Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

11 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Add Reply
> *Winx Xmas, Xmas is around the corner. So why not?
MusaCake
post Jan 10 2013, 12:22 AM
Post #41

A True Fairy

Group: Members

Sophina grinned. "What is it, tell us, tell us, tell us!" She was excited to hear the news, no matter what it was.

--------------------
Believix in yourself <3
Go to the top of the page
lalande
post Jan 10 2013, 3:59 AM
Post #42

Mythix Fairy

Eve took and breath and told the girls the great news! "We got the jobs!!!!!" Eve said with a great cheer! "Morgana & Klaus, our bosses want us to come now though to get training and see what we can do."

--------------------

Luke 101
mightymarty2
post Jan 10 2013, 8:50 AM
Post #43

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

"Right then lead the way" Martina said a little nervous about working where the winx had worked before

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
MusaCake
post Jan 10 2013, 8:07 PM
Post #44

A True Fairy

Sophina looked excited. "Yay!" she cheered.

--------------------
Believix in yourself <3
lalande
post Jan 12 2013, 3:27 PM
Post #45

Mythix Fairy

"Alright then let's go!"

--------------------

Luke 101
sapphire_witch
post Jan 15 2013, 7:50 AM
Post #46

Sirenix Fairy

Emma

She was as excited as everyone was. She couldn't wait and test out the water.

"Fruity Music Bar! Here we come!"

Kimber

She just tag along with others but she began to grow suspicious against Sophina. She seems to know Earth better than anyone. She knew where to find the Love and Pets Shop, apartment and now Fruity Music Bar which coincidentally belong to the Earth Fairy name Roxy, their senior in Alfae. It couldn't be just coincidental she knew all of this by chance.

"Sophina, is this your first time on Earth? You seem to know Gardenia very well" She asked

(Lalande, you don't mind right (referring Kimber being suspicious against you). Alright guys, gonna fast forward to the Music Fruity Bar. Lalande, you do the honors but slowly. Give everyone a chance to say something before you said we get hired. LOL! I need sometime to introduce the villain too.

Then we move on, the enemies will be appearing here. Done waiting for Anbu. Hadn't gotten any words with him for a while? So we are moving on....)

This post has been edited by sapphire_witch: Jan 15 2013, 8:09 AM
mightymarty2
post Jan 15 2013, 10:16 AM
Post #47

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Martina followed behind when they arrived she looked around for the boss

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
lalande
post Jan 15 2013, 9:14 PM
Post #48

Mythix Fairy

(No you can be suspicious, I like the twist, but my name is Eve)
Eve answered her question a little nervously, "No, why do you ask?"

--------------------

Luke 101
sapphire_witch
post Jan 16 2013, 2:01 AM
Post #49

Sirenix Fairy

("Face Palm" Mistaken reading MusaCake profile instead of yours. Sorry for the error!)

Kimber

"You seem to know a lot of Gardenia so I was kinda curious. Are you sure this is your first time?"
"Hey guys, look it snow..." Emma cut into the conversation as she pointed at the first snow falling onto Gardenia. "Whoa!" Emma said before quickly sticking out her tongue to test the snow.

With the added snow, it really brings up the Christmas mood and spirit. Arriving at the Music Fruity Bar. The place is decorated with Christmas decoration and even a Christmas tree. Emma was already taking pictures with her phone for their research...she hopes. She saw a woman at the counter and walks up to her.

(Gonna be Morgana. Lalande, will Morgana know you?)

"Hello! Hi, we are looking for Klaus and Morgana for a waitress job offer?" Kimber asked and the women look up and smile.
"Why yes. I'm Morgona. Klaus, my husband is in the store room. Thank you for coming. We could really use a lot of help especially on Christmas Eve. Now lets get down to business, how many of you have any waitress working experience?"

Kimber was the first to raise up her hands. Emma kept her hands to herself and shook her head who obviously had no experience whatsoever.
mightymarty2
post Jan 16 2013, 10:14 AM
Post #50

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

"I am afraid I don't have any experience" Martina told Morgana

--------------------
lalande
post Jan 16 2013, 11:04 PM
Post #51

Mythix Fairy

(Morgana can know me)
"Hi Morgana", eve said excitedly! "It has been too long!"
Eve then introduced the girls to Morgana and told her she herself doesn't have any waitress experience.
(Is it okay if I can be Morgana too if Eve is talking to her?)

--------------------

Luke 101
Abdu 6b
post Jan 20 2013, 5:16 AM
Post #52

Tynix Fairy

(I'm sorry, completely forgot about this because exams are coming up.)
Taylor just teleported into a quiet area of Gardeinia. She was late becaus it took her a while to transfer from Beta Academy to Alfea. She followed the map she was provided with before leaving Alfea,and looked up towards the Fruity Music Bar. I really hope they're here, wouldn't want to be lost on Earth. Who am I supposed to meet agin? Right. Emma, Kimber, Martina and Eve. With those names firmly in mind, she walked into the bar.

