Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Another Morning's Graphics Boutique, Various graphics and services
Another Morning
post Sep 12 2011, 9:23 PM
Post #1

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

If you're looking for the Hogwarts/Pottermore signature badges, they're over here.

Since I've been learning more about graphics recently, I figured I'd open a request topic. Feel free to ask for any of the following services by posting here and filling out the form. If you have a request that isn't covered, just ask and I'll see if I can do it anyway.

FORUM SETS (OR INDIVIDUAL AVATARS OR SIGNATURES)
Avatar/Signature/Both?: (what you want)
Size: (if you want a signature, how big do you want it?)
Images: (if you don't supply any I'll do what I can to find some, but it would be easier for everyone if you supply the images you'd like used)
Text: (anything you want the avatar or signature to say)
Background Color: (note that depending on how the images fit together, this might not be used)
Text Color: (self-explanitory)
Other: (if you want the pictures arranged in a certain way, if you want a certain style of text, etc)

USER BARS
Images: (if you don't supply any I'll do what I can to find some, but it would be easier for everyone if you supply the images you'd like used)
Text: (anything you want the avatar or signature to say)
Background Color: (note that depending on how the images fit together, this might not be used)
Other: (if you want the pictures arranged in a certain way, if you want a certain style of text, etc)

DESKTOP WALLPAPERS
Size: (your screen resolution)
Text: (anything you want the wallpaper to say)

YOUTUBE/LIVESTREAM BACKGROUND
Size: (how large do you want the image)
Text: (anything you want the background to say)
Tile?: (do you want the image to tile smoothly so the edges are seamless, or do you want the edges visible?)

PNG/GIF EDITING If there is a character or something you'd like cut out of an image and given a transparent background (for your own graphics use, or for whatever else you'd need it for), I can do that.
Picture: (the image that contains what you want cut out)
Cut: (describe what exactly you want out of the image)
Leave Out: (if there is something you want left out of the png, like a item they're holding or a lock of hair, let me know. Keep in mind that this might make the image look cut off)
File Type: (I can make it a .png or .gif with a transparent background, or I can give you a .psd with the image on a separate layer. If you want a .psd, I'll need a way to send it to you)
Other: (anything else you want to note)

---

There will be 5 SLOTS open at a time, first come first serve. I'll make the graphics as fast as I can but I don't want to get overwhelmed. Roxy will tell you up at the top of the thread when there are slots open ^__~

1. Mazei AD - forum set
2. Purityangel - avatars

This post has been edited by Another Morning: Nov 3 2011, 7:05 AM

--------------------
RIP Falicia (AngelDarkstorm, Anime-Princess) :: 01/19/1990 - 05/25/2013 :: I love you, Sisser.

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying." ~Oscar Wilde
Go to the top of the page

Posts in this topic
- Another Morning   Another Morning's Graphics Boutique   Sep 12 2011, 9:23 PM
- - Hanna   Coool i hope someone makes a epic request soon.......   Sep 12 2011, 9:27 PM
- - Another Morning   :3 Fa-sis does indeed take requests. Her topic is ...   Sep 12 2011, 9:30 PM
- - wkw427   Pretty STUPID request, but could you make an .ico ...   Sep 13 2011, 11:00 PM
- - Another Morning   Ah, well if you can get it working again, lemme kn...   Sep 13 2011, 11:16 PM
- - alicia_musa   userbar Images: http://h9exwg.bay.livefilestore.co...   Sep 14 2011, 12:21 AM
- - Another Morning   Here you go! If you'd like anything change...   Sep 14 2011, 1:36 AM
- - alicia_musa   <3 could you maybe have one of those lines that...   Sep 14 2011, 1:39 AM
- - Another Morning   lines that move through the words...like an animat...   Sep 14 2011, 1:54 AM
- - alicia_musa   oh ok i love it though :)   Sep 14 2011, 10:09 PM
- - Another Morning   I'm glad! I'm trying to learn to anima...   Sep 14 2011, 10:16 PM
- - alicia_musa   yay and im just starting her shirt stilll have som...   Sep 14 2011, 10:25 PM
- - Another Morning   Excellent! :3 Thanks again!   Sep 14 2011, 10:44 PM
- - alicia_musa   welcome :)   Sep 14 2011, 10:46 PM
- - alicia_musa   Avatar/Signature/Both?: (what you want) singgy Siz...   Sep 16 2011, 1:40 AM
- - Another Morning   Here you go! I tried making the text red but I...   Sep 16 2011, 3:31 AM
- - alicia_musa   <3 it they are from a book im reading well mang...   Sep 16 2011, 8:44 PM
- - Another Morning   ^^ I'm glad! Which manga is it, they look ...   Sep 16 2011, 10:46 PM
- - alicia_musa   meripuri i think is how its spelled   Sep 16 2011, 11:46 PM
- - Another Morning   Oh, yeah, that was the file name XD I was thinking...   Sep 16 2011, 11:47 PM
- - alicia_musa   lol i love that book do you know Nicki minaj??   Sep 16 2011, 11:48 PM
- - Purityangel   USER BARS Images: http://i153.photobucket.com/albu...   Sep 17 2011, 5:36 AM
- - Another Morning   You're added to the que! I should have it ...   Sep 18 2011, 8:18 AM
- - Another Morning   aaaand done~ please let me know if you'd like ...   Sep 18 2011, 9:36 PM
- - Angel Darkstorm   Squeak ... ... ... Images: (if you don't supp...   Sep 18 2011, 9:52 PM
- - Purityangel   @Another Morning: Thank you so much, it looks amaz...   Sep 18 2011, 10:48 PM
- - Another Morning   ^^ No problem. I'm glad you like it. Thanks fo...   Sep 18 2011, 11:13 PM
- - alicia_musa   avatar Images:http://www.webwallpapers.net/wp-con...   Sep 20 2011, 9:45 PM
- - Another Morning   Fa-sis: Sorry it took a while, here is your user b...   Sep 21 2011, 12:13 AM
- - Angel Darkstorm   OMG OMGH OMG SISSER ITS PERFECT I LOCVE IT   Sep 21 2011, 12:17 AM
- - Another Morning   8D yay! I'm glad you like it! Thanks f...   Sep 21 2011, 12:19 AM
- - Another Morning   Sorry about the double post, but Alicia, yours is ...   Sep 21 2011, 2:07 AM
- - alicia_musa   i love it thank you so much :)   Sep 21 2011, 8:47 PM
- - Mazei AD   .   Oct 31 2011, 7:07 PM
- - Another Morning   I sure am! :3 Just fill out the form in the fi...   Nov 1 2011, 5:42 PM
- - Mazei AD   .   Nov 1 2011, 6:34 PM
- - Another Morning   You are on the list! This one sounds fun, I...   Nov 2 2011, 2:27 AM
- - Purityangel   Avatar/Signature/Both?: Avatars Size: 100x100 Imag...   Nov 2 2011, 8:07 PM
- - Another Morning   ^^ You're on the que! I'll get started...   Nov 3 2011, 7:06 AM

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 23rd May 2024 - 4:27 AM