45 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Add Reply
> *The Sealers
terriordx32
post Nov 12 2009, 11:18 PM
Post #1

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

"Bring her to me now," Said the Queen as 3 soldiers was chasing this red headed girl, who was running for her life. She stopped for a brief second,"I must make it to planet earth, i just have to." she took out a purple marble and started to run again. "Purple.. Source...Transportation" she said throwing the marble infront of her as it epanded into a big portal which she ran into. When she entered, the portal closed.

"Don't worry about her for now, there is nothing she can do," Said the queen as she was getting fed grapes,"Her lover is dead, her powers are gone, there is nothing else that girl can do. But she one of the guards over heard her talking about earth, I will have Bunny go follow her. BUNNY!!!" yelled the queen as a pink orb appeared and Bunny came out of it, "Yes your highness"

"Go find the now, shes on earth....and i expect to see her soul when you get back"

"Yes your highness," Bunny said as she disappeared.

After about 25 minutes later the red headed girl, Megan found herself in a tree."I made it, i really made it" she said climbing down the tree passing birds and squirrels. As she got down she observed the view, she didnt quite know where she was at but at least she was safe. Megan glanced at her locket, which was black with a "M"and "V" on it. "Vince ..." she said as she wanted to hold back her tears, "I will do what you told me ... I will awaken the sealers." she took out 3 beads and put them into a "V" formation:

Night is night,
Day is day,
Awaken the ones that we all pray
On this land, on this turf
Summon me the warriors of earth.

Megan waited for at least 3 minutes, nothing happened."Come on ... please work" she then repeated the spell again. Nothing happened once more, as she started to walk away, the beads started to glow. The glow sent out beams that connected to each other and sent out a deck of cards, "You Decide!" said a voice from the cards. Megan took the deck of cards and ran.

This will kinda be like a Magical Girl type RP. Like the characters will start off with no powers, and as the RP progresses they will get them.

CODE

Name:
Color: (Your going to need a color to represent)
Background:
Appearence:
Attack 1:

Name: Marjorie
Color: (Your going to need a color to represent) Blue
Background: Marjorie has tried hard her whole high school career, joining various clubs, running for student council president, but failing. While living with her older sister, she had to learn how to be responsible for herself. She hasnt had much of a horrible past except for dealing with her sister's new boyfriend of the week.
Appearence:
Attack 1: Water Star Surprise - Sharp water stars that are launched in groups of 3

--------------------

Thanks Cami!!!
Go to the top of the page
humbu111
post Nov 12 2009, 11:18 PM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy

Name: Kunal
Color: (Your going to need a color to represent) Orange
Background: Kunal came to the current area to prepare for attending university the following autumn, his parents still live in another country. He is into photography.
Appearance: 6’1, light brown skin, black hair. Wears a white shirt and red shorts.
Attack 1: Sun Shower- Beams of sunlight surround, engulf, and attack the enemy.

This post has been edited by humbu111: Nov 12 2009, 11:32 PM

--------------------

Credits to Bre for the forum set, and Ditty/Esca for the userbar :D

StellaRocks
post Nov 12 2009, 11:30 PM
Post #3

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Senior Member

Name: Yuri
Color: Purple
Background: Yuri has lived in the area her whole life. She is more outgoing, she is getting ready for university. She was more of the better student then most people. She lives by herself on account of her parents were abusive towards her but you would never be able to tell.
Appearence: When her hair is down it is past her chest with little curls at the bottom

Attack 1: Rising Wind - It is a huge rush of wind that she can control the power of.

This post has been edited by StellaRocks: Nov 16 2009, 9:38 PM

--------------------

"Don't ever forget that with each step a person is able to take on their own, they have become that much stronger." ~Tamahome
winxclubrox23
post Nov 13 2009, 12:01 AM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

Name: Qiana (Pronounced Ki-ana)
Color: Heliotrope (It's a shade of pink. Like this Yes, I did have to be fancy.)
Background: Qiana has lives with her mother and had moved all her life, because of this has been homeschooled. She's never had a chance to make many friends.
Appearence: Qiana has extremely layered hair that reaches her shoulders and flares out and golden brown eyes.
Attack 1: Alcea Besiege- Surrounds the enemy with pale pink mist, inducing sleep.

