Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Add Reply
> Introductions to myself and my character
amariscorvo
post Sep 27 2014, 7:24 PM
Post #1

Earth Girl

Group: New Members

sorry if my character is a bit rusty. I hope you like them.

For starters, my name is Krista. I was here at least under two different profiles years ago. I hope to stick around longer. You may also call me by various other nicknames too.

Ok, now for my character

Name: Amaris Corvo
Winx: Hasn't really discovered it yet. Makes up for this handicap with brains. Tends to be seen studying a lot because of it (however, this is explained later by her figuring out she is a witch and not a fairy..oopsie doodles Alfea)
Strengths: Intelligence and creativity.
Personality: She is considered introverted and shy. Can be outspoken at times, but only when she feels the need. Is inwardly passionate. Very kind.
Flaws: Impulsive when emotionally compromised. Worries and stresses over too much. Is stubborn to the point of aggravating the people around her. When she makes a decision, it's set in stone until she finds a reason to back down, which sometimes bites her in the butt. Very insecure and pushes people away too much. Takes negative criticism harshly

Tell me what you think. I hope she can be improved. I looked forward to your opinions
Go to the top of the page
mightymarty2
post Sep 29 2014, 8:10 AM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Welcome but your character really needs to go in the role play section

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
Go to the top of the page

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 9:50 PM