Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Add Reply
> Season 4 is over, will there be a season 5?
pokemonjosh
post Dec 18 2009, 2:29 AM
Post #1

Charmix Fairy

Group: Members

Hi. So season 4 is over and i was wondering, will there be a season 5? and that question comes with a lot of sub questions i was hoping someone could answer: will the wizards return? will the trix return? will both return? will Nabu (Ophere) come back to life? does anyone have any guesses as to what the storyline will be like?
Go to the top of the page
demon
post Dec 18 2009, 3:43 AM
Post #2

Bloomix Fairy

and a 2nd movie will be going to premire before the 5th season

--------------------
Zydron
post Dec 18 2009, 7:26 AM
Post #3

Believix Fairy

2nd movie will be released in theater exactly over one year icon_razz.gif

(christmas 2010)
pokemonjosh
post Dec 18 2009, 11:56 AM
Post #4

Charmix Fairy

QUOTE (Mazei AD @ Dec 17 2009, 10:36 PM) *
A fifth season has been confirmed, but we still do not know anything about the plot. Though, It is scheduled to premiere in 2011 =)

wow that's a while to wait! but i'm very glad to hear a season 5 has been confirmed!! thanks! (:
wkw427
post Dec 18 2009, 12:48 PM
Post #5

Cosmix Fairy

If I were in charge of the show I'd bring the wizards back. They were just -good- villains and didn't really suffer any kind of villain decay.
Seriously.
SERIOUSLY!

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

I give my sincerest apologies if anything that I have mentioned in a post or image by me or relating to me, any word, ASCII character, vowel or constant is to be considered offensive in your native tongue. If it is, remember you're on the internet.
P-girl
post Dec 18 2009, 12:57 PM
Post #6

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

Well, their ending (Minus Duman's) was kinda wussy.... but once again, that can be blamed on external factors, not the wizards themselves.

And pleasepleaseplease people, refrain from saying 'Now that there are three wizards, they can team up with the Trix!'

1. It will only prove the Trix stay ineffectual on their own.
2. It will decay the Wizards, who don't need anyone else.
3. It's disrespectful against Duman (He died for your teaming-up needs.)
4. We all know it will probably be for shipping purposes, that's just silly.

/rant
wkw427
post Dec 18 2009, 1:17 PM
Post #7

Cosmix Fairy

Their ending was anticlimactic. They knew what they were going to do from the beginning, but something came up. And unlike any other kind of bad buy instead of getting angry, they coped with it and planned something else. Then they got their rear's handed to them.
Then they came up with a plan they went good. Then they were overpowered by a simple change of heart by two people.

Good bad guys.

I want to see Wizards and Unicron team up. Space battle. With magic. Yes. *mmmmmmmmmmmmhm*

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

I give my sincerest apologies if anything that I have mentioned in a post or image by me or relating to me, any word, ASCII character, vowel or constant is to be considered offensive in your native tongue. If it is, remember you're on the internet.
pokemonjosh
post Dec 18 2009, 7:47 PM
Post #8

Charmix Fairy

hahahaha i'm actually laughing right now
but hey, i'm the one who asked, right?
P-girl
post Dec 18 2009, 8:01 PM
Post #9

Cosmix Fairy

Nah, some other Trix fan(s?) also went like 'Wee! The wizards are alive and a Trio now. Let them team up!'. And I'm like 'Nah'. Mostly because it's a bit to chipper for me considering they went from Quartet to Trio by one of them dying in quite a painful manner.
wkw427
post Dec 18 2009, 9:59 PM
Post #10

Cosmix Fairy

I could see Ogron loosing his temper and killing the trix. They aren't bad guys, they are side kicks.

The wizards are like Unicron. No need for side kicks

They also share an equally anticlimatic ending..

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

DncngMandy
post Apr 2 2010, 2:25 PM
Post #11

Pixie

im really hoping that the trix are in season 5 after all they were at the end of the first movie so doesnt that mean they will be back!! also if they team up with the Wizards i will get really really really annoyed like enough with them teaming up with other villains i have said this once before and ill say it again they are the original villains without them so many things throughout the seasons would not have happend so if they team up with the Wizards i will probably cry!! also i heard that roxy is going to be in season 5 and in the 2nd movie but that she isnt really going to be playing a major role in it!!

--------------------
P-girl
post Apr 2 2010, 2:28 PM
Post #12

Cosmix Fairy

I really, really think Roxy is kind of a 'one-off'. I mean, she decides to go to Alfea at the end of the Season. Y'know, that school the Winx don't go to, anymore? Unless they pull an Ãœber-drastic stunt and make the show all about her, I don't think there should be so much worry.
DncngMandy
post Apr 2 2010, 2:52 PM
Post #13

Pixie

yeah but remember the girls still work at Alfea now but i dnt think that Roxy is gonna play like a major role maybe a few scenes in the 2nd movie and a few eps in season 5 kinda like Mirta in a way

--------------------
animefan32
post Apr 4 2010, 8:43 PM
Post #14

A True Fairy

QUOTE (DncngMandy @ Apr 2 2010, 09:52 AM) *
yeah but remember the girls still work at Alfea now but i dnt think that Roxy is gonna play like a major role maybe a few scenes in the 2nd movie and a few eps in season 5 kinda like Mirta in a way

Didn't roxy become part of the winx though?
P-girl
post Apr 4 2010, 8:45 PM
Post #15

Cosmix Fairy

Nope. In the end she was accepted in Alfea. That school the Winx Club don't go to anymore.
jeez its carrie
post Apr 6 2010, 3:43 AM
Post #16

Earth Girl

Group: New Members

Yeah, Roxy is going to Alfea now. If you look around, she's considered apart of the Winx Club, but she isn't actually apart of it. They're probably going to show her in like little parts, but eh.
animefan32
post Apr 17 2010, 6:52 AM
Post #17

A True Fairy

QUOTE (jeez its carrie @ Apr 5 2010, 10:43 PM) *
Yeah, Roxy is going to Alfea now. If you look around, she's considered apart of the Winx Club, but she isn't actually apart of it. They're probably going to show her in like little parts, but eh.

IDK I think they might actually put her in time will tell
DncngMandy
post Apr 18 2010, 3:57 PM
Post #18

Pixie

no Roxy isnt part of the club though she is good friends with them. But really i dont know if i would like her being part of the club i think i would just be too much but she is good friends with all the girls and they will help her and always be there for her. I just dont think she is gonna play a big part

--------------------
P-girl
post Apr 18 2010, 3:58 PM
Post #19

Cosmix Fairy

I think she'll be like Mirta from now on. Not a part of the 'Club', but a good friend nonetheless.
DncngMandy
post Apr 18 2010, 7:37 PM
Post #20

Pixie

yeah thats what i think to. Personally if she does join the group its gonna be weird cause she is still in school and they arent and also they already have 6 ppl if it gets bigger it will be weird

--------------------

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 5:40 AM