Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Nice to meet You
Salomea
post Apr 1 2014, 12:10 PM
Post #1

Pixie

Group: New Members

Hi, it's nice to meet You all.
I'm Salomea and have been introduced to this place by Don (thanks for that BTW).
There's a chance some of people know me, either as Salomea or Verbeley (the last specially on dA).
For those who don't:
I'm old fan of the show, though my interest lessen with time. By old I mean I was an old old member of the 4kids forum, which pre-dated the official one, so that old.
Therefore obviously I also above the target age of the winx club, which is a kind way of saying that I'm a sage. icon_biggrin.gif
I love art, in many forms of it. Whether it is music, painting, or sculpture it still carries the magic and emotions and I easy resonate with it, so I much prefer if it can make me laugh (and there are some pieces, paintings that easily can). I also love myths, stories and beliefs of different, past and present cultures, but to be fair I am not really a pop-culture being, so forgive me, if I don't understand all the references You may make, specially when it comes to music and "young adult" books.

Guess that's a enough of me bubbly about me. Nice to be here and I'm looking froward to get to know You.

--------------------
You gain wisdom by talking with stars, but to see them you need deep dark.
Go to the top of the page

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 12th June 2024 - 12:14 PM