Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Add Reply
> I Won't Be On As Much
Abby
post Aug 9 2007, 3:14 AM
Post #1

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

Since school starts in 2 weeks, activities are starting, like soccer is starting to get pretty intense and Marching Band has finally started and that is all pretty time consuming. I need to focus on school work once school starts too. Plus I think I am a bit over obbsessed with winx club so I am cutting down all the things I spend way to much time on the computer with for winx club but I will still be on here from time to time, just not as much as I used to be.
Go to the top of the page
Riliana
post Aug 9 2007, 3:29 AM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

Hey I totally understand. I will be doing that as well. I have already dropped out of the 4kids forums and a few others. I will be on this one though... But as school starts and i am going to college, plus planning on helping out my high school friends with their work *abby if you need it i can help* i will be on less as well. But I still have my account names for yahoo and aol if you want to contact me.
*Stella*
post Aug 9 2007, 7:32 AM
Post #3

Cosmix Fairy

yeah i understand, too..

this year my examination in school starts (its the last examinations before i leave school... the examinations take the next two years...) soo i will be not as often on as i used to be... but i will still be here!

--------------------

Connie
post Aug 9 2007, 1:11 PM
Post #4

Tynix Fairy

Group: Members

Abby We understand I wish you lots of luck for school

--------------------

Screenshot Credits to WinxMedia But I made this

thanks to Stellaksjuta
mightymarty2
post Aug 9 2007, 1:46 PM
Post #5

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Good Luck

I know waht your going through had vital exams this year and the last 2 years before I can go to university, for more vital exams. So I will not be online as much come September. Will stay in touch hopefully as this is the only thing that really kept me going.

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
Riliana
post Aug 9 2007, 5:13 PM
Post #6

Cosmix Fairy

Yeah this is gjoing to be my first year in college and well away from home. Mostly al my classes are science classes since i plan on studying pre-med but i know i am going to be busy but i plan to come on when i can. But school does that to you...
Abby
post Aug 18 2007, 10:40 PM
Post #7

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

yeah, plus these boards are pretty hard to keep up with since there are so many members!

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 10:43 PM