Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> my novel
alicia_musa
post Dec 3 2011, 2:37 AM
Post #1

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Members

hey everyone upon my role-play of a zombie apocalypse i am writing a novel about one. using different people. here is chapter one
"mom. mom? mom answer me!" i just sat there. waiting for my mom to wake up. finally she made a mumble noise. i sall her eyes they were the eyes of death. i took my sword and said "sorry mom." and with that her had came off. i ran to the window, opened the blinds and looked out. nothing to see only the woods and a couple of zombies. "mark!" i ran out of the room. he was shooting them with arrows.
he looked at me and told me "look in the closet i don't think im running out any time soon." and sure enough he was right. there were bags and bags of arrows. "we should get going." i told him. i turned around and went into the kitchen. i opened the fridge and all my dads beer fell making a loud noise. "what happened." my brother said running down the stairs falling on his face. i ran over to help him.
"no i don't need help but we both need it." he pointed to the radio and jumped up. i ran to the radio and turned it on. "hello. please do not go near the city. there are allot of zombies and you don't want to lose any of your group." i hung up the radio but did not turn it off. "brother we should-" i looked around and i did not see him. then he jumped behind me and scared the **** out of me. "lets get our stuff together and get out of here.

(on paper it is 2 pages long by the way)

--------------------

Go to the top of the page

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 24th May 2024 - 5:55 AM