3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Add Reply
> Rai English Episode Download
wkw427
post Mar 3 2010, 8:46 PM
Post #21

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Members

Downloading now. If, for ever reason, it gets split into two parts, don't use any editing software to merge them, because it degrades quality. The more times it has to be re-rendered, the lower quality it is.

Think of making a copy of a copy of a copy

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

I give my sincerest apologies if anything that I have mentioned in a post or image by me or relating to me, any word, ASCII character, vowel or constant is to be considered offensive in your native tongue. If it is, remember you're on the internet.
Go to the top of the page
wkw427
post Mar 3 2010, 9:29 PM
Post #22

Cosmix Fairy

Video quality... is meh, I'm probally going to use the italian video because its the best out there so far.

But audio is well.... Owch. Does the TV turner record everything from your TV? Even volume settings? Try lowering the volume on your TV next time, because quieter audio is going to be much more useful then loud, muffled, ear-bleeding volume icon_razz.gif

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

I give my sincerest apologies if anything that I have mentioned in a post or image by me or relating to me, any word, ASCII character, vowel or constant is to be considered offensive in your native tongue. If it is, remember you're on the internet.
megacarroll
post Mar 3 2010, 10:25 PM
Post #23

Pixie

Group: New Members

Thanks again Kel03 I cant wait for the rest of the episodes
wkw427
post Mar 3 2010, 11:43 PM
Post #24

Cosmix Fairy

I tried that. I think because the TV tuner wasn't configured properly. My best guess, but Tash's cam quality was better (audio wise)

Btw, guys (or girls?), lets really only focus on audio quality.

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

wkw427
post Mar 4 2010, 12:20 AM
Post #25

Cosmix Fairy

No, not unless you are willing to download all 26 russian episodes, the 1 version of the audio from the English recording, professionally render four versions of the new file, and upload them.

Even I have too much of a life for that

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

mightymarty2
post Mar 4 2010, 7:43 AM
Post #26

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

thanks for everything everyone involved in the providing of episodes for us to watch online

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
willkz
post Mar 4 2010, 7:50 AM
Post #27

Charmix Fairy

But the quality of the russian episodes is verry good .Its in english with russian dub.I want them so much because they don't have so much like rai due,cartoon flakes and prima visione.Only CTC.Please
Лики
post Mar 4 2010, 4:07 PM
Post #28

Enchantix Fairy

I think better to take a sound from a series on English and to impose on video (this sound)... And all will be excellent... Though it seems to me after a month of a series and so will be in excellent quality and with a good postscoring.
Spoiler!
So patience mother the doctrine
Kel03
post Mar 4 2010, 4:54 PM
Post #29

Enchantix Fairy

If I could record decent quality sound then I would organise to do that, but unfortunately I can't at the moment lol.

I found out that the avi converter I used first had lowered the quality, so I tried the one suggested here and it's seems to have kept to the original better, and the software I used to record it allowed me to merge both raw files together into one file, so all I actually did was adjusted it in the middle (where the files merged) and cut a little at the begining and front. And don't worry I'll lower the tv volume next time too, so sorry to all the ears

And just letting you guys know that I wont be able to record episodes 3, 4 and 5 until the weekend. Didn't get time to records 3 this morning before I had to leave home and I have to take my cat to the vet tomorrow morning and then off to work straight after that. Also over the weekend before I record them I'm going to try and sort out recording better quality too.
Лики
post Mar 4 2010, 5:06 PM
Post #30

Enchantix Fairy

What to connect 2 parts it would be possible to use also Movie Maker
megacarroll
post Mar 4 2010, 6:29 PM
Post #31

Pixie

Kel03 you will have episode 3 4 5 up over the weekend right.
megacarroll
post Mar 4 2010, 6:58 PM
Post #32

Pixie

kel03 sorry what I meant to say so was you'll start working on 3-5 over the weekend
wkw427
post Mar 4 2010, 7:33 PM
Post #33

Cosmix Fairy

Indeed, thats what she said

QUOTE (Лики @ Mar 4 2010, 12:06 PM) *
What to connect 2 parts it would be possible to use also Movie Maker

No, Windows Movie Maker butchers quality.

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

wkw427
post Mar 6 2010, 2:52 AM
Post #34

Cosmix Fairy

Have you gotten the episode's audio?

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

Kel03
post Mar 6 2010, 5:24 AM
Post #35

Enchantix Fairy

Ok great news, i had already posted in Season 4 premiering in Australia, that I had tweaked around with the settings with the program and have now converted into avi format, and although the video and audio aren't as sharp or as clear it's alot better than the first two episodes, also the converter has made the file size smaller (Bonus icon_biggrin.gif), am uploading now so once I finish and the mods post the link let me know what you guys think. While it's uploading I'm going to go record episode 4 :)
Kel03
post Mar 6 2010, 9:15 AM
Post #36

Enchantix Fairy

Ok here is episode 3, it's also better quality too.

Thank you for the thanks Mazie, Mightymarty2 and Megacarroll :)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KILQBLQ5
wkw427
post Mar 6 2010, 3:37 PM
Post #37

Cosmix Fairy

EXCELLENT QUALITY!

I'm going to go ahaead and encode it into four parts, but I'm not going to upload it to youtube until I have 1 and 2.

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

Kel03
post Mar 6 2010, 3:44 PM
Post #38

Enchantix Fairy

YAYAYA I did it lol, i thought it would be good, I'm gonna rerecord the first two and episode 5 hopefully tomorrow, but definitely by monday, i already have episode 4 ready to upload did yo u guys want me to upload it??, or would you rather wait till i redo the first two?
wkw427
post Mar 6 2010, 3:55 PM
Post #39

Cosmix Fairy

Might as well upload it now.

I'm going to encide the download-verison of e3 and will have it on megaupload for public download by tonight. But anyone who is a fan will wait until they see the first two episodes. I know aside from the few bits that I saw, I'm waiting to watch episode 1 and 2 icon_biggrin.gif

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

wkw427
post Mar 6 2010, 6:09 PM
Post #40

Cosmix Fairy

Finished encoding the download version, I'm uplaoding it now

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 4th June 2024 - 4:53 PM