Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Boy Advice, Because lol I'm not so forever alone
W.I.N.X
post Feb 13 2012, 11:42 AM
Post #1

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

As some of you may know, I recently acquired my first boyfriend...I'd liked him for months and didn't think I'd had a chance but then it happened lol...but I've been having doubts. I don't feel good enough for him...I'm awkward and I don't know what I'm doing...I feel like he'll hate me if I offer affection first, on social mediums anyway. When we meet up in person, which has been fornightly thus far because he lives the next town over, it's all good, but on Facebook and stuff, I'm not a terribly affectionate person...anyway, on Saturday night I was very short with him because I was upset with my family, and we only just talked tonight. On Sunday he was quite depressed, as I saw from Facebook statuses and because I'm a screw-up, I didn't comment or do anything...when we're talking tonight though, I feel as if he's angry at me about something, and it could be another thing altogether...that is, that I feel like he stills love his ex-girlfriend. One of his closest friends picked up on the fact I was upset that my boyfriend is still friends with her, and assured me he wouldn't tell him, and also assured me he's not the type...but IDK...I feel too worthless for that to be true...and now I don't honestly know what and if my boyfriend is mad about....Ijust need advice/a rant, so I'm sorry if this is non-sensical.

--------------------

Badge by Morny.
Personal Photo made by sailorvs4
Go to the top of the page

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 22nd September 2024 - 8:58 AM