Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> *From the depths of hell, with loveˢᵉᵐᶦ ᶫᶦᵗᵉʳᵃᵗᵉ
~Roshna~
post Apr 23 2013, 6:49 PM
Post #1

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Members

(Okay, before you decide to kill me, let me clear that when I vanished about a few months ago, I really couldn't take the pressure of this place. I was a horrible roleplayer and honestly, I couldn't cope up with the serious role playing situations. That is when I came across a site that helped me prepare myself for serious role playing, with the fun added. Now,I think I can easily role play here and I'm sorry for running off like a chicken. I know most of you would not care, but I needed to get that load off my chest. I would have been on sooner if I wasn't born lazy. Anyways, back to the role play, let's see if this works here.

From the depths of Hell

to Heaven with,love.

We always hear about heaven or hell,now we are to witness a war between the two realms,heaven VS hell.The queen of hell Darcy and the King of heaven ________ are ready to fight.Are you ready to fight for what you believe in.All demons and Angels,it's time to fight and show the other what you are made of.

It's a war between two worlds,where would you go??

Demons VS Angels.

Demons

The king of hell
Open
The queen of hell:
Empress Darcy Morgana Grimm-Roshna184
Offspring of king and queen of hell
Open - Son.
Legal adviser
Open
Warriors
*Unlimited*
Slaves taken from angel side
*One per each royal*

Angels

King of heaven
Open
Queen of heaven
Open
Offspring of king and queen of heaven
Open - Daughter.
Legal adviser
Open
Warriors
*Unlimited*
Slaves taken from demon side
*One per each royal*

RULES

RULES:The general rules of a forum,should be obeyed no matter what.No exceptions in any case what so ever.

F O R M S:As you can see there are no forms,so therefore I would like for you to make your own.It should be well organized.A form shows your true role playing standards,so please show me something descriptive, so I can easily understand your character.And your forms should be descriptive in showing every detail of ever aspect your character has to unfold.Also NO ANIMES in any cases what so ever.It's actually my pet peeve to use anime characters in any role play.I prefer we should not use any anime image unless we give full credit to the artist.But it's still a no.

C H A R A C T E R S:As for your character,there are no limitations what so ever, but please keep up with it.Your characters should not be symbols of perfection they CAN lose to someone,if I see someone who is godmodding,they'll be banned straightaway.So no power playing in any case what so ever.What your character expresses should be realistic,they should feel pain or they can lose,try to be natural..It really annoys me one more of my pet peeve.I will accept gay,lesbian and bisexual characters.

L I T E R A C Y:My favorite part,okay lets discuss shall we? This is a semi lit role play so I'm expecting at least five sentences,per CHARACTER.No exceptions.I will except writers block.But even in writers block three descriptive sentences.This is minimum,if you can do more I would love that.Now it should also make sense.The role play must also be taken slowly and gently,you must weave the plot around the story so beautifully and gently that it produces a great output.Nothing should be rushed in no circumstances and no time skip either.

A C T I V I T Y:Please be active.

This post has been edited by ~Roshna~: Apr 23 2013, 7:03 PM
Go to the top of the page

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 15th June 2024 - 2:11 AM