Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> General Discussion on the winx relationships, How do they size up
aqua_pearl
post Oct 21 2009, 4:30 AM
Post #1

Sirenix Fairy

Group: Members

OK here Im just going to give my general ideas of how I feel the couples are together and why or why not they're a good match. Also Im going to say how long I think theyve been together up to season 4 , i know some people will view it different (I consider the movie a year since it was december at least ( blooms birthday) in the movie (half way through the school year) then season 4 started a new school year. Season 4 I guess we can say is half a year.

that also brings an off topic question of "Is December Bloom's real birthday?" Like how would her earth parents know what it is? Did they make it up or went by when they found her or something? She can ask her real parents now but ya....anyways.

Bloom and Sky: 2 1/2 years

In my opinion Sky and Bloom only went out for the past two years. In the first year they liked each other but they werent together. Im still not sure if they actually kissed at the end of season 1 or she was just imagining doing it. Season 2 they clearly liked each other but they didnt seem like a couple, especially since they were complaining about never getting time together. It seemed like when Sky finally manned up and kissed Bloom at the end of Season 2 that they actually started something. And apart from Diaspro, his parents, the bad guys and several fights between them, they seem to be a loving couple.

Do I think they make a good couple. No, not really, but she could do alot worse. Sky is bland, a little childish sometimes, but so is she, a bit goody goody sometimes, and often seems a little slow, at least to me. You dont really know much about him other then he likes bloom. You get more out of ophir with his first convo with aisha

But He has a lot of pressure on him, and he does seem to love bloom and his heart is in teh right place. And even though he doesnt exactly have many winning qualities about him, I guess Blooms just happy to have someone nice who loves her. He's not my type though.

Flora and Helia: 2 1/2 years

Meeting in season 2, Flora and Helia jumped right into their relationship after Flora got up the nerve to confess her feelings and have been inseperable ever since. With Flora being my unofficial favourite, I would have liked her to have the more rugged manly type that seems tough but is really a cuddly bear. She got Helia. I like Helia though, and Flora isnt really someone I suppose who's impressed by competivness or cockiness. Besides he has beefed up from his stick thin form of season 2 and become more social which win points for me ( i decided i like his hair cut) but at the same time is a little unpleasent because I dont want all the guys to be the same like the girls are more like this season, but I just pretend hes comfortable within his group of friends. Either way Flora while quite, seems like the type who doesnt need a man to take care of her, selfsuficient I suppose, and Helia's sweet gestures, consideration and offers of affection would appeal to her more in a partner then dashing good looks and the ability to life a truck faster then the other guy.

Stella and Brandon 3 1/2 years

Stella's more the type to like the guy who lifts the truck. Stella and Brandon I find are a more likeable couple and the oldest in my opinion. A couple since the end of season 1, even if the first couple years they were just dating and not steady, its hard to tell. I wasnt to happy about them in the beginning, the obvious beauty queen and pretty boy of the show were a likely pair, choosing each other for their looks seemed to be their only reason to be together at first (as stella later her voiced her fears in season 3) I could never tell if they were getting serious or not for one minute they'd declare their love, the next jot down phone numbers, declare love, Brandon trys to get other girls to kiss them. However towards the end of the season two they seemed much more affectionate to jsut each other, and in season 3 they both seemed more mature and their feelings of love seemed true. As people they immediatly come off as warm and reliable, always seeming to be the first to support what someone wants. While they still can come off as vain and ditzy, they are very likeable as people, and a couple.

Tecna and Timmy 3 1/2 years

Ok they tie for amount of time being together with Stella if you disregard her break from him in season 2, but then again stellas break in season 4...What to say about TEcna and Timmy. Love Tecna. Theres not much originality about timmy, but hes still likeable. A passive strategist, smart and good with tecnology who seems to prefer to avoid fighting if he has to. Him and tecna have a lot in common, and alot of people were upset that of course the nerd should be paired with the smart girl and she should have someone better. And maybe she should. But timmy is nice, and an advantage he has over other guys is he can actually follow a conversation with her. He might not be the most exciting boyfriend but its probably a comfort to Tecna to be able to have an intelligable conversation with someone on the same wave length as her instead of just giving her puzzled looks. And Timmy did make her less like a computer.

Aisha and Ophir 1 1/2 years

Despite they were in an arranged marriage both of them despised they ended up being perfect and fell in love. Aww. Thats actually not sarcism. if I had to pick one of these guys I would go with Ophir. I have a list. He's skilled, brave, funny, kind, sociable, affectionate, adventurous, inquisitve, friendly, mature aka. perfect. He'slike if sky grew up but was less cocky then brandon and riven, yet still a touch romantic and more knowledgeable. They really plastered him with the good qualities, and our little feminist Layla caught herself a good one. Despite liking her independence i cant blame her for snapping up a good guy since they're rare. Even though theyve only gone out a short time and despite Laylas sudden bubble of girlishness I actually like that theyre engaged, and dont think its a bad idea. If it was this soon with another guy *HaCk* CoUgH* *sNeEZe* sky *GaRgle* *CoUgH* I'd say it was a bad idea. Thats all I have to say. I think theyre one of the more interesting and better couples.

