Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Mirta Sophiex, It's Been a While! Sowie! :p
Rating 5 V
Mirta's (Fan-Made) Sophiex
So, Whatcha Think? ^_^
Awesome! Love It! [ 11 ]  [68.75%]
I Really Do Like It, But I'm Not Honestly Big On The Sophiex, Period [ 4 ]  [25.00%]
I Preferred The Believix You Drew For Her, Instead. Hell, EVERYONE'S Believix, Period :p [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Wait, Wait. There's Yet ANOTHER Transformation To Be Had?? o_O [ 1 ]  [6.25%]
Total Votes: 13
Guests cannot vote 
II Janan II
post Jan 31 2010, 7:10 AM
Post #1

A True Fairy

Group: Members
From: Always Somewhere Fluffy, Cozy, and With LOTS of Chocolate ^_^

Yikes! First off, HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYONE!! *Hugs* I've missed being 'round here, and my apologies for my absence, but the last few months prior to the New Year have been REALLY busy, REALLY hectic, and really, REALLY stressful. icon_confused.gif

Couple that, with wedding planning and then the recent "death" of my netbook, here (which only "died," technically, because my fiance, being the computer technician that he is, simply overhauled all that it used to be prior to and during the virus it'd contracted -- Hence the necessity for its "death" LoL -- and "implanted," as I call it, LoL, a completely newer, better version of its entire system), and it was hard to sit down and do much computer work, let alone visit my usual hangout spots, a.k.a. here. ^_^'

But, since I have a little bit more time nowadays, not much, but more than before, AND since I did miss it here and just drew some new Winx Club-related art, I thought I'd bother to post it here, alongside checking out what might've changed around here. icon_biggrin.gif

And sooooo, I give you Mirta's Sophiex! ^_^

Finally finished it earlier this evening, and am actually pleased with it. icon_razz.gif Ya know how something grips you, and won't let you be until you finish it?

Yeah.

That had been the case for this lil' baby, here as of last night, after having watched the latest episode of Winx Club. It, itself, was actually unrelated to the desire/inspiration, but then I remembered the OTHER new transformations the Winx chickies (will) get later on (YET again LoL), their Sophiex.

Soooo, having remembered that, I said, "Wait. I didn't draw one for Mirta yet." LoL

And so, here it is.

Seeing as, in MY opinion, anyway, these new transformations sort of "downgrade" even further from their Believix and Enchantix, and kinda doing a "less is more" type of deal, that's what I focused on for her look, as well.

So, AS usual, here's the rundown LoL:

Hair: Same as the Believix form I'd made for her, mainly cuz I see that, for the most part, honestly, the Winx girls' hair didn't change in style from their Believix to their Sophiex forms.

So I figured, why not? icon_razz.gif 'Sides, I still fancy this 'do for her, anyways ^_^

Wings: Even though I still prefer her Enchantix wings I did of them all, I kinda like these new ones, too. They're a bit different in design/shape, too, so I like it, again ^_^

Just kept with the color scheme of her overall outfit, blah blah blah. ^_^ And plus, the Winx chickadees' "new" wings are pretty much the same as before, and then also not super super flashy by comparison to their other forms (negating their original Winx, of course).

Again, the whole less is more thing. ^_^

Neck: They all seem to have some kind of necklace or choker thing going on, so yeah. Her, too. LoL

Vines/Leaves: Their new form is nature-based/"wisdom-ee" on the whole, apparently or whatever, with each of them having leaves on their bodies in some place or another, so I'd done the same for Mirta, with the "green crisscrosses" being the "vines," and the leaves, duh, being the leaves. LoL

Top: One-sleeved, obviously, and again, obviously, with leaves and vines on the bosom. ^_^

Bottoms: A pair of short-shorts, really, and then a sort of see-through "flimsy" skirt over that, also a bit reminiscent of the Winx form I'd drawn of her a while back.

Shoes: Just like all the other Winx girls while in this form, apparently (and all the same color, regardless of their innate color, also apparently LoL), just a simple pair of wedge sandals, which, with those interweaving laces around their legs (and hers) reminds me of their Enchantix form, but yeah.

