Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> So why is there so much hatred for Bloom?, Because I don't think she's that bad...
Rating 5 V
Vaughanh7
post Sep 13 2012, 8:01 PM
Post #1

Believix Fairy

Group: Members

Ok, so a lot of people seem to hate Bloom. And the main reason seems to be 'she takes up all the screen time' well...she IS the main character after all...and thats kinda like saying you hate the little mermaid because it shows too much Ariel...just saying rolleyes.gif

And another reason is that she's annoying....urm...how exactly?
I mean....

season 1:
Shy, unpopular, red haired girl who loves fairies and art. Finds out she is a fairy and a princess.

season 2:
Bloom becomes a stronger fairy, and finds out more about the magical dimension (but in all honesty...I don't think season 2 was that 'Bloom' orientated...as in it showed the other characters almost just as much)

season 3:
Bloom becomes a powerful warrior type girl, in order to fight Valtor and earn her enchantix.

season 4:
no real main story around her again...just finding the earth fairy, and earning believix, and defeating the wizards.

The only 'annoying' thing I can think of is her narration sometimes....like her 'Stella saved her father and earned her enchantix!!' (really? I didn't notice! rolleyes.gif ) but that can be excused for the fact its aimed towards KIDS.

So why do people hate Bloom so much?

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 27th May 2024 - 3:48 PM