Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Funny caption contest, Make Fun of the Devil!
DeadInside
post Oct 26 2011, 9:51 AM
Post #1

Sirenix Fairy

Group: Members

Hi.
This is another of my usual soon-to-be fails... Well, this time in contest section! Im not even sure if a regular member can post one here but here I go... btw, I don't know what I am doing....

Ok, the thing here is simple, its a "caption contest" or whatever the correct name for this is. You see the pict and write the text.
The Story behind this is very short, I was making this Joke picture but my joke was not funny enough, so I want to see if anyone here can come up with something better... Ofcouse it would be a prize for the winner that will be discussed later... Sorry guys is NOT money LOL, but I guess is a good one for writing two sentences...

I know other people have made this in a organized and fancy way, but i'll keep it as simple as i can (what means that it may become a mess in a matter of seconds. LOL), the system will be this:

• -You check the Picture "TheDevilYouKnow.jpg" and think of a funny short dialogue
  • -Post it here as text, don't need to edit the picture.
  • -Make it short, one line each character
  • -Optional: Post your entry as a Spoiler (use [spoiler*] you text [/spoiler*] without the "*") ...its not like its a secret, the spoiler thing is to not influence the newcomers so easy (mind pick everything unconsciously)
  • -The limit is 2 submissions for person (just in case that you came up with something better later)
  • -The submission period ends November 5 (a bit more than a week from now)
  • IF someone actually submit something, we are going into "vote mode" that will happen here or in a new topic if there were too many entries (yeah... right)
  • -The Vote system would be explain then... (i have a plan)

The Submission formula is this:
Devil: (your text here)
Girl: (your text here)

(The ideal design is that the Devil speak first, but its not a "rule written on stone")

So Finally, this is the Picture:

Have Fun

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 9th June 2024 - 2:31 AM