Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Free Tarot Readings!
Teh_Exorcist
post Apr 29 2013, 2:41 AM
Post #1

A True Fairy

Group: Members

It's just like being at Alfea, except replace Alfea with the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn and the fairies with occultists.

To those that are skeptical: you have every right to be. I am not going to make you believe in any of this.

To those who want a reading: I will be more than happy to give you one. Whether you want the results to be public or not is entirely up to you.

You have the choice between two decks: a regular 52 card playing deck (to which the user MUST be advanced in tarot before approaching) and a Hebrew Kabbalah deck, which is a bit more aimed toward helping you with a current problem rather than looking at your probable past, present and future.

NEVER, EVER, EVER attempt to do a tarot reading to yourself if you have not received your first deck as a gift. I've been practicing tarot, Goetia, and other magickal arts for a bit now; I'm not a 100% expert by any means, but I know for a fact that I'm no novice. Please head this warning.
I'm begging you not to do it.

I do work with rituals and the such, and will be glad to aid anyone interested in the sort too. It will be free, no obligation to you; all you need to do is ask.

--------------------
Call me Ishmael, for my name is all but dust.
Go to the top of the page

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 29th May 2024 - 10:08 PM