Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Add Reply
> My stories (Warning, one of them is rated PG-13 for nudity)
P-girl
post Apr 19 2007, 7:12 PM
Post #1

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

I've got two Winx stories on FF.net, here are the links (What happened to my other topic anyway?)

First up: Hello again
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2834560/1/

A little storie about Palladium meeting the real Avalon, implied Slash

And the second, stage fright:
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3427392/1/

This one's PG-13 for nudity and (Again) Slash, so you've been warned.
Go to the top of the page
Abby
post Apr 23 2007, 3:28 AM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

interesting. they are good. i have never really read any fan fics before that involve the teachers and their thoughts and what they do outside of classes so thats cool!
P-girl
post Apr 23 2007, 8:13 AM
Post #3

Cosmix Fairy

Thanks.
I always tought it would be interesting to have fanfiction about the teachers. I mean, sure, they're quite minor, but they've got to have a backstory somewhere. And I'm still peeved about the fake/real Avalon cop-out.... Where the heck did fake Avalon go? And why has the real Avalon not spoken a single word during the third season?
Abby
post Apr 24 2007, 9:23 PM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

QUOTE (P-girl @ Apr 23 2007, 04:13 AM) *
Thanks.
I always tought it would be interesting to have fanfiction about the teachers. I mean, sure, they're quite minor, but they've got to have a backstory somewhere. And I'm still peeved about the fake/real Avalon cop-out.... Where the heck did fake Avalon go? And why has the real Avalon not spoken a single word during the third season?

oh i know! i wish we could learn more about the teachers pasts too!
Palladium fangir...
post Apr 28 2007, 3:01 AM
Post #5

Tynix Fairy

Group: Members

I MAYBE A PALLADIUM FANGIRL BUT THEY SHOULD ALSO MAKE ONE ABOUT WIZGIZ HE'S MY SECOND FAVE CHARACTER

--------------------

The last two banners came from this site: http://www.janime.info/Genex/introduct.html

This is my shout out to Fullmoon, P-Girl, and Anime Princess:You're awesome nobody hurt them ok otherwise there will be consequences
Bloomwinxmagic
post May 1 2007, 6:54 PM
Post #6

Butterflix Fairy

QUOTE (P-girl @ Apr 19 2007, 07:12 PM) *
I've got two Winx stories on FF.net, here are the links (What happened to my other topic anyway?)
First up: Hello again
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2834560/1/
A little storie about Palladium meeting the real Avalon, implied Slash
And the second, stage fright:
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3427392/1/
This one's PG-13 for nudity and (Again) Slash, so you've been warned.

[/color]unbelievable love
[color="#FF00FF"]
It was a shiny day and 5 girls who had just met went to Magix. They were Stella, a fashion star, Musa a great musician, Tecna a smart young lady, Flora a mature girl in love with nature and the one and only Bloom, a royal friend.

These 5 girls just had just successfully finished their first day of school and were now ordering pizza at Magix until..."Hey Stell,I can see your back" a low voice said

All 5 girls turned around to see 5 boys right in front of them."SHNOOKUMS! Oh and if you mention that one more time I'm gonna kill you! Now are we clear?"Stella grinned and the brunette smiled "Slow down Stella" He said and then noticed 4 girls at the table getting annoyed and bored.

"Allow me to introduce myself” the brunette started when all of a sudden Bloom got up. "Yea yea we know; you’re Brandon, that one is prince Sky, then Riven, Timmy and Helia" she said, pointing to each one and then sitting back down.

"Okay, we seriously got to stop being so popular" a boy with purple hair said ,who was named Riven.

"Don’t worry, you’re not popular, I know your names because you’re the 5 boys who destroyed the Red Fountain stables last year" Bloom smiled and turned to Musa who was trying to keep herself from giggling but was failing miserably!

"How’d you know that?" the blonde prince asked."Well Stella told us" Musa replied, so all 5 boys turned to Stella, who was hiding behind Tecna.

"Yea, so you girls want to hang out with us tomorrow?" Sky asked and Bloom got up."Can't; my parents want me to call them and tell them how I'm doing and then I need to ah...Go..ya I need to go" Bloom said, trying to get out of dating boys.

"Well how about Friday then?" Sky asked and Bloom stood up and went towards him, "I'm busy then too "She replied. Sky looked at her and Stella now got up too."And what exactly are you doing that night?" she asked and Bloom sighed "Fine!" She finally gave in and Sky smiled.

FRIDAY

The girls went down to find all 5 guys on their Lava-Bikes, Bloom and Musa rolled their eyes. "C'mon girls, hop on! Stella, you with Brandon; Flora with Helia; Musa with Riven; Tecna's riding with Timmy and Bloom with Sky," Brandon announced causing Bloom and Musa to open their mouth at the same time.

