Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Add Reply
> Deleted All Of Winx CLub Seasons
dixie6
post Aug 3 2012, 8:44 PM
Post #1

Enchantix Fairy

Group: Members

My mom just got a laptop and while we were transfering some files we deleted the folder on our computer that said Misalnious Folders and this folder held my winx club episode folder. I went to look for the folde in the recycling bin and it was not there. Can somebody please help me get my episodes back?

--------------------
DIXIE6- Dog foster mother, ballet and violin enthusiast, and Winx Club, Huntik, and Lord of the Rings lover!

Go to the top of the page
lalande
post Aug 3 2012, 9:52 PM
Post #2

Mythix Fairy

QUOTE (dixie6 @ Aug 3 2012, 09:44 PM) *
My mom just got a laptop and while we were transfering some files we deleted the folder on our computer that said Misalnious Folders and this folder held my winx club episode folder. I went to look for the folde in the recycling bin and it was not there. Can somebody please help me get my episodes back?

If it's not in recycling bin, it might be gone forever. I recommend you find something/someone who may do a file recovery ASAP!!! Just search google "How to recover deleted files"?

--------------------

Luke 101
dixie6
post Aug 4 2012, 2:31 AM
Post #3

Enchantix Fairy

I tried doing that but it only came up with a few files and some of those didn't play. Fortunately, I had converted all of the first Huntik season so that wasn't deleted but I don't rely relish downloading season 1-4 again. I'd just buy it but my mom doesn't like the show and I don't have any money. All I keep thinking was man was that stupid. Also, our Internet is slow and it takes so long to download the seasons!!!!! Ah!!!!

Thanks for the help! :)

--------------------
DIXIE6- Dog foster mother, ballet and violin enthusiast, and Winx Club, Huntik, and Lord of the Rings lover!

winxclub-joy
post Jun 5 2013, 3:00 PM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

If you're using windows, system restore might help.

--------------------

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 9:45 AM