Still like, I guess icon_razz.gif

Uhhh..yeah! There ya have it, Mirta's Sophiex! ^_^ Seems like each year or every two or so years I end up doing a new damned transformation of/for Mirta. LoL Well, so long as you guys (of the Winx Club production, that is) continue to give your main girls new looks and transformations, AND so long as you don't seem to do the same for Mirta, herself, as well, then I'll keep dreaming up new looks for her. ^_^

--------------------

CLICK ON ARIEL'S SLEEPING FACE TO SEE MY ART WORK

-------------------------------------------------------------

CLICK ON WILL AND CORNELIA TO READ MY MULTIPLE FANFICTION

-------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for this one, again, you guys! <3

"Control your destiny, or somebody else will." -- Jack Welch
Go to the top of the page

Posts in this topic
- II Janan II   Mirta Sophiex   Jan 31 2010, 7:10 AM
- - mightymarty2   please don't use the c word good drawing and ...   Jan 31 2010, 8:05 AM
|- - II Janan II   QUOTE (mightymarty2 @ Jan 31 2010, 03:05 ...   Jan 31 2010, 8:10 AM
|- - jsispitz   QUOTE (II Janan II @ Jan 31 2010, 03:10 A...   Jan 31 2010, 8:13 AM
|- - II Janan II   QUOTE (jsispitz @ Jan 31 2010, 03:13 AM) ...   Jan 31 2010, 8:17 AM
|- - jsispitz   QUOTE (II Janan II @ Jan 31 2010, 02:17 A...   Jan 31 2010, 8:19 AM
|- - II Janan II   QUOTE (jsispitz @ Jan 31 2010, 03:19 AM) ...   Jan 31 2010, 8:27 AM
- - winxclubrox23   QUOTE (jsispitz @ Jan 31 2010, 12:19 AM) ...   Jan 31 2010, 8:31 PM
|- - II Janan II   QUOTE (winxclubrox23 @ Jan 31 2010, 03:31...   Jan 31 2010, 10:35 PM
- - humbu111   Wow, another amazing Mirta piece ! Its awesome...   Feb 1 2010, 12:41 AM
|- - II Janan II   QUOTE (humbu111 @ Jan 31 2010, 07:41 PM) ...   Feb 1 2010, 1:35 AM
- - humbu111   No problem (: And thats true, its best to just ign...   Feb 1 2010, 1:51 AM
|- - II Janan II   QUOTE (humbu111 @ Jan 31 2010, 08:51 PM) ...   Feb 1 2010, 6:56 AM
- - {§haniâ„¢}   lovely, as always. question: what do you colour wi...   Feb 1 2010, 8:08 AM
|- - II Janan II   QUOTE ({§haniâ„¢} @ Feb 1 2010, 03...   Feb 1 2010, 10:00 AM
- - mightymarty2   Two points if you don't mind i will remove the...   Feb 1 2010, 4:24 PM
|- - II Janan II   QUOTE (mightymarty2 @ Feb 1 2010, 11:24 A...   Feb 1 2010, 10:00 PM
- - Winx4eva!   Holy Chocolate Muffins! T-That's... beauti...   Feb 1 2010, 5:34 PM
- - Another Morning   Oooh, I saw this on dA! ^^ It's so pretty...   Feb 3 2010, 2:17 AM
|- - II Janan II   QUOTE (Another Morning @ Feb 2 2010, 09:1...   Feb 3 2010, 2:36 AM
- - {§haniâ„¢}   aahh nice. and naww fiance! thats so cute lol   Feb 7 2010, 8:19 AM
|- - II Janan II   QUOTE ({§haniâ„¢} @ Feb 7 2010, 03...   Feb 9 2010, 6:55 AM
- - rano0oma   that's...absolutely...AMAZING!!! g...   Feb 9 2010, 7:13 PM
|- - II Janan II   QUOTE (rano0oma @ Feb 9 2010, 02:13 PM) t...   Feb 10 2010, 4:37 AM
- - Abdu 6b   QUOTE I Really Do Like It, But I'm Not Honestl...   Mar 17 2010, 12:59 AM
- - II Janan II   QUOTE (Abdu 6b @ Mar 16 2010, 08:59 PM) T...   Jul 31 2010, 9:46 PM

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 23rd May 2024 - 12:21 PM