Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Add Reply
> Winx section proposal, Since things have changed.
Another Morning
post Oct 29 2011, 7:39 PM
Post #1

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

So the different Winx categories have been there for a while, and the section looks a wee bit dated. This is my suggestion for a new way to organize it, which would include merging some of the old categories into different ones (both to clean up the area and because some of the categories are comparably old and not discussed as much) and just some reordering of the forums based on which ones get used more.

Winx News - This will always be relevant, so it's fine where it is.

Season 5 - Now that we're getting information for it, and there's surely more to come, this could be the place to talk about it. Also, I think this could replace the Spoilers section, since right now it seems like Spoilers is mostly used for general Winx talk aside from the links about S5. Since it's talking about the new season, spoilers are to be expected anyway.

Rai Due Discussion - Since it's still going strong. I think that the Season 4 topics should be merged here, since S4 is long over and probably doesn't need a special category anymore.

Nick Discussion - With a new dub, this would be the area to talk about it specifically, both the specials and the episodes that are on their way.

4kids Discussion - Even though they've lost the rights, it's still handy to have a place to discuss the story as told in this dub. Since it is "over" now though, putting it below the others would make the first two pop up first as you scroll down, since they are now more relevant.

Winx Club Movies Discussion - Since there are two now and more on the way, this could be the section for discussion covering all of them. All it would need is an "s" added on the end XD

Winx Comics Discussion - With Tiny Dragon's site and the work of the translators, a lot of people are able to read the Winx comics. A place to discuss them would be cool

Pop Pixie - It is still running, but it doesn't seem like there's much discussion about it, so moving it down would let the other more popular categories be seen faster.

Characters - Fine where it is.

Other - Fine where it is. At a glance, it looks like most of the topics in the Spoilers section could be merged here (besides the new topics pertaining to S5)

I hope I'm not overstepping my place, these are all based on my opinion and just suggested to help. ^^ Also, this was made under the assumption that the sub-forums could be merged, since I seem to remember that being an option?

This post has been edited by Another Morning: Oct 29 2011, 7:45 PM

--------------------
RIP Falicia (AngelDarkstorm, Anime-Princess) :: 01/19/1990 - 05/25/2013 :: I love you, Sisser.

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying." ~Oscar Wilde
Go to the top of the page
winxclubrox23
post Oct 30 2011, 1:43 AM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

I think that is a rather fantastic idea. It'll help a lot with organization as well as with helping new members who may be unfamiliar with the board locate threads faster.

This post has been edited by winxclubrox23: Oct 30 2011, 7:06 PM

--------------------

Thanks to Ditty for the userbar! Llamas by CookiemagiK on DA
humbu111
post Oct 30 2011, 2:30 AM
Post #3

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

I third this, I'll link this topic in staff chat so the main admin will see it next time she's online :)

--------------------

Credits to Bre for the forum set, and Ditty/Esca for the userbar :D

mightymarty2
post Oct 30 2011, 9:12 AM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

I also aggree with this

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
Mazei AD
post Oct 30 2011, 1:15 PM
Post #5

Enchantix Fairy

Group: Members

This post has been edited by Mazei AD: Dec 3 2015, 9:17 PM

--------------------
It's me, Hi! I'm the problem, it's me.
wkw427
post Oct 30 2011, 3:57 PM
Post #6

Cosmix Fairy

Alright. So long as we can make a forum/sticky thread with all the download links

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

I give my sincerest apologies if anything that I have mentioned in a post or image by me or relating to me, any word, ASCII character, vowel or constant is to be considered offensive in your native tongue. If it is, remember you're on the internet.
Administrator
post Nov 1 2011, 12:00 PM
Post #7

Mythix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Site Admins

Reorganized the Winx Club forum section :)

--------------------
mcfo...@live.com
mightymarty2
post Nov 1 2011, 5:09 PM
Post #8

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Thanks

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
wkw427
post Nov 1 2011, 6:56 PM
Post #9

Cosmix Fairy

Now every forum needs a fancy hat.

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

I give my sincerest apologies if anything that I have mentioned in a post or image by me or relating to me, any word, ASCII character, vowel or constant is to be considered offensive in your native tongue. If it is, remember you're on the internet.
Another Morning
post Nov 3 2011, 10:09 PM
Post #10

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

Whoo-hoo! Thanks so much for using my suggestion! I hope it helps the board ^^

Out of curiosity, did the Nick section get omitted since technically they're still only movies? I'm not complaining, I promise XD Just wondeirng.

--------------------
RIP Falicia (AngelDarkstorm, Anime-Princess) :: 01/19/1990 - 05/25/2013 :: I love you, Sisser.

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying." ~Oscar Wilde

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 9:22 AM