Musa and Riven 2 1/2 years

The pickle. Our problem couple. But I love em. Like Bloom and Sky while it was evident from the beginning they liked each other, it took a while to get the ball rolling, and official things didnt really happen until the end of season 2 apart from getting to understand each other. In my opinion Riven is the best looking of the guys. The bad boy i guess. What he wears at the fruity music bar makes me drool and wish that more men would use him as a role model and go to the gym. He had the whole troubled child hood like musa with trust issues and craving for control and to prove himself, but then you catch those really rare moments where hes all sweet, and affectionate and trying to do the right thing despite being a big screw up and you just want to cover him in kisses and give him a hug for being so innocent. That is until you remember he was the one who messed up in the first place from a savage attack of pms, acted retarded and can go jump his stupid butt off a cliff for all you care. I would not have patience for this guy and I admire Musa's attempt to be understanding, but I don't think he makes the best boyfriend material. Unless he can prove he's changed and can be supportive and hide his possesivness, I wouldnt take him back. What really scares me is Rainbow might try to get her to take him back by getting Riven to propose to her, since it currently seems the trendy thing to do with the winx, and Musa will be all touched and jump into his arms and tell him she loves him and cant believe he wants to marry her and commit to her

*EXPLOSION*

If that happens i will shave my head.

Hey kids! Got deep psycological and relationship issues and can't work them out? Foroget couples therapy, just get married! When you find your partner it willing to marry you who cares what probems remain unsolved between yoU! Forget deep underlying issues, Your getting married!

Opinions, disagreements, comments, views, etc, welcome

This post has been edited by aqua_pearl: Oct 21 2009, 4:33 AM
Go to the top of the page

Posts in this topic
- aqua_pearl   General Discussion on the winx relationships   Oct 21 2009, 4:30 AM
- - P-girl   It's quite some nice, deep notes.... Only, I...   Oct 21 2009, 5:41 AM
- - Dark_Side_Master   You may be right in some things, but i don't a...   Oct 21 2009, 6:00 AM
- - mightymarty2   @dark side master:I disagree i think flora could b...   Oct 21 2009, 7:11 PM
- - aqua_pearl   Well P Girl thats why they have a little thing cal...   Oct 23 2009, 3:49 AM
- - P-girl   I would've hoped having the affections of a ma...   Oct 23 2009, 5:44 AM
- - winxclubrox23   QUOTE (aqua_pearl @ Oct 20 2009, 09:30 PM...   Oct 23 2009, 7:16 PM
- - aqua_pearl   But "they have to live happily ever after...   Oct 24 2009, 3:49 AM
- - winxclubrox23   That's okay. I'll date him anyways. XD Bu...   Oct 24 2009, 4:48 AM
- - aqua_pearl   She is pretty sensitive, but still you can't t...   Oct 24 2009, 6:39 PM
- - winxclubrox23   Yeah. Plus Jason's kinda of a creeper himself....   Oct 24 2009, 7:15 PM
- - P-girl   So... Brandon's a creeper, to? He once flirted...   Oct 24 2009, 7:17 PM
- - winxclubrox23   Brandon's not engaged. And Stella was mad at h...   Oct 24 2009, 7:19 PM
- - P-girl   So... we can agree that simply lifting up a drink ...   Oct 24 2009, 7:21 PM
- - winxclubrox23   Mmmm, I still find something about Jason kinda sha...   Oct 24 2009, 7:24 PM
- - P-girl   Perhaps.... I just really like his character and h...   Oct 24 2009, 7:25 PM
- - SuperChick   well iam just in my opinion i say bloom and sky we...   Oct 30 2009, 12:26 AM
- - Boo   QUOTE (aqua_pearl @ Oct 21 2009, 05:30 AM...   Oct 31 2009, 3:01 AM
|- - Dark_Side_Master   QUOTE (Boo @ Oct 31 2009, 06:01 AM) Overa...   Nov 9 2009, 9:57 AM
- - {§haniâ„¢}   eiick i agree boo, bloom & sky are to perfect ...   Nov 9 2009, 9:44 AM
- - P-girl   Would you mind keeping such information in the SPO...   Nov 9 2009, 10:56 AM
- - {§haniâ„¢}   mm agreed some of us havnt seen it yet SPOILERS W...   Nov 10 2009, 9:39 AM

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 18th June 2024 - 10:35 PM