Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

6 Pages V  « < 4 5 6  
Add Reply
> P-girl's Transformer corner!, Let's try this again.
wkw427
post Sep 27 2009, 1:47 AM
Post #101

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Members

If you know how to get it, ROTF dvd rip was leaked today or yesterday

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

I give my sincerest apologies if anything that I have mentioned in a post or image by me or relating to me, any word, ASCII character, vowel or constant is to be considered offensive in your native tongue. If it is, remember you're on the internet.
Go to the top of the page
wkw427
post Oct 18 2009, 9:08 PM
Post #102

Cosmix Fairy

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

I give my sincerest apologies if anything that I have mentioned in a post or image by me or relating to me, any word, ASCII character, vowel or constant is to be considered offensive in your native tongue. If it is, remember you're on the internet.
wkw427
post Nov 15 2009, 3:02 PM
Post #103

Cosmix Fairy

I want to edit this to say Unicron

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

P-girl
post Dec 12 2009, 12:23 PM
Post #104

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

So, I've been taking a backseat to collecting Transformers for quite a while (Broke +Using it for other things, like Winx dolls), mom helped me out and bought one for December 5th. ('Sinterklaas')

Meet Reverb!

He's a young Decepticon who transforms into a motorcycle. He's probably a G1 re-issue, altough I don't recognize him. But what the hey, I think he's a cool, cute little fellow. And I'm not joking about the 'Little' part;

He's Ti-Ny! Especially considering he's a 'Level 2' transformer. He's dwarved by everyone around. But I don't really mind. (Gift horse, mouth and all that.) It gives him a certain cuteness. Together with his bio claiming he's a Decepticon because he thinks it's fun, I can't help but imagine him next to another Decepticon (Being at least twice as large as him), tugging at an arm and going 'Can I kill that human? PleasepleasepleasePLEASE! I wanna shoot something! Ooh! An Autobot! Decepticons, ATTACK!'. He can be like their annoying little brother.

In related news:

Finally got myself a decent storage place for my collection.
P-girl
post Jan 13 2010, 12:02 PM
Post #105

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

Hey everyone, meet Swindle!

I friggin' LOVE Swindle. A smooth-talking merchant of dead who'd sell his motherboard if the price was right. He hasn't been around since G1 (At least, not in his true form, I don't count those 'In-name-only' toys) and his Animated form has been nothing short of spectacular, stealing both episodes he appeared him. He's one of those very few characters who's truly neutral. True, he wears the Decepticon logo, but if the price was right, he'd go Autobot. Also, while loaded with guns (Chest gun, shoulder cannons, arm rifle.... and whatever he can pull out of his arsenal) he's the embodiment of 'The pen is mightier then the sword' since his truest weapon is his mouth, quick wit and all around business savvy.
Oh, and did I mention this guy has a hammerspace compartment in his chest? Awesome.

Some of the toy's things are kinda off, like the front panel is kinda loose, he's kinda blocky (but that could be since I usually buy toys of the 'Sleek' kind. Like Blurr, Skywarp and Waspinator) and his hands are weird. They work in the highly stylised world of the show, but as a real life toy.... not really. However, Swindle got a lot of things going for him. First, there's the construction kicks feet. I love me some construction kicks. Second, the face. Swindle has an all around unique face, with big purple eyes (Especially for the squinty Decepticons) and a million dollar smile. Both which they captured perfectly. They even went out of the way to give him his 'Pupils.'

That is a NEAT little detail.(Sorry for the lack of actual shots of the toy's eyes.... my close-ups fail. But trust me, they got it down)

What else can I say? Swindle was awesome, still is awesome and I'm happy I got his toy. Reccomended.
wkw427
post Jun 3 2010, 8:01 PM
Post #106

Cosmix Fairy

I think this is worthy of a bump

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

6 Pages V  « < 4 5 6
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 10:38 PM