3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Add Reply
> Rai English Episode Download
wkw427
post Mar 6 2010, 9:11 PM
Post #41

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Members

Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Adobe's Flash Player. Get the latest Flash player.

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

I give my sincerest apologies if anything that I have mentioned in a post or image by me or relating to me, any word, ASCII character, vowel or constant is to be considered offensive in your native tongue. If it is, remember you're on the internet.
Go to the top of the page
megacarroll
post Mar 6 2010, 9:40 PM
Post #42

Pixie

Group: New Members

It wont let me download it it keeps say file unavailble
wkw427
post Mar 6 2010, 9:53 PM
Post #43

Cosmix Fairy

Youtube?
Just wait then

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

I give my sincerest apologies if anything that I have mentioned in a post or image by me or relating to me, any word, ASCII character, vowel or constant is to be considered offensive in your native tongue. If it is, remember you're on the internet.
megacarroll
post Mar 6 2010, 10:04 PM
Post #44

Pixie

its working now
megacarroll
post Mar 6 2010, 10:46 PM
Post #45

Pixie

you are great kel03 I defintly see a big improvment in the quality thank you for putting thease up
willkz
post Mar 6 2010, 11:55 PM
Post #46

Charmix Fairy

It's super but the picture is a little cut.Thank you
Kel03
post Mar 7 2010, 2:50 AM
Post #47

Enchantix Fairy

Here is the link for episode 4: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QXV20JJZ

Enjoy :)
dreamywinxgirl94
post Mar 7 2010, 3:17 AM
Post #48

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

Thanks Kel03! It's great quality now. Now I can hear well. Heh. ^-^
The bottom and right side part is little cut off, but otherwise the rest is great. ^-^

--------------------

~Believe in Winx Dreams!~
DreamyWinx Will Always Be Remembered 2008-2015:

*Forum Set Made by Me.* xD

Kel03
post Mar 7 2010, 5:52 AM
Post #49

Enchantix Fairy

I noticed it wasn't quite centre myself when I was watching them yesterday but at this stage am at a loss as to why or what I can do icon_sad.gif , I think it may be because the tv I record it from is widescreen and the computer I record to probably doesn't recognize it. I am glad though that it's the only main thing wrong now lol.

Glad you guys are enjoying it, makes it worthwhile putting them up icon_biggrin.gif, so keep watching this space for the rest of them when they come lol
megacarroll
post Mar 7 2010, 6:10 AM
Post #50

Pixie

Hey kel03 do think if you ever get the problem sorted out you could repost the episode. the slightly of screen isnt really a bother still
Kel03
post Mar 7 2010, 11:51 AM
Post #51

Enchantix Fairy

In answer to your question megacarroll, i suppose it depends if I can even fix it lol. At this stage if i fix it tomorrow when I record episode 5 and rerecord the first two then probably not as it wouldn't be worth my time to do that just for two episodes being a little off centre, and it takes about 6 hours to do one session of recording (that includes the 5 or so hours to upload it though)
BelievixFlora94
post Mar 7 2010, 2:14 PM
Post #52

Charmix Fairy

Awesome! Thank you so much Kel03
wkw427
post Mar 7 2010, 4:30 PM
Post #53

Cosmix Fairy

I tried putting the Italian video on, but it gets out of sync somewhere. We'll have to make due with missing some of the screen, but really, it isn't anything bad.

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

megacarroll
post Mar 7 2010, 8:14 PM
Post #54

Pixie

Well it it dosent really matter to me from what i've seen only a very tiny part is cut off. thank you for putting these up I can't wait for episode 5
Kel03
post Mar 8 2010, 5:00 AM
Post #55

Enchantix Fairy

I have some bad news about the first two episodes, I went to rerecord them and they had been deleted off the IQ planner (where Foxtel IQ stores the shows you set it to record), so unless anyone knows how to undelete the episodes I'm afraid I can't rerecord it now, and I missed the replay on Sunday too. Also found no way to center the screen either, I'm pretty sure it's because the tv is widescreen. icon_sad.gif

On the good side I have readied episode 5, but have been made aware the fact that I haven't watermarked them, therefore making it easier for others to claim as their own (rest assured that I haven't had it happen yet, nor am I accusing or complaining or anything like that icon_biggrin.gif), I was only warned that it could happen for my own sake. So when I have uploaded it I'm going to email it to Wkw427, as he's wanting to upload it for youtube and he has the editing experience as well. If by any chance anyone else would like the link or to use the video on another website then feel free to msg me and as long as you provide me with the web address and make sure not to claim as your own then I am more than happy too allow it. otherwise sorry guys you will have to wait now till it's ready for public.

I don't want to seem like I'm complaining or anything, but since it takes a little time to record and upload each episode it would be heart breaking for me to see my hard work being taken without my permission.
megacarroll
post Mar 8 2010, 1:08 PM
Post #56

Pixie

Kel03 I would like the link when its ready I promise I will not use for anything

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 9:11 AM