16 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > »   
Add Reply
> *New Winx, Starting a Fresh Winx Rp
P-girl
post Dec 12 2012, 11:15 AM
Post #61

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

"Excuse me for thinking people knowing what I say in my sleep is a breach of my privacy...." Avalon muttered.

================================================================

((Uhm, I said it could be on Earth. I didn't say you could write the mythology. My character. My past.))

"And this book is written by....." Pandora said, snatching it and opening the first page. "Mr. Smythee. And oh, look, 'This is a work of fiction. Any resemblance of characters to actual persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental. The Author holds exclusive rights to this work. Unauthorized duplication is prohibited'." She said, before closing it. "Check your sources."
Go to the top of the page
sapphire_witch
post Dec 12 2012, 11:23 AM
Post #62

Sirenix Fairy

Group: Members

(Oh okay. Thats why i didn't went into details about your origins.)

Setsuna

"But it did help me find you didn't it. Work of fiction or not. It doesn't kill to actually investigate it. Its the only the next best thing I can find about you. Beside people making you are in fairy tales to scare the naughty children to sleep...."

(Is this okay?)

This post has been edited by sapphire_witch: Dec 12 2012, 11:35 AM
P-girl
post Dec 12 2012, 11:24 AM
Post #63

Cosmix Fairy

((Gates? Pandora's history doesn't have gates. And Avalon doesn't know anything about it.))
sapphire_witch
post Dec 12 2012, 11:31 AM
Post #64

Sirenix Fairy

(Okay....I'll edit that part and I will just said its on earth....to be safe...)
P-girl
post Dec 12 2012, 11:57 AM
Post #65

Cosmix Fairy

((Better.... Just leave Pandora's history to me.))

"We need better sources. Trueer sources." Pandora said. "Some older sources, too. Ancient. And perhaps in an archive somewhere....." Pandora muttered.
sapphire_witch
post Dec 12 2012, 1:28 PM
Post #66

Sirenix Fairy

Setsuna

"What about Alfae?"

Faragonda

"Yes, we apologies for that..." She turn to Paladin and whisper out of Avalon ear. "Keep an close eye on our friend. He seem to be behaving odd lately. Keep me updated if anything change..."

(Head ups guys, I edited a lot of the past post)
P-girl
post Dec 12 2012, 3:08 PM
Post #67

Cosmix Fairy

"Alfea? The fairy school?" Pandora asked, her tone inquisitive. "They do have a lot of information there, yes."
==========================================
"Of course, Miss Faragonda." Palladium said, nodding.
sapphire_witch
post Dec 12 2012, 3:36 PM
Post #68

Sirenix Fairy

(I'm waiting on MusaCake and Mighty before i post Faragonda speech. Its abit unfair i fast things alittle too fast. So...MusaCake and Mighty pleas report for duty. Summary so far its only Setsuna and Pandora arguing...in a way...)

Setsuna

"Yes, the hall of Enchantment. It contain history magical dimension itself. Dating back the first fair was born...."

(I can't remember Faragonda words but I think It was something like that)

P-girl
post Dec 12 2012, 3:40 PM
Post #69

Cosmix Fairy

((Sure thing.))
mightymarty2
post Dec 12 2012, 4:30 PM
Post #70

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Jack looked at Navid who seemed to have had a bad phone call but he didn't want to invade his privacy "I don't have a girlfriend yet but you never know especially when. With all the amazing people that go to Alfea. What about you?"

---------------------------------------------------------------

Martina "I see. Well at least he did what he said he would"

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
sapphire_witch
post Dec 12 2012, 4:42 PM
Post #71

Sirenix Fairy

Navid

"I'm till looking for 'the one'..." He smile "Hey did you know Red Fountain and Alfae having a get together tonight?"

