5 stars [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Total Votes: 1
Guests cannot vote 
SpiderBraids
post Apr 22 2016, 5:29 PM
Post #1

Bloomix Fairy

Group: Members

It took over 2 years and a channel change for Americans to see all of season 6... and it took just three months (plus one week off for Easter) for Nick Jr. US to show all of season 7, as we head into the finale... in which Kalshara needs the Winx's help. Huh?

Zap2It summary:
Kalshara tries to save Brafilius from the hands of the Trix; the Winx must put the ultimate power to safety.

Spoiler!
- Stella says what we're probably all thinking about the new look of the Trix icon_smile.gif
- We even get to see a battle between the Trix and the big bad over the ultimate power (which I realize as I'm typing this also describes a good chunk of S2's battle icon_smile.gif)
- "Can't we at least give them one last hug?" Quite classy of Flitter there...
- Which is more or less the opposite of how Kalshara treats her brother after being stripped of the ultimate power, because of course that would be only reason she'd ever care about him...
- Re the Winx's comment after Kalshara's literal downfall: Since when did Brafilius ever really care about truly loving animals? blink.gif
- I've never teared up at any character exits on Winx before: I was just too stunned at Nabu's, and Riven's was more a case of "Good riddance", but I legit teared up at the fairy animals' last words to the Winx... (and I take that the swan is supposed to be all of them rolled up into one?)
- And just like with the last few seasons, we play out with a song, this one from the Winx Band icon_smile.gif

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
mightymarty2
post Apr 22 2016, 5:55 PM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Well I have been critical of the ending of winx seasons especially the villains while Kalshara was predictable in this episode. She never got the end I was hoping for. She always felt like she was held back by Bafillius but never really showed what she could do.

True about what Stella said and again the Trix while seemed to be on top it felt like they wanted to create a good ending for the fairy animals and it was sad but it didn't feel like the last battle was all it could be.

I do believe the swan was all 6 merged into one. I wonder if is reversible. I get the impression not. Also these are my favourite Winx additions they both had a use and were not completely useless and have more personality then any other addition.

So to sum up good ending for the fairy pets the rest felt like a typical Winx ending disappointing.

This has to be one of the best seasons since the original story finished

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
Go to the top of the page

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:01 AM