Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> *half vampire and half god
alicia_musa
post Jul 1 2012, 5:56 AM
Post #1

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Members

Most of the time all you hear about are the half human half god children. Have you ever heard about the half vampire and half god kids. Yea I didn't think so. Well they are out there. Most of the time they hide and keep to them selves. Maybe that's why we don't ever see or hear about them. Well most of the time when they hang out with other people, the other people are half vampire too. Shocking right?

There is this camp called Camp half blood. Here the Demi-gods go. Yep that includes us half vampire children. You hear about vampires and how they are the devils children well actually they are Hades' children. So it would only make scene that another god would fall in love with a vampire. I know you might be laughing right now but that doesn't matter. This story is unlike any other Demi-god story you have heard of. the demi-gods are not half human and half god but half vampire and half god. You guys call them freaks but we call them family. Will you be half vampire and half god If so what god is your parent or have you not found out yet.

Zeus, Hades, Posiden, Hera, Apollo, Artemis, Ares, Aphrodite, or minor god. ((Can't think of the others))

character form:
name:
Godly Parent(if they found out) :
History:
Appearance:
Personality:
how long have they been at camp?(If they are there) :

My character:
Name Lilith Nightblade
Godly parent: Eris (Minor go) -started Trojan war.
History: For as long as I can remember I have always hated being a girl. Well being girly. My parents keep wanting me to be a girly girl. Every time they say it I give them this look. I would spend my time mostly in the grave yards. Most of the time visiting the grave of my dad. Right after I turned 6 he died. Only when I was 5 he told me my mom was Eris. For the longest time I looked up Eris. Then when I was 8 some people adopted me and my sister. once we moved into the house they gave us rules. One never to leave the house without telling them and two to have fun. For the most part me and my sister got whatever we wanted. My first wish was a computer. Our new parents got me a computer. After they got me a computer My research continued. One day,when I was 13, while I was searching this picture came up and it was of a camp. I clicked the picture and it was labeled camp half-blood. For people like me and my sister. I quickly minimized it and ran to my sister's room. I told her about it and we ran to my room. I showed her it and she said "Let's go I don't want to be here anymore." I agreed with her and we got packed. We only packed like 2 bags though. We didn't want to look like we were leaving. Once me and her were done we jumped out my window and ran for the hills. I did take detections with us so we would know how to get there. Once we hit the ground though the dogs were sent out. I am so glad I make friends with dogs so fast. We hide in a bush and they ran right past us. Then we ran again and some how or another we made it. When we were 14 our mom claimed us. When that happened we were moved to a different cabin. I was so glad we were the only ones in the cabin.
Appearance: Long blond hair, blue-ish black-ish eyes, Not very tall only 5"3'.
Personality: I am very mean to people. The only people who I am actually nice to are my sister and anybody else who will stick through me being my mean self. I usually tend to keep to myself. You might find me alone but most of the time I am right next to my sister.
How long have they been at camp?: 3 years, never leaving.

((yes it is long I had fun with the history xD))

--------------------

Go to the top of the page

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 9th June 2024 - 6:52 PM