Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Rai Due Discussion

Peekers, read these posts at your own risk, don't blame the members, if you get spoiled.

7 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Add Reply
> Where To Download Rai Due Dub, Anyone know?
Hirondelle
post Aug 1 2008, 6:06 PM
Post #1

Harmonix Fairy

Group: Members

I realllllly hope someone can help me out with this. Does anyone know where quality downloads of the Rai dub are available? I'm trying to get as much of the series as possible; the 4kids version just doesn't cut it for me anymore since they change and remove soooo much. (Also, the rai due episodes usually appear to be much brighter than the 4kids for some reason) I know they're available on places like youtube, but I'm trying to find these for keeps. ;D

--------------------

Faedust Charms
Go to the top of the page
humbu111
post Aug 1 2008, 6:08 PM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

there is a site that allows you to download youtube videos but i cant remember what its called. If ur interested, i could find out and tell u.

--------------------

Credits to Bre for the forum set, and Ditty/Esca for the userbar :D

Hirondelle
post Aug 1 2008, 6:25 PM
Post #3

Harmonix Fairy

Thanks! icon_biggrin.gif I think I might know about the site you're talking about, I just can't remember the name either. <<;

--------------------

Faedust Charms
humbu111
post Aug 1 2008, 6:40 PM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

ok i just asked my cousin through phone, its www.vixy.net

--------------------

Credits to Bre for the forum set, and Ditty/Esca for the userbar :D

Zhanneel
post Aug 1 2008, 10:58 PM
Post #5

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Oo, I've also wondered where to find Season 2 and 3 (Season 1 Rai version is hosted on torrents at the moment). Youtube is a good start, but would anyone know anywhere else I can download them? My beefs with youtube are 1) bad quality (sometimes audio too) and 2) they usually split episodes into more than one part. Thanks for any help =).
Hirondelle
post Aug 2 2008, 1:50 AM
Post #6

Harmonix Fairy

QUOTE (humbu111 @ Aug 1 2008, 10:40 AM) *
ok i just asked my cousin through phone, its www.vixy.net
Whoa, that wasn't the site I was thinking about, but looking at it, that's amazing! I didn't know they had a site like this. :0 Thanks so much! icon_biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Zhanneel @ Aug 1 2008, 02:58 PM) *
Oo, I've also wondered where to find Season 2 and 3 (Season 1 Rai version is hosted on torrents at the moment). Youtube is a good start, but would anyone know anywhere else I can download them? My beefs with youtube are 1) bad quality (sometimes audio too) and 2) they usually split episodes into more than one part. Thanks for any help =).
Yeahh Youtube is horrible with that compression. I was watching the episode Junior League yesterday on youtube and that didn't look too bad, but I'm just trying to find the best quality (and preferably without the channel icons at the lower right) I tried looking for the Season 1 like you said there is, but every site I go to it's for one you have to pay and/or sign up. :< But what else is new? I had to search for a looong time to get season 2 of the 4kids dub, I'll just have to do it again~

--------------------

Faedust Charms
Zentron
post Aug 2 2008, 2:35 PM
Post #7

Butterflix Fairy

OK, it seems I can help sooner than I thought. You can view every episode of series 1 and some of series 2.... I haven't finished encoding them yet! Download them by signing up to the site. It's the only way, soz!!

http://www.veoh.com/channels/magicwinx

This post has been edited by Zentron: Aug 2 2008, 2:42 PM

--------------------

- My Winx Club dedicated forum. Wallpapers, images, games, Rai English episode D/L, etc.
Zhanneel
post Aug 2 2008, 4:08 PM
Post #8

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

That's great Zentron =). I do have a question: what type of files are they? (avi, flv, mpeg, etc) I may still download them anyway, but I'm always on the look out for the avi quality stuff. Thanks either way!

And I think this is the same torrent I used to get the Rai 1st season:

http://www.mininova.org/tor/574355
Zentron
post Aug 2 2008, 4:58 PM
Post #9

Butterflix Fairy

QUOTE (Zhanneel @ Aug 2 2008, 05:08 PM) *
That's great Zentron =). I do have a question: what type of files are they? (avi, flv, mpeg, etc) I may still download them anyway, but I'm always on the look out for the avi quality stuff. Thanks either way!
They are AVI, encoded using the X264/H.264 codec!! The vids look their best downloaded, in comparison to the online playback version... which has the quality reduced for easier, quicker play!!