--------------------

Thanks to Ditty for the userbar! Llamas by CookiemagiK on DA
angel123
post Nov 13 2009, 12:37 AM
Post #5

Cosmix Fairy

Name: Iggy
Color: Black
Background: Iggy just turned 18 and graduated highschool 2 days ago, he has lived alone since he was 16 and dislikes anything involving bright colors or emotion, though he has been known to do some strage things he was never considered weird or strange by many. he loves art and drawing random things, mostly monsters and crazy contraptions, but occationally he will draw something different.
Appearence: wears a tight black shirt aswell

Attack 1: Engulfing darkness: he eliminates all light, making it completly dark only he and the people he chooses can see through this 50 meter range of total darkness

This post has been edited by angel123: Nov 13 2009, 12:44 AM

--------------------
Thanx jah, i love it ^_^
terriordx32
post Nov 13 2009, 12:45 AM
Post #6

Cosmix Fairy

[[Well im going to start the first post, but everybody feel free to join in]]

It was finally the day, Marjorie woke up with a huge smile on her face. Finally, graduation was here and all of these years of hardwork finally paid off. She got up and ran into her vanity,"This is going to be the best day of my life." After gazing to herself in the mirror she ran into the shower, did her business and got out. Meanwhile, her sister was in the living room with her boyfriend watching tv. Majorie finally got done getting dressed and headed into the kitchen."Well Suzy...Justin... I am off, i will see you guys at the ceremony tonight, I have to goto rehearsal or else i wont be able to walk today" she said grabbing an apple and running off.

A pink orb appeared near Megan, seeing it before she grabbed the cards and started to run off. "Where do you think your going sweety..." Bunny said appearing from the orb, then charging to megan pushing her on the ground. "What do you want from me, i have on powers," megan said frightened. Bunny just laughed,"whoever said i wanted your powers? now i could use your soul." she said taking out an object that resembled a pen, the tip started to glow,"Just take it like a good girl." Megan grabbed grass from the ground and threw it up at Bunny, then running.

--------------------

Thanks Cami!!!
angel123
post Nov 13 2009, 12:54 AM
Post #7

Cosmix Fairy

Relucantly Iggy got out of bed and got ready for the day, pulling his clothes on after doing his buisness in the bathroom, he grabbed his sketch pad and back pack before walking out the door, his job today was to help set up the hall for the graduating classes, he wasnt into showing off his intelect so he decided to skip it and officially gratuated 2 days earlier.

--------------------
Thanx jah, i love it ^_^
winxclubrox23
post Nov 13 2009, 12:55 AM
Post #8

Cosmix Fairy

"Qiana!" her mother called up the stairs.

Qiana buried her face in her pillow, and moaned. God, you'd think that because she was homeschooled, didn't mean she had to start the same time as everyone else. Besides, wasn't it graduation day for everyone else? She would be graduating too, had she actually gone to regular school. But no. She was way behind everyone else her age. Still working away at grade 11 work. Her mom wasn't exactly consistent with teaching her. Not to mention they moved every few months. In fact, this had been the longest they had ever stayed in one city, going on 5 months.

--------------------

terriordx32
post Nov 13 2009, 1:10 AM
Post #9

Cosmix Fairy

Marjorie was in her car driving to the school, she thought she would take a shortcut near a park. She saw a lady running and what it seemed like another lady floating after her. Megan ran infront of the car,"Ahhh!!!" Marjorie screamed as she slammed on the break. Megan just glared at Marjorie, she got out of her car, "What is wrong with you?'

Megan was about to run but then she was stung by Bunny,"Thought you could get away eh?" she said turning her attention to Majorie."Another soul, just what i need" she said pointing her pen at Majorie and launching the beam. Majorie quickly ran, and bunny came after her. While on the ground, Megan got out the deck of cards and took out a blue card.

--------------------

Thanks Cami!!!
angel123
post Nov 13 2009, 1:15 AM
Post #10

Cosmix Fairy

Iggy hoped on his motercycle, a black and red ninja, and started it up, listening to it run and smiling before tossing his sketch pad into his back pack and putting it on, starting his bike, taking off slowly.

