Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Tashy Time!
Rating 5
entry Mar 15 2011, 1:31 PM
OK, I have just looked back at my old blog posts, and gosh. I am so negative(and dumb). Why did I always complain all the time?

I must have been annoying to be around.

Maybe I was so pessimistic because things weren't really going great at school, and stuff. I wrote them all down in year 5 when I was being bullied. But that's no excuse.

When I went in year 6 and my laptop broke down, I wasn't really too happy. But I had finally made good friends. Not to metion my teacher. She was actually a very optimistic person. She taught me how to be optimistic as well. Then she put me next to this really depressed guy. He was always so boring and just complained. I guess now I know how everyone else feels.

So now I am an optimistic person. I don't complain and whine. I am a mature. I'm happy! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

On a sadder note, the poor people in Japan. I wish I could do something to help them. Ships just washed away...thousands left homeless...it's very upseting. My dad was in Tokyo when the earthquake hit. He was at work in this tall building(lucky number 13 xD)but he is fine so it's nothing to worry about.

EDIT: So now, I have deleted all my negative blog posts(AKA all of my blog posts). Hope people don't mind!!

Thanks for reading,

Tash

« Next Oldest · Tashy Time! · Next Newest »

SMTWTFS

Last entries

Search My Blog