Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Add Reply
> Winx Season 7 Promo Video
P-girl
post Feb 13 2015, 5:36 PM
Post #1

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Adobe's Flash Player. Get the latest Flash player.

Winx Season 7 Promo Video

I personally really like the female villain.
Go to the top of the page
mightymarty2
post Feb 14 2015, 8:36 AM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Thanks for the link. I am not sure on this season yet but my first thought is it all seems very carnaval/circus.

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
lalande
post Feb 17 2015, 3:27 PM
Post #3

Mythix Fairy

Group: Members

Does anyone know who that was voicing bloom? Trailer was interesting but doesn't really tell much for me. The words covering all the looks also made it hard to see what everything looks like.

--------------------

Luke 101
dreamywinxgirl94
post Feb 28 2015, 6:03 PM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

WINX CLUB SEASON 7 FULL TRAILER IS OUT!

Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Adobe's Flash Player. Get the latest Flash player.

This time the most powerful fairies of the Magical Dimension will have 6 new amazing animals friends that will face the journey with them, through many never-seen before worlds, to the conquest of the Butterflix power and another mysterious transformation! Ready to fly to the next Winx adventure?

I love their Butterflix now. xD There is another mysterious transformation coming up, wonder what will it be.

Bringing back the summary in case those who did know:
"Each fairy animal has a special talent, necessary for the balance of the Magic Universe. The Winx will discover this, while facing two new dreadful villains and getting new amazing transformations along their journey!"
"Winx Club series 7 carries on the theme of recent Winx releases by carrying a strong environmental message. In this adventure the fairies discover the real importance of the rare Fairy Animals, which they must save from Kalshara, an evil shape-shifter and her clumsy brother, Brafilius. The theme of endangered animals recurs throughout the series as the Winx establish an Animal Rescue Park on Earth, where they look after vulnerable animals such as pandas and tigers. The girls also undertake missions in the Magic Dimension and Earth to raise public awareness about the animal cause. This builds to their final mission – to discover the ultimate power of the Fairy Animals, which can give control over all the animals of the Magic Universe."

This Season is gonna be a mix of Season 4 and 5...something tells me Roxy is not going to be involve. =( I hope she will! The Winx goes in Time Travel seems interesting.
Funny...I wonder what happened to Love & Pet...seems like the Winx forgot about them?
The villains are okay.

I will see how this goes..I really miss the action of the Trailer that happened in the previous seasons. =/ The trailer seems nice, and the animals looked cute from Magic Dimension! xD

The voices..seems to annoy me....it will take time. I had a feeling these are the same voices from RAI-English? Right?

This post has been edited by dreamywinxgirl94: Feb 28 2015, 6:04 PM

--------------------

~Believe in Winx Dreams!~
DreamyWinx Will Always Be Remembered 2008-2015:

*Forum Set Made by Me.* xD

mightymarty2
post Mar 1 2015, 9:57 AM
Post #5

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

It was a much better trailer than the last as you can get a better idea of what the new transformation looks like. It is certainly growing on me.

I must say the idea of time travel is an interesting one it just depends how it is done

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
P-girl
post Mar 1 2015, 12:06 PM
Post #6

Cosmix Fairy

I wonder if we see more extinct creatures then just dinosaurs. Like, Mammoths and Sabre Tooth tigres and such.
SpiderBraids
post Mar 4 2015, 2:32 AM
Post #7

Bloomix Fairy

Of course, the real elephant in the room is the continued absence of Roxy from the promotional material for this season icon_confused.gif I know that the writers are obviously not allowed to read fanfic, but surely they're not so sheltered from the fandom that they don't know how much we're expecting her to appear in a season relating to animals?...

This post has been edited by SpiderBraids: Mar 4 2015, 2:36 AM

--------------------
P-girl
post Mar 4 2015, 8:23 AM
Post #8

Cosmix Fairy

I'd wait with complaining until the season actually starts. Remember the Season 6 trailer? No Daphne. Remember Season 6? Lotsa Daphne.

Also, Daphne was a kinda cute way to keep Sirenix in there, even if it was a little. Maybe they'll do the same with Roxy and her transformation?

That SAID.
By the time they were announcing the thing was about animals, chances are things were already so far in production they couldn't change things anymore. They'd probably ditch Roxy all the way into season 4 if they could look into fan reaction and care enough.

This post has been edited by P-girl: Mar 4 2015, 8:43 AM
mightymarty2
post Mar 4 2015, 9:25 AM
Post #9

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

I think Roxy will have some part to play in season 7 as she was involved in season 6 even if she did not have a lot of screen time. It would make sence for her to be involved and the Winx do seem to be at Alfea, where Roxy will be staying. So I think that if they wanted to remove her from future seasons she would disappear into the background and then completly. Like Mirta did as people wanted to see more of her even if it was just to see the witch to fairy transition.

--------------------
P-girl
post Mar 4 2015, 11:18 AM
Post #10

Cosmix Fairy

I wouldn't be surprised. While I have nothing to back it up, it was quite clear that Roxy was supposed to become like, a 7th Winx member. Or at least more important then she became. And then the deal with Nick came and she got sidelined. Now this season is without Nick and maybe they'll put the main plan back in action.
mightymarty2
post Mar 5 2015, 11:15 AM
Post #11

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Maybe your right but I don't think she was ever going to become the 7th winx member. I think Rainbow was trying to have a clean break from seasons 1 to 3 and the first movie. As that was end of a chapter Sparx was back and the Winx graduated. With Roxy being that clean break it could have been the plan to grow the Winx as a sign of the next part of the Winx story but I would have thought that if she was to have a major part we would have seen more of her or even a hint she would be more involved rather than just the animal connection and the fact they would appear to go back to Earth.

As we already have time travel, villans, transformation, pets and earth connection.

The more I type the more I feel she has a chance of being more involved but I just don't think it will happen.

--------------------
Marswinx85
post Mar 22 2015, 1:10 PM
Post #12

A True Fairy

okay the trailer looks good, but blooms voice is bad, she went from a 18 year old to a 10 year old and the transformation into Butterflyix is pretty and the power to back time is neat too

--------------------
I am huge Sailor Mars fan and Winx fan!!!
Avatar credit goes to Screaming Romeo!
P-girl
post Mar 22 2015, 1:15 PM
Post #13

Cosmix Fairy

That's one really mature ten-year old.
SpiderBraids
post May 23 2015, 12:32 PM
Post #14

Bloomix Fairy

Just in time for my birthday icon_smile.gif, the official Winx Club channels have posted the opening and closing titles for the new season of Winx:
Opening
Closing

Plus...
Spoiler!
The closing credits video shows some of the English cast list, and surprisingly, they're bringing in some performers who dubbed the 4Kids version (!), though none as their previous character. Interesting... (Details here)

--------------------

Fast ReplyAdd Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 8:04 PM