Add Reply
> Question, ...
mightymarty2
post Nov 30 2012, 8:59 AM
Post #21

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

We can't do videos as when they did a few years ago. The admin got threatened by Rainbow

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
Go to the top of the page
Di Zio
post Nov 30 2012, 12:48 PM
Post #22

Charmix Fairy

Group: Members

QUOTE (Nebbia @ Nov 30 2012, 05:31 AM) *
Well Believe In Winx puts a lot of advertisement into their forum, facebook, tumblr and YouTube. MC is just a forum we don't have active admins nor do they post regular videos or news. I was thinking of bringing MB(midnight blossoms) back its been years but Shin and I now have more time. But I don't know yet we'd need active staff which can sometimes be hard to find plus I travel a lot so Im away for weeks on end. We should start something new though I'm pretty good with HTML and CSS I code often for DW

what was MB about? what is it a forum? icon_surprised.gif
the forum of believe in winx is just only popular because of the popular main blog its connected too i suppose
this forum doesnt have that right?

well like i said yesterday
all the people that still are online here .. might as well gather together and create a new place so there is actually a forum with active staff people xD

--------------------
winxclubrox23
post Dec 1 2012, 6:05 AM
Post #23

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

I think a lot of it, as Shani said, is most of us don't have much time. Magix Club seems to be made up of older members who have busier lives than Believix In Winx. Granted, I'm not at all an active member over there so I don't really know the ages well over there. But.

--------------------

Thanks to Ditty for the userbar! Llamas by CookiemagiK on DA
Zhanneel
post Dec 1 2012, 5:41 PM
Post #24

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

QUOTE (winxclubrox23 @ Dec 1 2012, 01:05 AM) *
...busier lives than Believix In Winx.

*whistles high* That's saying something Tea. I agree. We have all the busyness of the Winx girls in Season 4, but with none of the magic. =/

This post has been edited by Zhanneel: Dec 1 2012, 5:41 PM
MusaCake
post Dec 5 2012, 11:05 PM
Post #25

A True Fairy

In Believe in Winx, there's a lot of younger players there that have time to access the forum, after finishing or before homework. The players over there... I suppose they range from 8, 9, 10-25... age 25 not exactly, but I suppose that. I just joined here cuz I enjoy joining other forums ;D and this seemed interesting, so I did.

Who owns this site anyway? Or started it?

--------------------
Believix in yourself <3
sapphire_witch
post Dec 6 2012, 1:05 PM
Post #26

Sirenix Fairy

I have a question too...

Dear fellow Moderator,

If lets said, I wanted to edit my post. Where is the edit button? I don't see anyway....Dumb question?! Oh yes, just wondering where it is? Or suggest it could be added if I wish to edit my post and etc.
mightymarty2
post Dec 7 2012, 6:43 PM
Post #27

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

I think if I remember rightly that feature is only available to members and not new members

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
Riisa
post Dec 7 2012, 6:52 PM
Post #28

Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Site Admins

QUOTE (sapphire_witch @ Dec 6 2012, 09:05 PM) *
I have a question too...

Dear fellow Moderator,

If lets said, I wanted to edit my post. Where is the edit button? I don't see anyway....Dumb question?! Oh yes, just wondering where it is? Or suggest it could be added if I wish to edit my post and etc.

QUOTE (mightymarty2 @ Dec 8 2012, 02:43 AM) *
I think if I remember rightly that feature is only available to members and not new members

Wow since when the last time that I posted here . . .

Just for clarification, "New Members" user groups are not allow to edit own post until they are promoted to "Members" user group after account has 25 posts. It was originally implemented as a spam prevention mechanism.

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 11:17 AM