Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Add Reply
> Season 6 episode 609 - 613 summaries
Sen
post Apr 4 2014, 11:52 AM
Post #1

Butterflix Fairy

Group: Members

Note: the episode titles in English aren't the official ones, it's the translation of the Italian title.
Source: http://www.movietele.it/post/winx-club-6-s...da-gennaio-2014

Thanks to Eldora’s advice, the Winx start their quest to find magical objects and travel to The Caribean Sea, Canadian forests and many other wonderful places, in the attempt to forge the key that will forever close the Legendarium. To succeed in their quest, the Winx obtain the Mythix power, with which they’ll save the Magical Universe.

Monday 3 March - Episode 609 (IT: Il tempio del drago verde, EN: the temple of the green dragon)
With Daphne’s and the Pixies’ help, the Winx try to find the Fairy Godmother Eldora so they can lock the Legendarium forever. Near the Great wall of Chine, the Winx escape a trap set by the Trix and face Chinese dragons, but there’s no trace of Eldora. To thank the fairies, Lu Wei, the last dragon trainer, gives them a very rare flower, which once belonged to Eldora. To find the Fairy Godmother, the Winx have to find out where the flower grows.

Monday 10 March - Episode 610 (IT: la serra di Alfea, EN: Alfea's greenhouse)
The Trix's conquest plan continues successfully and the magic schools fall under their control one after another. In an attempt to identify the mysterious flower, which is linked to the quest for Eldora, the Winx explore Alfea's greenhouse. But Selina has an evil plan in mind and she won't hesitate to carry it out. She reveals herself to Bloom: who recognises her as her childhood friend and so vouches for her. Selina casts a spell on the plants in the greenhouse, transforming them into monsters. The fairies are forced to fight, Flora risks her life and Bloom, feeling guilty, leaves the Winx Club.

Monday 17 March - Episode 611 (IT: sogni infranti, EN: broken dreams)
Flora continues her research at Alfea's greenhouse to find out the origin of the flower which belongs to the fairy godmother. Meanwhile the Trix keep an eye on Bloom, who's lonely and sad, at Gardenia. The city will be taken over by under siege by a large group of vampires, called the Children of the Night and, during a gothic themed party, many fall under their influence. And to save the Pixies, Bloom will have to show all her determination and courage.

Monday 24 March - Episode 612 (IT: i figli della notte, EN: children of the night)
The vampires have invaded Gardenia and capture Bloom, Aisha, Flora, Musa and Tecna during a gothic themed fashion show. Then they lock the fairies in an old and mysterious residence to absorb all of their life energy. Stella, with the Pixies' help, will have to give her all to defeat the Children of the Night and save the Winx.

Monday 31 March - Episode 613 (IT: La fata madrina. EN: The fairy godmother)
At Gardenia, Bloom reveals a very important clue about Eldora's flower to the Winx. To continue their search for the fairy godmother, she has to visit the flower-filled forest, a place linked to her childhood and the one of her friend Selina. The Winx finally meet Eldora, but meanwhile, relying on the Legendarium's power, the witches prepare their next ambush, conjuring evil ectoplasms.

(sorry for possible mistakes, typos, I haven't reread this yet)

--------------------

By dittadulla <3~ @_@

Winx Club & Rainbow -- Translated articles: http://incantesimo.lareveuse.net/
Go to the top of the page
dreamywinxgirl94
post Apr 5 2014, 3:34 AM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

Thanks Sen! But don't worry about fixing the errors. I believed it was already mentioned http://magixclub.com/forums/index.php?show...st&p=462484 the link direct links to the episodes 1 to 13 guide. =)

I hope you can find us for Episodes 14 to 26 if there is one. ^_^

--------------------

~Believe in Winx Dreams!~
DreamyWinx Will Always Be Remembered 2008-2015:

*Forum Set Made by Me.* xD

mightymarty2
post Apr 5 2014, 7:33 AM
Post #3

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Thanks for the summaries

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
Sen
post Apr 5 2014, 1:05 PM
Post #4

Butterflix Fairy

Group: Members

QUOTE (dreamywinxgirl94 @ Apr 5 2014, 05:34 AM) *
Thanks Sen! But don't worry about fixing the errors. I believed it was already mentioned http://magixclub.com/forums/index.php?show...st&p=462484 the link direct links to the episodes 1 to 13 guide. =)

I hope you can find us for Episodes 14 to 26 if there is one. ^_^

Ah yes! Una di Noi had already translated them, ugh, I forgot about that. >.<

I'll keep my eyes open for one. :)

--------------------

By dittadulla <3~ @_@

Winx Club & Rainbow -- Translated articles: http://incantesimo.lareveuse.net/

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 6:48 AM