Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Add Reply
> Phoenix Wright Mp3s At Final Turnabout.com, If you don't like this music, you have no soul.
MorriganAensland
post Sep 25 2007, 1:17 AM
Post #1

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Members

http://www.finalturnabout.com/music/index.php

You'd think that no simplistic game in which you play as a defense attorney could have so much flair and greatness to it. The fact it has been absurdly successful when nearly EVERY OTHER SINGLE text-based adventure ever released in America has failed miserably is the ultimate proof of its staying power. People are doing dojinshi and manga of it... it's very possible that eventually an anime of it will be made. If that's the case... WHOO!!!!!!!!!

Trailer for the first game...
Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Macromedia's Flash Player. Get the latest Flash player.

Trailer for the second game...
Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Macromedia's Flash Player. Get the latest Flash player.

Trailer for the third game...

I can't wait until Phoenix Wright 3 comes to the States in only three days.

--------------------

Hey, look! My sig's back!
Go to the top of the page
Another Morning
post Sep 25 2007, 3:41 AM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

My brother plays the first two a lot. XD I tried to play it once, but I really wasn't in the mood at the time, and the experience sort of soured my attitude towards the series. >__>

--------------------
RIP Falicia (AngelDarkstorm, Anime-Princess) :: 01/19/1990 - 05/25/2013 :: I love you, Sisser.

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying." ~Oscar Wilde
MorriganAensland
post Sep 25 2007, 3:47 AM
Post #3

Cosmix Fairy

That's a shame. You're missing out on something magnificent.

--------------------

Another Morning
post Sep 25 2007, 3:51 AM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy

Alex (the brother) keeps telling me I should give it another shot. I might at some point.

I will admit, I did quite enjoy screaming dramatic courtroom jargon into the DS.

--------------------
RIP Falicia (AngelDarkstorm, Anime-Princess) :: 01/19/1990 - 05/25/2013 :: I love you, Sisser.

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying." ~Oscar Wilde
MorriganAensland
post Sep 25 2007, 4:08 AM
Post #5

Cosmix Fairy

Fear the Objection Force. I don't care how powerful you are, how many worlds you can dominate, how many people you can enslave.

When you go up against Phoenix Wright, you are doomed to lose. All he has to do to stop anything you try is a little shout of...

Seriously. It doesn't matter. Nick can just object to anything you try, therefor, he wins no matter what. Only someone with a similar level of power and skill in regards to the Objection Force, meaning only Miles Edgeworth, Mia Fey, and MAYBE Franziska von Karma, who all understand what it means to truly be a lawyer, can fight Nick on an even level.

--------------------

Another Morning
post Sep 25 2007, 4:32 AM
Post #6

Cosmix Fairy

Perhaps you've already seen this, but it's worth a post, anyways. XD

http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=2210215

--------------------

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 7:06 AM