Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Add Reply
> Complete makeover!, Yeah, I wanna re-start!
Vaughanh7
post Jun 5 2012, 7:33 PM
Post #1

Believix Fairy

Group: Members

Hey guys!
So I had some great news last week, I got into college!
Starting september I'll be doing a course in Hairdressing :3
I'm taking this as a chance to start over! in school, I was never confident enough to shine as my true self. But now, I don't care what others think! I'm gunna be myself and love it!
The haters can hate, but I honestly don't care.

Now, as you can tell, being a guy that likes winx, and dolls etc, I can be quite girly :3 and thats what type of clothing I'm into aswell, no plain old boring jeans trainers and t-shirt for me! So I have a question: Can anyone help me find sites that sell unique and interesting clothes for guys, whilst being affordable, that ship to the UK? I'm into bright colours and LOUD styles. And has any of the extremely fashion concious members got any hints for me on what I could wear?
Also: What would make me look less....big xD I'm not FAT fat, but, I'm not super skinny winx size either. I'm working on it though, with a full training routine I've planned through summer (and my holidays start next week...whoop!) I should loose quite a bit of weight, :3 (hopefully....)
(And if anyone has any tips on that too I'd be grateful)
And please if anyone has ideas on hairstyles, shoes, accessories etc that would glam me up a bit more I'd be seriously happy!
I'm a winx guy! So the more unique, creative, colourful and sparkly it is...the better! xD

Thanks for reading and any help is appreciated big time! :3
Wish me luck! xx

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
winxclubrox23
post Jun 6 2012, 3:48 AM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

thinkgeek.com always has some rather fantastic and rather witty shirts. I'm not too sure if they ship to the UK, but it would be worth checking it out. :)

--------------------

Thanks to Ditty for the userbar! Llamas by CookiemagiK on DA
Zhanneel
post Jun 6 2012, 1:29 PM
Post #3

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

This may be a little underwelming in the "wow" department, but sometimes H&M has some fun designs and outfits. They go from casual to kooky in their wardrobe selection, and you can always piece together a fun outfit with the right variety of accessories no matter what store you shop.

http://www.hm.com/gb/department/MEN
Vaughanh7
post Jun 6 2012, 2:04 PM
Post #4

Believix Fairy

Thanks guys! :3

--------------------
Abby
post Jun 6 2012, 4:40 PM
Post #5

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

QUOTE (Zhanneel @ Jun 6 2012, 09:29 AM) *
This may be a little underwelming in the "wow" department, but sometimes H&M has some fun designs and outfits. They go from casual to kooky in their wardrobe selection, and you can always piece together a fun outfit with the right variety of accessories no matter what store you shop.

http://www.hm.com/gb/department/MEN

I was going to suggest H&M too because that was the first store I thought of and I'm pretty sure they have some in the UK. I'm not sure but Forever 21 might ship internationally or have stores over there and they have a lot of funky stuff for girls, and some stores have a mens line as well.
Kaylin
post Jun 9 2012, 10:00 AM
Post #6

Believix Fairy

I've no idea where you can find some nice clothes; I'll admit, I'm not big on shopping or fashion. But good luck in your hairdressing course, and it's so good to hear you're not ashamed to be yourself. ^^
humbu111
post Jun 10 2012, 6:40 PM
Post #7

Cosmix Fairy

I'd suggest going for coloured pants, there have been tons of them in stores where I live for the past few months (for both guys and girls). They have so many colours: red, green, blue, yellow, white, I think even purple, etc. I got a pair of each red and green ones for myself and I love them lol. Just be sure to pair them with mostly neutral colours or the result might be a bit too colourful to be stylish ahah. Another suggestion is v-neck tshirts, they come in all colours here with varied low-neck-ness and they look really good too. Good luck!

--------------------

Credits to Bre for the forum set, and Ditty/Esca for the userbar :D

dittadulla
post Jun 10 2012, 6:58 PM
Post #8

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

(Loving what Humbu said)

They generally make all sorts of shirts in all sorts of colors nowadays, so I bet you'd be surprised when it comes to picking them out! As for accessories, there are a lot of chains and necklaces and such they make for boys too, and an earring would be really stylish if you'd be up for a piercing!
Scarves, hats and belts, too! There's such a variety omg

But seriously invest in a few pairs of colored pants! I personally love them on both girls and boys, it's a really fabulous trend okay

--------------------
Abby
post Jun 11 2012, 1:54 AM
Post #9

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (humbu111 @ Jun 10 2012, 02:40 PM) *
I'd suggest going for coloured pants, there have been tons of them in stores where I live for the past few months (for both guys and girls). They have so many colours: red, green, blue, yellow, white, I think even purple, etc. I got a pair of each red and green ones for myself and I love them lol. Just be sure to pair them with mostly neutral colours or the result might be a bit too colourful to be stylish ahah. Another suggestion is v-neck tshirts, they come in all colours here with varied low-neck-ness and they look really good too. Good luck!

I am in LOVE with colored pants! My reddish/pink ones are my new favorite jeans and I want to get some green ones soon!

Not sure if the UK has the TOM trend yet but in the US at least where I live they are pretty popular and not too expensive. I guess some people would consider them "hipster" but they are comfy and look cool. They make a lot of glittery ones that you might like if you want your shoes to also have sparkle!

http://www.toms.com/

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 4:46 PM