This post has been edited by angel123: Nov 13 2009, 1:24 AM

--------------------
Thanx jah, i love it ^_^
StellaRocks
post Nov 13 2009, 2:05 AM
Post #11

Cosmix Fairy

Yuri threw on a white sundress that had gold beading at the bottom and let her hair fall down"It's finally here"she said grinning as she grabbed her bag and car keys and got in her car

--------------------

"Don't ever forget that with each step a person is able to take on their own, they have become that much stronger." ~Tamahome
terriordx32
post Nov 13 2009, 2:12 AM
Post #12

Cosmix Fairy

Megan got up and slowly started to run in the direction of Majorie, who continued to run while seeing the beams fly past her. She ran up a slide and tried to hide, Bunny walked slowly behind her,"hahaha your making this to easy." Marjorie then attempted to jump down, but to her surprise her shirt got caught on a handle,"Oh shoot" she said struggling trying not to get caught. Bunny hopped up from on the slide,"looks like i got you." Megan made it to the slide and threw the blue card at Marjorie,"Here take this card"

--------------------

Thanks Cami!!!
humbu111
post Nov 13 2009, 3:27 AM
Post #13

Cosmix Fairy

Kunal woke up as he felt the sun's warm rays flood through his apartment window. Getting up and stretching, he got ready and went to the kitchen for some breakfast.

--------------------

winxclubrox23
post Nov 13 2009, 4:12 AM
Post #14

Cosmix Fairy

"Qiana!" her mom called again. "I want to see you down here in 10 minutes!"

"'Kay," Qiana mumbled, hauling herself out of bed. She stood in front of her closet. Why she spent so much time picking out an outfit for homeschooling was still unknown, even to Qiana. Eventually, she decided on a pale blue tank top and dark wash skinny jeans. "Coming mom."

--------------------

terriordx32
post Nov 13 2009, 4:25 AM
Post #15

Cosmix Fairy

Marjorie took the card. "Now say Blue Card Index," Megan said hoping she would say it before she was attacked. Marjorie wanted to laugh, but she wasnt in a joking matter,"Blue Card Index" she said as the blue card expanded and phase through Majorie. She felt energized, White ribbons started to surround her hands, creating gloves. White ribbons also wrapped around her feet creating boots. A blue card formed on her chest and blue ballons appeared and started to pop. Soon before she knew it she was decked out in a whole different attire with a cute blue skirt and lovely white shirt.

She saw a beam come towards her and she jumped straight in the air. "tap into your power and release it," Megan said. Marjorie focused on what she said and words came to her,"Water Star ..." she said as two blue orbs covered her hands and they started to spark, "Surprise!!!" she said as the orbs launched out blue stars which hit Bunny's pen and broke it.

"What the?' bunny replied

--------------------

Thanks Cami!!!
humbu111
post Nov 13 2009, 4:30 AM
Post #16

Cosmix Fairy

Breakfast, breakfast, breakfast. What should Kunal have for breakfast? Eventually deciding on some toast and milk, Kunal ate up and decided to go outside for a walk. He locked his door and began on the familiar path that he took most days towards the park.

--------------------

angel123
post Nov 13 2009, 5:12 AM
Post #17

Cosmix Fairy

Looking at his rather cheap digital and water resistant watch at a stop light Iggy took a hard right and sped off "crud! im late again" he said speeding off towards the park for a shortcut, he seen a flash in his mirrors "dang another ticket" he sighed thinking the bright flash was the camara's in the intersection.

--------------------
Thanx jah, i love it ^_^
Winx4eva!
post Nov 13 2009, 11:34 AM
Post #18

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

Name: Aliana 'Ali' Luminette
Color: White
Background: She lives with her step mother, her father and little sister, Niana, her mother died in an avalanche whilst skiing in Italy on the Dolomites Mountians.
Appearence: Straight Black Hair, pale white skin, brown eyes.
Attack 1: Enteral Light - An explosion of vivid white energy, it blinds or throws the enemy off it's feet.

--------------------

--- www.mishiiheart.blogspot.com ---
terriordx32
post Nov 13 2009, 12:42 PM
Post #19

Cosmix Fairy

Bunny balled her hand into a fist, she jumped up and threw a punch at Marjorie.
"Water Star Surprise!" Marjorie said lauching it again, hitting Bunny in the chest. Bunny landed on the ground,"This isn't over" she said disappearing in her pink orb. Marjorie dropped down, her outfit disappeared back into the card.

Megan smiled,"Thank you so much for saving me" she said attemting to hug her. Marjorie didnt know how to react, then cars started beeping,"Oh, shoot Graduation" with that she ran off

--------------------

Thanks Cami!!!
StellaRocks
post Nov 13 2009, 9:46 PM
Post #20

Cosmix Fairy

Yuri drove to the school knowing she was late but she was going to get there soon so it really did not matter.

--------------------

45 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 7:56 AM