find ourselves a new base."
"Fine, what do ya want? Wooden box? Toy store shelf?" Frenzy asked.
"No, something a bit..... bigger..... like a hangar or something....." Starscream said, slightly dreaming away.
"Yes..... a hangar....." Blackout followed him.
"Whatever, I see what I can do....." Frenzy said, and he was off.
The journey to the Computer was difficult, but luckily, all of the cats had a rough day and were sleeping soundly. So once he got on the desk with the computer, he was glad.
"Now lessee....." Frenzy muttered, hitting the button and turned the computer on. "Account password..... done, they really think they can stop me with their petty Windows XP? Let's see, Firefox browser..... hold on a sec..... what this?" Frenzy said, looking at one of the icons on the screen. "World of...... Warcraft?" He said, before starting the link, hacking the game and begins playing. "Oh, this is fun....." Where his last words, before he indulged himself in the World..... of Warcraft.

"Y'know, if you knew this tof shelf of the bookcase was empty, you could've told us." Barricade said, as he, Starscream and Blackout accomedated themselves.
"I didn't mean to!" Starscream answered. "But Frenzy's taking way to long, and I fear there won't be any other place we can stay......" He sighed. At that moment, they could hear someone entering the room.
"I'm back!..... Dude, WTF?" Frenzy said, looking up at the Decepticons on the top shelf of the bookcase.
"Uhm, what was that last bit?" Barricade asked, as the four of them looked down.
"I SO gonna Pwn you3 when I get up there!" Frenzy yelled. This made even less sense.
"I'm gonna fetch him....." Blackout said, transforming and lifting Frenzy up with them.
"Dudes, I f0und th1s th1ng 0n th4 1nt3rn3ts, 1t t0tally R0xorz." Frenzy said once he was up with them.
"Erhm, what?" Starscream asked, dumbfounded.
"STFU, n00b!" Frenzy yelled.
"Oh God...." Starscream said, knowing where this was going.
"Is it really....?" Blackout continued.
"It is....." Barricade finished.
"This is soooo Ub3r L33t!" Frenzy yelled.
"His ability to adapt to almost any enviroment has backfired...." Starscream said. "And Frenzy has become a World of Warcraft junkie."
"STFU! WoW Rulezzzzzzzzz!" Frenzy yelled once more. The others sighed, this stay in the apartment was getting more and more bizarre.
John
post Aug 14 2007, 4:57 PM
Post #23

Cosmix Fairy

The latest one is hilarious !
darkar
post Aug 14 2007, 5:05 PM
Post #24

Cosmix Fairy

Cant wait for more
and yes i agree that latest one is hilarious.

frenzy is a loud mouth especially he was awesome in the movie.great viove and funny actions and that radio disguise on the air force one LoL xD i was laughung non stop on frenzy acts

--------------------

P-girl
post Aug 14 2007, 5:12 PM
Post #25

Cosmix Fairy

Me to, Frenzy was awesome. Like that part where he walks behind some bodyguards with a hand in front of his face. Or when he smashed his head in the monitor out of frustration. Man, hilarious. It also occurs to me that Frenzy's the most expressive Decepticon around, even without a proper face.
darkar
post Aug 14 2007, 5:29 PM
Post #26

Cosmix Fairy

yeah i am asking a good friend of mine to animate some frenzy for me

--------------------

P-girl
post Aug 15 2007, 6:31 PM
Post #27

Cosmix Fairy

Cool!

Roster update!

(Yeah, I know I use a stock shot.... but my camera has gone AWOL on me after my sailing trip.)
Ironhide;
Living alone together with five decepticons in the same room is difficult for an Autobot, but if one will manage, it's Tough-as-nails, Trigger-happy Ironhide. He might be on his own, but he has the biggest working cannon on his side. At the moment he doesn't do much except waiting for back-up and blasting Decepticons away from him with his arm cannons.

I'll get the intro chapter for Ironhide ready soon.
P-girl
post Aug 19 2007, 8:07 AM
Post #28

Cosmix Fairy

Chapter 5: Enter the good guy.

Ironhide was confused, baffled even. He remembered watching Sam and Mikaela make out, decided it was a perfect time to take out that little rodent..... he remembered Optimus yelling at him, and then....... *Swooooosh*
And now he was here, sitting on what looked like a gigantic bookshelf. Or maybe..... he was the one that shrunk.
"Oh, look at this guys." Came from below, and soon, he was surrounded by Starscream, Blackout, Barricade, Scorponok and Frenzy.
"What happened to you? Weren't you all supposed to be..... bigger?"
"Weren't you supposed to be with your 'friends'?" Starscream retorted.
"Well, maybe you got an answer to that." Ironhide replied, aiming his arm cannons.
"Oh, so unwise." Starscream said, as he and Blackout donned their weapons, Scorponok clipped his claws menacingly, and Frenzy and Barricade took a fighting stance.
"I swear, one more Megatron impersonation....." Blackout muttered to Starscream.
"Speaking of that piece of smouldering junk, Ratchet got me an upgrade. Kinda like a reward for saving the planet and all....." Ironhide said, as he took one of his cannons, and placed it on top of the other, creating one GIANT arm-cannon. This made Barricade drop his guard.
"Say..... that kinda looks like Megatron's Ion cannon....." He muttered.
*FZAK*
The cannon made a terrifying noise, and Starscream was hit and launched against the window, before falling down onto the ground.
"And let me tell you, Barricade......" Starscream tried from his laying position. "That also FELT like Megatron's Ion cannon...... ow, Deja V�." He muttered, clearly remembering how it felt.
"Anyone else wanna have a go?!" Ironhide said, menicangly sporting the still-smoking cannon. The other Decepticons slowly backed away. "Then get off my shelf." He narrowed his eyes, and a *Ploink* could be heard.
"That was Scorponok's O-ring..... I'll think I'll go back to our shelf and fix it......" Blackout said, picking up the small Scorpion which was frozen in terror and going to their own shelf.
"Uhm, yeah..... we'll help...." Barricade said, as he and Frenzy followed. This was going to get some getting used to.

".....
..... Will someone PLEASE help me up?! Oh, my poor wings......."

This post has been edited by P-girl: Aug 19 2007, 12:13 PM
John
post Aug 19 2007, 12:26 PM
Post #29

Cosmix Fairy

It's coming along quite well.
Anime Princess
post Nov 12 2007, 12:06 AM
Post #30

Cosmix Fairy

**jumps up and down saying more more yay write more**

awsome story p-girl ^_^

--------------------

Sorry i just think its better off this way

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 3:32 PM