Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> The boyfriend's mother..., ...is an absolute pain -.-
Vaughanh7
post Oct 28 2011, 7:57 PM
Post #1

Believix Fairy

Group: Members

Heey :) sooo I have this dillema...

My boyfriend's mother is annoying me to hell and back. I just don't know where I stand anymore. About 7/8 months back, when me and my boyfriend got together, everything was fine. Both our parents seemed to be fine with us. And my parents love him to pieces. All the problems started about four months into the relationship. His mother started saying we were seeing each other a bit too much. I kindly agreed and lowered the amounts of time we saw each other. Then she went on to saying that she's worried about our relationship being on facebook. So in order to avoid disagreements, we took it down from facebook. But that wasn't enough-she's now accusing me of being responsible for him spending his own money. She blames me if he forgets to do one tiny homework, or if he accidentally forgets to do HER bed. (now here's the thing: My boyfriends chores consist of: hoovering the house, cleaning his room, washing all the dishes, mopping the kitchen, clearing the dog pen, taking the dogs for a walk, feeding the dogs, doing all the beds. And he does this daily, along with trying to do sixth form homework, see me, and now she wants him to find a job) She honestly does NO housework and expects him to be superman and be able to do everything imagineable. When is he suppose o have time for himself? She thinks him forgetting to feed HER dogs is 'teenage retalliation' well, I'd love to see her deal with someone like me then...she's told him she hates me. Which caused a four hour non-stop self hating cry-session from moi. She threatened to kick him out the house because of me. We've gone so far that we've offered to finish our relationship until she feels happy with us. We try our very best to make her happy. My parents think she's just worried he won't be around to do everything for her because he's with me. She refused to allow us to break up on her behalf. What does she want?! I'm getting sick of her. I have never felt so much hate towards a person in my life icon_sad.gif and I hate myself for it.

Any help is welcome! Am I doing anything wrong?

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 23rd May 2024 - 4:32 PM