Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Add Reply
> The Vampire Diaries
terriordx32
post Jun 1 2010, 10:45 PM
Post #1

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

Disclaimer: If your not going to talk about the show, then please dont post.

So who watches it? The finale ended like 2 weeks ago and its been renewed for another season. I'm excited.

--------------------

Thanks Cami!!!
Go to the top of the page
wkw427
post Jun 1 2010, 11:06 PM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Members

-sees the disclaimer-
hm...

ah!

What is it about? icon_biggrin.gif

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

I give my sincerest apologies if anything that I have mentioned in a post or image by me or relating to me, any word, ASCII character, vowel or constant is to be considered offensive in your native tongue. If it is, remember you're on the internet.
terriordx32
post Jun 1 2010, 11:16 PM
Post #3

Cosmix Fairy

Here is the trailer:

Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Adobe's Flash Player. Get the latest Flash player.

--------------------

Thanks Cami!!!
Anime Princess
post Jun 2 2010, 12:49 AM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

i've got the dvd's and love it, i actualy once had a dream about it

--------------------

Sorry i just think its better off this way

terriordx32
post Jun 2 2010, 1:01 AM
Post #5

Cosmix Fairy

It came out on DVD already?

I read that it didnt come out until august...oh well im sad that Anna died: her and Bonnie are my favorites

--------------------

Thanks Cami!!!
Boo
post Jun 2 2010, 2:18 PM
Post #6

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (terriordx32 @ Jun 2 2010, 02:01 AM) *
oh well im sad that Anna died

I completely agree. :/
... just when Jeremy was beginning to be, if only slightly, happier. (At least, it seemed that way to me)

I started watching the show because of my sister. I didn't expect myself to enjoy it, but I was pleasantly surprised (and now I don't miss an episode). icon_biggrin.gif

Good to hear that it was renewed! I imagined it would be due to its large fanbase. :) Its popularity really is reassuring; usually the shows I like do not bring in the most viewers and end up being cancelled or nearly so - glad I have one less show to worry about this fall! icon_biggrin.gif

--------------------
When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door, that we do not see the one which has opened for us. -Helen Keller
terriordx32
post Jun 12 2010, 5:49 PM
Post #7

Cosmix Fairy

When i first heard of it i was like 'oh no, not another vampire show', but when i watched it i thought it was very interesting..that and the fact that alot of the guest stars were on other shows and that made me excited to see them.

I don't like how jeremy used Anna, i think he was just trying to use her to some how get closer to vicky, even though she was dead.

I also was really sad when grams died, but i do admit i like Bonnie's new personality

--------------------

Thanks Cami!!!
Boo
post Jun 13 2010, 3:07 AM
Post #8

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (terriordx32 @ Jun 12 2010, 05:49 PM) *
When i first heard of it i was like 'oh no, not another vampire show', but when i watched it i thought it was very interesting..that and the fact that alot of the guest stars were on other shows and that made me excited to see them.

I don't like how jeremy used Anna, i think he was just trying to use her to some how get closer to vicky, even though she was dead.

I also was really sad when grams died, but i do admit i like Bonnie's new personality

I had the exact same thought; the whole vampire theme has just exploded since Twilight, so I wasn't too excited about another show trying to grab some cash off of it, but I was actually quite impressed with it.

Ditto - I do like that he began to actually like Anna for, well, Anna instead of Vicky, but then came the finale *sigh*.

icon_biggrin.gif Poor Bonnie; I'm glad she is developing more as a character, though (and actually taking situations into her own hands).

--------------------
When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door, that we do not see the one which has opened for us. -Helen Keller
musa225
post Apr 28 2013, 3:38 AM
Post #9

Tynix Fairy

Group: Members

so the vampire dairies were books and then they make the show the 1st book came out in 1991, I like the books and the show. never read or really watched any of twilight and I hate it when people compare them b.c TVD came 1st. My fav thing bout Damon is his eyes, in the book their black, in the show their that icy blue, love them. LOVE , LOVE, LOVE this show. its my 2nd fav to NCIS.

--------------------

Click on the image above to join in on the fun! Send me a message when you do.
***xoxx***

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 2:01 PM