"Do I have to ride with him?" the girls asked in unison."YES!" everyone else replied and the two girls got on the lava-bikes making Riven and Sky think they didn't want to go.

"And no touching! Oh and you may absolutely not look at me, be near me, or pass by me!" Bloom said, finishing up the rules she told Sky while riding to the cafe.

"Wait, if no touching, then how will you get home? And how can I not look at you when you’re with me the whole night? Besides, I want to see your beautiful face" Sky said, looking from the corner of his eye to Bloom, who was getting really annoyed by now. And even though Bloom tried hard not to make him notice she was blushing, Sky saw it and laughed.

"What may I ask is so funny?" Bloom asked, since she now wasn't enjoying the ride."Wait, stop the ride!"She yelled and everyone stopped including the other 4 boys.

"What?" Stella asked grinning at her new friend."I don’t want to go to any cafe anymore and haven't you heard; you can’t ride a Lava-Bike with a dress on?!” Bloom asked loudly, getting of Sky's Lava-Bike and looking at her dress which was a bit wrinkled now.

"Now, please take me back to Alfea. I'm tired, my favorite dress is wrinkled and I have to spend my day with boys!"yelled Bloom and then Musa got up." Yo, I'm with Bloom, I think we should head to Alfea" she said as she looked at Bloom who wasn't kidding that her night so far was a big bummer!

"But we’re almost there " Sky said and Bloom sighed ,"Fine! If my night gets any worse, I’ll die and please, I'm not going on the Lava-Bike so don’t even try to get me on it" Bloom started walking and then Sky rode by her side" Am I that bad?"he asked and Bloom sighed

"I've seen worse" She said and kept on going."Why don’t you want to go out with me?" Sky asked and Bloom sighed again and stopped.

"Well, I like being alone "She simply said and Sky now got off his Bike, "Why alone?"he asked. Bloom looked at the ground and sat on a nearby bench."You can’t get hurt when you’re alone" She replied, got up and started walking again."I would never hurt you Bloom" Sky said, but Bloom didn’t react to that.

"I'm serious!" he grabbed her arm and pulled her towards him."Yea that’s what they all say. I have never gotten hurt, but I don’t even want to try to believe in love" She looked in his dark blue eyes."I guess we should catch up with the others" she looked back and then Sky smiled “so I've gotten on your good side?" He asked and Bloom gave him an evil smile "Not a chance!" She used her magic and disappeared out of his hands and onto the Lava-Bike. "So should I burn this thing or crush it?"she thought out loud innocently and Sky caught up with her."No, toast it would be better!" She gave him one more evil smile."Or I could...hmm...” she pretended to think very hard “…well see ya" She got of the lava-bike transformed and flew up.

"That's bad travelling, no that’s really bad!"Sky said, trying to make Bloom come back to him, as Bloom flew higher in the air.

The two finally got to the café and sat at a table with the others.

Stella, who was sitting next to Bloom elbowed her. "So, how did your alone time with Sky go?" she asked giving Bloom an evil glare, "I killed two birds with one stone, as I practically made his bike break because I flew above him" Bloom said and Stella frowned, almost shocked "You so don’t know anything about love" She said and started eating her salad.

"And I don’t wanna know" the redhead fairy said as she smiled at Sky who was trying to get away from the two girls standing on each side of him.

--------------------

sig is under construction, userbar by dragonfire :) Thanks!
P-girl
post May 1 2007, 6:56 PM
Post #7

Cosmix Fairy

Not that I don't like your story..... But this topic is about mine, could you please start your own topic? Ow, and size down your signature please? My poor bandwidth.....
Palladium fangir...
post May 5 2007, 2:39 AM
Post #8

Tynix Fairy

uuuuuuh ok people can we please uh get along please

--------------------

The last two banners came from this site: http://www.janime.info/Genex/introduct.html

This is my shout out to Fullmoon, P-Girl, and Anime Princess:You're awesome nobody hurt them ok otherwise there will be consequences
LinneaKou
post Jul 15 2007, 1:23 AM
Post #9

Harmonix Fairy

Aren't we just supposed to provide links to a story? icon_confused.gif: Typing it out in a reply box just seems too tedious. Ooh, and I'm recommending one of your stories to a friend. rolleyes.gif

This post has been edited by LinneaKou: Jul 15 2007, 1:24 AM

--------------------
Lii is on deviantART and Livejournal...

...still doesn't have a life
:P

~BORING SIGNATURE IS BORING~

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 7:04 PM