Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> People who complain but dont do anything about it.
terriordx32
post Dec 13 2009, 6:43 PM
Post #1

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

I was recently talking to somebody, apparently they are down and always depressed so i tried to give them some useful advice, but they didnt want to hear it. This person rather have other people pity them and tell him things that would only make him feel better about himself, rather then telling him the truth. To my knowledge this person claims to always be bored and doesnt do anything about it. They dont go to school, they dont go to work they basically really dont do anything, but mope and complain. But when i told them that the world isnt nice and that he should try to achieve some of his goals and make something out of his life regardless of what his condition is, he got made and left. He mainly got mad at the fact that i was telling him the truth, instead of babying him up like everybody else does.

Now am i wrong for telling him the truth of how the world really is, and that he should be making the best out of a bad situation instead of looking for peoples pity?

Or just babyed them up like everybody else is doing just to give him temporary satisfaction.

--------------------

Thanks Cami!!!
Go to the top of the page

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 3rd June 2024 - 1:28 AM