5 stars [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Total Votes: 1
Guests cannot vote 
SpiderBraids
post Aug 4 2015, 4:26 PM
Post #1

Bloomix Fairy

Group: Members

Another review up at UnaDiNoi, so up goes another talkback thread. This week, the Rumpel plot continues, while Riven comes to a head with Sky, and the results aren't pretty...

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
mightymarty2
post Aug 4 2015, 5:11 PM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Well its not the first and it wouldn't surprise me if it was not the last time the two of them let the tension simmer over.

Musa and Riven is a really difficult situation I know they never will finish but you have to wonder how they are still together.

Well they got Musa's voice back but you have to wonder what Rumpel would have taken if the Key had not been mentioned.

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
SpiderBraids
post Aug 6 2015, 4:23 PM
Post #3

Bloomix Fairy

Group: Members

QUOTE (mightymarty2 @ Aug 5 2015, 12:11 AM) *
Musa and Riven is a really difficult situation I know they never will finish but you have to wonder how they are still together.

Spoiler!
Well, they're not together anymore, but yeah, how they managed to stay together for another three seasons after Musa first thought of breaking up with him is beyond me... well not really, but it would be frustrating in real life icon_confused.gif

--------------------
mightymarty2
post Aug 6 2015, 5:00 PM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

I forgot they had. I cannot see that lasting. As they have split temporarily before

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
P-girl
post Aug 6 2015, 5:46 PM
Post #5

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

I hope he stays away. I never made it a secret that I think this relationship is icky and shouldn't have lasted as long as it did.
Also....

DOUBLE SPOILERS!

Thusfar he hasn't shown up in Season 7 and I'm personally keeping my hopes up that he doesn't. Musa deserves better.

This post has been edited by P-girl: Aug 6 2015, 5:46 PM

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 8:43 AM