--------------------

- My Winx Club dedicated forum. Wallpapers, images, games, Rai English episode D/L, etc.
Zhanneel
post Aug 2 2008, 5:28 PM
Post #10

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Fabulous! Thanks, sounds like great quality =). Do you think you might be able to get the complete 2nd or 3rd season up in the future?
Zentron
post Aug 2 2008, 5:34 PM
Post #11

Butterflix Fairy

QUOTE (Zhanneel @ Aug 2 2008, 06:28 PM) *
Fabulous! Thanks, sounds like great quality =). Do you think you might be able to get the complete 2nd or 3rd season up in the future?
Second series yes, third series, no! Mostly due to the fact that Mondo Home Entertainment haven't released the third series on DVD yet, some other mongs have released a really really reeaaaalllyyyyy lousy DVD of the third series, Italian only and in MONO sound of all things! I haven't even seen the third series yet, Rai or 4Kids..... though I really do not want to watch the 4Smegs version!

The next episode of S2 is in the pipe as I type this!!

This post has been edited by Zentron: Aug 2 2008, 5:36 PM

--------------------

Zhanneel
post Aug 2 2008, 5:46 PM
Post #12

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Right on! Thanks for taking the time to put them up =). I've been trying to watch them all again in Rai so that I can listen to dialogue that is closer to the true Italian version and hopefully get a better understanding of what 4kids dubs out. Too bad no one is releasing the 3rd season in Rai yet =(.

And if you're okay with decent avi quality, there is a torrent for the 3rd season up...but that depends if you like the 4kids version =P.
Zentron
post Aug 2 2008, 6:00 PM
Post #13

Butterflix Fairy

QUOTE (Zhanneel @ Aug 2 2008, 06:46 PM) *
Right on! Thanks for taking the time to put them up =). I've been trying to watch them all again in Rai so that I can listen to dialogue that is closer to the true Italian version and hopefully get a better understanding of what 4kids dubs out. Too bad no one is releasing the 3rd season in Rai yet =(.

And if you're okay with decent avi quality, there is a torrent for the 3rd season up...but that depends if you like the 4kids version =P.
Yeah, major pity!

As for 4Kids.... I despise them, but thanks for informing me!

--------------------

Zhanneel
post Aug 2 2008, 6:09 PM
Post #14

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Lol, 4kids is pretty much on everyone's last nerve. I definitely understand.
Zentron
post Aug 2 2008, 6:17 PM
Post #15

Butterflix Fairy

QUOTE (Zhanneel @ Aug 2 2008, 07:09 PM) *
Lol, 4kids is pretty much on everyone's last nerve. I definitely understand.
Oh, they were on my last nerve after watching the first 10 minutes of Pokemon episode 1.... and completely burned it out by the 11th minute.

Any programme they have not done themselves entirely, I try to find the original, before my head explodes. The same with Winx Club!

--------------------

Hirondelle
post Aug 2 2008, 8:40 PM
Post #16

Harmonix Fairy

Oh wow all of this sounds great!! icon_biggrin.gif Thanks Zhanneel and Zentron! *is sooo glad she asked*
I'm downloading that torrent now, I was afraid it'd be the one I had downloaded before, but that one only came with two episodes. I can't wait for this to download *w* &now I signed up for Veoh xD

--------------------

Faedust Charms
Zhanneel
post Aug 3 2008, 10:33 AM
Post #17

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

No problem because I was just downloading the last 5 episodes on that torrent a few days ago =P. Fresh in my head. But the dual language may require some codecs (not entirely sure) to run with your media player. Just give a holler to someone on the forums if you have any problems getting the English part to work.
Riiana
post Aug 3 2008, 11:32 AM
Post #18

Cosmix Fairy

Well thanks for all the sites guys, really helped since I've never seen any of the RAI versions.

--------------------
Zentron
post Aug 3 2008, 1:04 PM
Post #19

Butterflix Fairy

Well I've encoded episodes 7-9, now it's just a case of getting my upload connection issues sorted so I can get them up on my channel!!

--------------------

Hirondelle
post Aug 3 2008, 6:08 PM
Post #20

Harmonix Fairy

QUOTE (Zhanneel @ Aug 3 2008, 02:33 AM) *
No problem because I was just downloading the last 5 episodes on that torrent a few days ago =P. Fresh in my head. But the dual language may require some codecs (not entirely sure) to run with your media player. Just give a holler to someone on the forums if you have any problems getting the English part to work.
Oh okay, thanks! I realized that these files are in .ogm format, I've never heard of those but I do have this program I think will work to convert. Have you heard of or use AllToAVI? I used it for two videos before, and it was cool cause they were Dual audio, if I saved the episode one way it'd give me the 4kids version with the 4kids audio and the other is the RAI version with the RAI audio. I just hope I remember how to use the darn program haha

QUOTE (Zentron @ Aug 3 2008, 05:04 AM) *
Well I've encoded episodes 7-9, now it's just a case of getting my upload connection issues sorted so I can get them up on my channel!!
Ooooh okay, Zentron, thanks again xD

--------------------

Faedust Charms

7 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:08 PM