(This will be announce later in Faragonda speech...Should post the speech now? Or wait for MusaCake...)
mightymarty2
post Dec 12 2012, 4:50 PM
Post #72

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

(It would most probably be best to wait for MusaCake to avoid going to far ahead)

Jack nodded "The one is what we are all looking for in the end. I have heard romours of a get together but nothing offical"

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
sapphire_witch
post Dec 12 2012, 5:00 PM
Post #73

Sirenix Fairy

(Yes of course! This is the benefit for everyone. MusaCake, if you are reading. I got Emma (Yes, Fairy of the Beat) is on stand by wanting a reply your oc's. We can move further all after that )

This post has been edited by sapphire_witch: Dec 13 2012, 1:45 AM
MusaCake
post Dec 12 2012, 8:48 PM
Post #74

A True Fairy

(I'm here, I just had school, that was all. ^_^)

Anna let go of Sylvia's hand. "Syl, I don't care where you go, just buy Skittles or whatev."

"Nahhh I wanna stay here."

"Fine. Anyway," Anna faced Martina and Navid. "Get-together? I hate boys..." she blushed a bit. "Not you, no offense and that..."

Sylvia laughed cheerfully and said, "Are there guys that like Skittles?" (Syl is SKITTLE OBSESSED. xD)

--------------------
Believix in yourself <3
mightymarty2
post Dec 13 2012, 8:13 AM
Post #75

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Martina "I am sure there are. I am Martina and whats your names?" thinking 'Silvia was a but hyper'.

--------------------
sapphire_witch
post Dec 13 2012, 9:48 AM
Post #76

Sirenix Fairy

Kimber

"Kimber Fowl from Avalon. Nice to meet you..." She turn look back at the girl. Wondering if she was having sugar-rush. That Silvia gril

(Okay now we get on the big speech...)

Emma

She heard to the court yard in front of the auditorium

Faragonda : A warm welcome to all of you, Young Fairies. Welcome to Alfae, the College for fairies! This new year I see many new faces and familiar one too. I have a few announce to make so please pay attention. First I like to address the first year upcoming exam
Fairies 1 : What?! We just go here and she already talking about exam
Fairies 2 : I still haven't even unpack yet. I don't think I can take this..
Faragonda : Please girls let me finish. Thank You! This year exam is very important to you, First Year Fairies! An important step for you to become a step closer to become full fledged fairies just like your Senior, the Winx Club!

Raising up her hands! 6 pictures of the Winx are digitally portrait and display to her student. Causing some group of Fairies to squeak at the sight of the Winx Club. Having some other fairies and even the professor to cover their ears

Faragonda : Your goal this year is to earn your first transformation. Call Charmix!
Emma : Charmix, ma'am?!
Faragonda : Yes, Emma. Your Charmix. A level 1 for transformation for young fairies.
Kimber : How we will prepare this test, headmitress?
Faragonda : Oh the test will find you!
Kimber : Huh?
Faragonda : In your darkest hour, every fairy will be test mentally and physically where you will need to overcome your own weakness to receive it

(Crunching for time. So I have do like the above. )

This post has been edited by sapphire_witch: Dec 13 2012, 9:48 AM
P-girl
post Dec 13 2012, 9:51 AM
Post #77

Cosmix Fairy

"Strange... I taught Charmix was a basic form...." Avalon whispered to Palladium. "I heard some students actually managed to get it before the school starts...."
sapphire_witch
post Dec 13 2012, 10:19 AM
Post #78

Sirenix Fairy

(I know Charmix is not the first level of transformation instead of the second in the season 2 of Winx Club. A simple power up for them. I make it a priority for the first year to give us something Whoa to to do. I hope you guys don't mind)

Gisella

"I think she just making it easy for them to grow a s group. Like you have said, not all faeries have gained their charmix yet..."

Faragonda

"Oh, I almost forget to mention. Tonight we will be having a masquerade ball with the student of Red Fountain. So put your best dress and enjoy yourself tonight..."

This post has been edited by sapphire_witch: Dec 13 2012, 10:51 AM
mightymarty2
post Dec 13 2012, 4:43 PM
Post #79

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Martina listened carefully about test that found them and Charmix. 'Things certainly moved fast here' she thought.

--------------------
P-girl
post Dec 13 2012, 5:18 PM
Post #80

Cosmix Fairy

"That's settled, then. This night we'll go to Alfea and find out if their archive knows anything about where my box is." Pandora said.

==============================================================

"A ball, that'll cheer you up." Palladium said. "We'll be chaperoning."

16 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 12:16 AM