This post has been edited by Abdu 6b: Jan 20 2013, 5:17 AM

--------------------
Thank you Shaylo for the awesome signature.
MusaCake
post Jan 20 2013, 7:44 PM
Post #53

A True Fairy

Sophina shook her head at Kimber. "Nope, I've been to Earth lots of times with my friends to hang out."

--------------------
Believix in yourself <3
sapphire_witch
post Jan 21 2013, 3:38 PM
Post #54

Sirenix Fairy

Kimber

Her suspicious grew even more. Now that Morgana and Eve knew each other pretty well. Just who is she really. Soon the girls was greeted by Klaus, Morgana husband.

"Alright. Experience or not. I always believe that practice makes prefect. So my wife and I will show the rope and we will see what you guys can do from there..."
"Sound fair enough..." Kimber nodded in agreement
"Then lets start..." Klaus show the girls around and Kimber mumble to the others.
"Remember! No magic...."
"Yes, Mum...." Emma roll her eyes

(Gosh, we are all over the place. *Face Palm* Can we redo this whole rp? ><)
mightymarty2
post Jan 22 2013, 9:15 AM
Post #55

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

(its not that bad)

Martina followed watching Klaus

--------------------
lalande
post Jan 24 2013, 10:55 PM
Post #56

Mythix Fairy

(Yeah ,I don't think we should restart)
Watching Klaus Eve asked lots of questions trying to draw Kimber's suspiciousness. She honestly thought it made her more suspicious.
"How many time a day will we have to work, Klaus?" Eve asked.

--------------------

Luke 101
sapphire_witch
post Jan 29 2013, 2:27 AM
Post #57

Sirenix Fairy

OCC: Sorry for the long wait. Busy with work and the post I'm trying to post is gonna be a long (I think cause I'll bringing the villain later) that why it taken me so long to reply. I try to reply later today if possible. "Cross my finger" I hope and I hope you understand. =)
mightymarty2
post Jan 29 2013, 9:29 AM
Post #58

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

(I understand)

--------------------
MusaCake
post Jan 30 2013, 12:33 AM
Post #59

A True Fairy

(I understand, don't worry)

--------------------
Believix in yourself <3
sapphire_witch
post Jan 31 2013, 3:38 AM
Post #60

Sirenix Fairy

Kimber

Everybody is doing their best to learn from Klaus and Morgona. Despite even having experience being a waitress back at Magix. She fails to remember the ingredient and the name of the drinks. Time and time again, she have smile sheepishly at the customer before excusing herself. Just to ask for Klaus about it.

Meanwhile Emma was having problem serving the drink without spilling them. There was a few time she was so tempted to use magic but everyone had to stop and reminded her not too.

Three hours into the serving time. The girls finally got a break for lunch.

"Gosh, I didn't know it was going to be that 'hard'..." Emma growl who was completely wiped out.
"What did you expect? I did told this wasn't going to be easy..." She massage her her head. Her brain was already jam. Remembering the funny name of each drink and it's ingredient.

Down town in Gardenia.

A man was poking around in an antique shop with the shop keeper, following behind him around the shop. Multitasking at the same time. Introducing him and trying to convince his customer to buy his antique item in his store.

"Good gracious..." The man lend over to look at one antique in display
"That's an Armillary Sphere! It shows the movement of the celestial body..." The shop keeper explains
"...And that one..." He pointed to a shape like wooden T-Rex, next Armillary Sphere in display.
"I can't tell you more than that. It's antique and it comes from a villa in town but..."
"It looks likes Aztec..." The man commented as he examined the artifact. "I'll take it..."
"A good eye, sir..." Secretly the shop keeper thinks the Aztec wooden T-Rex was a horrible looking antique to step into his store. He couldn't be so delighted that it going to be gone for good.
"Wrap it up for me. I need to shop a little more..." The man said as the shop keeper prays he actually comes back for it

Back at Fruity Music bar.

Morgana was minding the counter when she started to feel uneasy. She couldn't describe the odd sensation but it left her looking pale.

"Morgana, are you alright? You're looking rather pale..." Klaus came over and held her. He fear she could just collapsed at any moment.

Kimber

"Do you feel that?" Kimber felt it too. Sweeping from Morgana to the New Winx.
"Yeah, I feel it took. It feels like we are sitting in the exam hall and we forgotten all the answer. Only worst..." Emma explain

(Sorry if I fast forward too fast. But we have been delaying this longer then it should be. I hope you understand. Be prepare because the villian is coming up next. I will have to take over as Villain. Still no pm from Abdu. No offense Abdu...

Also, would it be possible if you guys can make a longer post then just one line into a paragraph. It sometimes hard for me to reply to such a short line of words and its a turn off. No offense and again i hope you guys don't mind >_< )

11 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 1:45 PM